Develop your trading strategy - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Develop your trading strategy

Для минимизации ваших потерь и получения положительного результата,необходимо грамотно распоряжаться своим капиталом,например, не рискуйте более чем 2% от его части.

Лично я вкладываю 70% своего капитала,оставляя другие 30% на непредвиденные случаи с учетом того,что большую часть я не буду вкладывать в одну операцию.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:19 PM, Senorita said:

Most likely of which the dealing approach is usually beneficial. And also successful i believe. Dealing strategy for everyone can be quite ideal mainly because I've got performed the item.

I think you need to show using an example of trading strategy for people to learn from you. Because any trader includes their own stock trading style and design, sometimes placing a system around it may not work as often.

Thank you very much, my trading strategy basically has the same items as you, I have a little more, more detailed. Strategic development is essential, it helps me to increase my profits, I know how to make myself more profitable.

Yes this is very important for beginners and professional and experienced trading. There is only a small percentage of trading that is luck, and the rest is analysis and market trends which you can get a pretty good idea off if you know what to look for. So developing a trading strategy such as this one is a very good idea, and is the first step in trading. This is very good and informative post.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/3/2020 at 5:30 PM, MuhammadSh said:

thanks for sharing this topic with us

these things are important to know for every new member who wants to learn how to trade

Every trader must know what he is looking for. This means that you must ensure that currency market conditions are accurate and appropriate for entry before starting trading. Only trading currencies, you can easily make huge amounts of money along with it has extremely low chances just to eliminate this investment via the internet.

32 minutes ago, UT2001 said:

Having a trading strategy is one of the more important things and especially once you start trading some higher sums as then things really become expensive if you swing and miss.

For me i think strategy should be acquired after you have fully understood perfectly how trading works, strategy is acquired by experience.

5 hours ago, Cookjob22 said:

Frankly,That is true for all beginners ,should try to build their strategy to be able to avoid most of their risks on their trades regularly.

Strategy does nit base on risk, it is based on profit, where it is a risk strategy or not, still a strategy.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:16 PM, GoldenColor said:

I think experience is a very good strategy than anything else, and if you have patience, it will be more beneficial to you.

Right agree with that experience is the best thing than any one can collect all over his trading and help him to have a good strategy in trading 

Yes, you are right about everything I said, I know some people have been working in circulation for 15 years, but in the Telegram they tell us that they are still discovering new things every day and this is a wonderful thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/20/2020 at 1:30 PM, jore1 said:

I always trade. Some good trading strategies have helped me a lot, everything is to learn and learn knowledge about it and an accurate plan to take the best steps.

My strategy is investing and saving for me these are the best strategies. 

Also these strategies can make you earn without fear of losing anything you have. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You can see the strategies of old traders and experts, and you will find many successful strategies through which you can create and develop your own strategy that suits your type of trading.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, Jone20 said:

Trend trading can be really effective. You may be able to make money for a long time before the price starts moving in the opposite direction. But there is a problem with determining when the price trend will be reversed.

Learn a very powerful strategy and read a lot about explaining the most powerful trading strategies while you're not following a specific strategy while trading. Trading strategies are a set of rules that help traders make decisions in the market. It is gone. You can trade

I love the daily trading strategy and follow the most successful way to work with this strategy as this strategy focuses on the main sessions of each market, while following the daily trends of currency prices.

3 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I love the daily trading strategy and follow the most successful way to work with this strategy as this strategy focuses on the main sessions of each market, while following the daily trends of currency prices.

Daily trading is not a strategy it is how people trade in opposed to holding and scalping.

Successful experiences of the cryptocurrency market have proven that having a successful and effective trading strategy helps you to navigate the financial markets and improves trading performance greatly and enables you to make the right decisions.

I liked your trading strategy. We all gets good information from your this post which helps us in building our's. Without any proper plan and strategy, you can't get success.

On 3/26/2020 at 4:19 PM, deepown said:

Daily trading is not a strategy it is how people trade in opposed to holding and scalping.

You are not wrong but, it depends on your level of understanding on crypt trading, a strategy could be anything,. in your level daily trading is not a strategy.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:00 AM, BitCryptoCoin said:

Good trades have hidden things and strategies. Their strategies are positive and lead to profit. To be good in trading, you have to learn. 

start applying your strategy and try not to deviate from the rules you set and continue to learn and think about how to develop this strategy. After three months of training and practice. I have my strategy now but a lot and I can only make it an article more than 10 pages.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:30 PM, MuhammadSh said:

thanks for sharing this topic with us

these things are important to know for every new member who wants to learn how to trade

There are many novice traders who come directly to the trading process without learning the basics and do not know the details of successful currency trading. you can easily make huge amounts of money with it having extremely low chances just to eliminate this investment over the internet

A successful trader must always improve his trading strategy according to the course of the market and according to the conditions the market is going through. It is not possible to persist on one strategy at all times and during all the crises and the surrounding conditions

On 1/27/2020 at 5:52 AM, Ipal said:

In trading, a strategy for trading is needed, including a road map, you must have a road map to trade so that you are not confused in the transaction, when there is something unexpected, so you can still benefit from trading.

Successful trading strategies can include a gradual process of checking basic news announcements, market images and views on the short-term direction of the market. in crypto industry strategy and the right decision is very important if we want to get good returns on cryptocurrencies.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:06 PM, Jone20 said:

Some beginner traders started trading without getting enough knowledge about the currency pair they chose and how currencies are affected by events and how to plan in order to benefit from the price movement. You should monitor price movements in the market and determine trading patterns before risking your capital,
The trading strategy should include the following:
• Planning the trading process
• Determine the time of day that you plan to enter into a deal
Technical indicators that you intend to use
The buy / sell indicators you intend to use
• The risks and returns expected in each transaction
• Establish a daily limit to stop trading to protect total capital
 The most successful traders do not think of profits while trading. Rather, experienced traders focus on the trading process rather than worrying about the amount they can earn or lose in a deal.

Thanks for your suggestion. There are many new members want to trade but they mistake. So this useful content help us to know about crypto currencies market trade.

Thank you for these tips, they were very useful for everyone even the senior members here, I am trying to learn about trading , every day I learn a lesson from YouTube about forex.thank you again brother.

Get Education & Personal Support From FXTM. Trading Is Risky. We'll Help You Navigate The Market & Give You Free Trading Strategy Ideas. Register Now. Quick Client Approvals. Register Online. Regulated And Licensed....