Develop your trading strategy - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Develop your trading strategy

Before looking at the chart, each trader must first know what he or she is looking for. This means that you must ensure that the money market conditions are correct and suitable for entry before starting trading.

If you want to develop your trading skills.always follow a planned way to trade and follow a proper guide which will help to earn profit.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:36 AM, Jone20 said:

Some beginner traders started trading without getting enough knowledge about the currency pair they chose and how currencies are affected by events and how to plan in order to benefit from the price movement. You should monitor price movements in the market and determine trading patterns before risking your capital,
The trading strategy should include the following:
• Planning the trading process
• Determine the time of day that you plan to enter into a deal
Technical indicators that you intend to use
The buy / sell indicators you intend to use
• The risks and returns expected in each transaction
• Establish a daily limit to stop trading to protect total capital
 The most successful traders do not think of profits while trading. Rather, experienced traders focus on the trading process rather than worrying about the amount they can earn or lose in a deal.

I really appreciate you mate for putting this informative article together for beginners like me you have done well thanks mate

On 04.02.2020 at 13:20, Farhan000 said:

When you're buying and selling,you have to have a proper methodology which can lead you to achievement.Continually utilize your method so simply can get extreme end result from changing.

Some beginner traders started trading without getting enough knowledge about the currency pair they chose and how currencies are affected by events and how to plan in order to benefit from the price movement. You should monitor price movements in the market and determine trading patterns before risking your capital,
 The most successful traders do not think of profits while trading. Rather, experienced traders focus on the trading process rather than worrying about the amount they can earn or lose in a deal.

i think you need to show use an example of a trading strategy for people to learn from u more bro just talking no one will benefits from it

On 1/23/2020 at 2:36 PM, Jone20 said:

I agree to your points and if one can follow these steps.he can easily achieve success in trading and can reach his goal by using these strategies.

On 1/23/2020 at 8:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

In order to improve our cryptocurriencies trading strategies we should be needed to use our mostly of the time to practicing with demo trading

I agree if we practice to find out and improve good strategies in our cryptocurrency trading so that we can use our big time to know the trade well in demo trading as a trial.

Building your own strategy when it comes in trading is good but first you should have enough knowledge in crypto, yes trading is profitable but it's not simple in every thing you do, you must know what you're doing. 

I like what OP wrote. 

You see, one good strategy is to identify the time of the day to buy.

When you study the charts, look for the time price drops daily, in my timezone it's 5:00pm-7:00pm.

I've observed that at 11:00pm-2:00am price rises a bit.

So it's possible to make use of this in my trading.

I don't know about your timezone.

Thanks for sharing Develop your trading strategy, this will be very useful not only for new traders but all traders to always return to the plan and not be carried away by the market situation.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:56 AM, Loly said:

Trading strategy must always be developed because having a successful and effective trading strategy helps you navigate the cryptocurrency markets and can significantly improve trading performance and decision-making over time. 

you are right that is good post to advise new users for trade i think we must have little bit of experince and practise the helpful idea and strategies good luck all of you and i am grateful sir for your post

1 hour ago, Basel098 said:

I always follow an emergency plan when entering any deal. I enter at half the value that I own. When I correct or make a purchase, I buy the full amount and double my profit.

It is very beautiful, and I will buy half the amount of my profits in the other part when correcting the currency

To be effective with adjusting, most of us must be able to start working on build these tactics most of us employ. And so efficient at keep side by employing facet of prices, within this technique thorough preparing becomes necessary. With arranging for these systems that any of us implement can certainly work very well, while not having to guidance dismay.

Determine the time of day that you plan to enter into a deal

Those are good points you high lighted, only I think determining the time of the day to enter a deal is not feasible with crypto trading and should be determined by your strategy. And Yes it's a common occurrence for beginners to jump into trading before looking and that accounts for the many a disappointed trader here and there. The proper thing is to put learning first and earning is sure to follow with time. Help is at hand, when we understand that trading is an act and going into it without good enough training to hone our skills, is a grand recipe for unprofitable trading career. 

On 2/6/2020 at 6:19 AM, One_Bitcoin said:

Developing a trading strategy is very important, because in order to produce maximum profit. With a lot of learning new things can develop trading strategies that we have. So from that, don't ever stop learning.

It is true what you say. A good trader must continue to learn and adjust their strategies. This way you will be ready in any circumstance.

Well now I keep on learning on how to trade will earning some capital from this forum and this is really good that we somehow equip that strategy,

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Since I'm currently not starting to do trading, those things listed are really helpful because as of now I'm still saving some bitcoins for holding them I will sell some when the bull run starts and after that I will start doing trading so I will gain profit everyday.

There are key rules for preparing a successful trading strategy so that you can build your strategy on your own with steady practical steps. The most important rule is to determine your financial capabilities.

Develpoing the trading strategies can  be happen by making more and more trades and by following some good trading influncers.we can also develop our strategies by means of a good study about the crypto trading

The main thing is that no one distracts with the trade in crypto, especially with their talk. Calm, first of all, when you trade on a cryptocurrency exchange.

Yes stratgies is very important factor in trading. We need to decide the coins, profit before investment. Make proper policy then follow it. Not change it again and again. That is good for success.

In addition, there are creative traders in currency analysis, but they do not know anything about capital management, so a losing deal will lose all their profits and all their money may be lost.

Well, this is a useful post and it will be useful for those starting to explore and to learn about trading I hope they treat this as a guide and use it effectively.

10 minutes ago, yoasswbi21 said:

I do not read any book from any website. Follow these 10 steps to help you build a profitable trade Develop your own strategy when trading is good, but first you should have enough knowledge

Certainly must have knowledge, because to make your own planning requires knowledge, technical indicators, and how to calculate ROI is all knowledge. So it is not possible to develop your trading strategy without knowledge.