Develop your trading strategy - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Develop your trading strategy

On 2/2/2020 at 3:31 PM, Tomas2020 said:

The trader should be ready to exert more effort and time and have competitive advantages against other traders in the global money market. In practice, there is no single successful trading strategy that can be applied to every situation.

The market is ever-changing and traders' activities affect the movement of the market and supply and demand completely. Don't deviate from the rules you set and continue to learn and think about how to develop this strategy.

1 hour ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that is why it is good not to depend on anyone find out your ways so that you can do it your own way.

We need to be self reliance make research on our selves on anything that seems so perplexed to us than depending on one another

On 2/2/2020 at 3:31 PM, Tomas2020 said:

The trader should be ready to exert more effort and time and have competitive advantages against other traders in the global money market. In practice, there is no single successful trading strategy that can be applied to every situation.

a major misconception should not be published and generalized, because the market is always changing and the activities of traders affect the movement of the market and supply and demand completely. Don't deviate from the rules you set and continue to learn and think about how to develop this strategy.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:13 AM, Basel098 said:

I always follow an emergency plan when entering any deal. I enter at half the value that I own. When I correct or make a purchase, I buy the full amount and double my profit.

The most successful trading strategies are used to simplify the process of information analysis. Plan your escape tiger, write down your trading rules. Try not to deviate from the rules you set and continue to learn and think about how to develop this strategy.

23 hours ago, Mishadima said:

Yes you have a point but for me I think the best strategy to use in trading is holding for long time because I think it is the best that can give you huge profit at a time especially when you invest big.

The meaning of long-term trading is to set goals for long periods of time to achieve them, so the trader must focus on a larger image, and fit his plans to wider time frames, such as a week a month or even a whole year.

The advice I provided to build a successful plan or strategy for good trading and I liked it and I am already following it

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/14/2020 at 1:13 PM, teminalibug said:

My feeling and emotions are the greatest problems of me, i wish i could develop a strategy to shut 'em off.

I have same problem, but when I reduced the amounts of my trading positions I was more profitable. Trading with money that are significant to me was always making me take wrong decisions and also panicing me.  Reducing the amount helps to reduce pressure as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

I have same problem, but when I reduced the amounts of my trading positions I was more profitable. Trading with money that are significant to me was always making me take wrong decisions and also panicing me.  Reducing the amount helps to reduce pressure as well.

Actually that is a very smart idea i could use it too, i think if i trade high and ending up losing high, it is the reason i get too emotional.

It is almost impossible to find a strategy with 100% accuracy and no voids. So the experts strategy you might want to adopt have its own voids too. Although I won't ever advice against taking expatriate advise but don't make everything your plan. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks for the post. Beginners in trading should stick to these positions. And over time, new positions will appear that will be their own development.

2 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Thanks for the post. Beginners in trading should stick to these positions. And over time, new positions will appear that will be their own development.

What newbies lack is patient they do not want to waste even a little time learning, they are just investing whatever chance they get without any clue what they are doing.

Useful ideas.. And in addition to these beginners should always choose their purposes from trading.. I know that all of us need profits.. But we always have to put our limits.. We should know when to begin or end a deal at the right time..even if we feel that the price would go up more than this..i mean, earning some profits better than loosing our money!

What a superb article you wrote here I honestly it's going to honestly assist me with every day buying and selling issues it's going to help me a extremely good deal now that i'm truly facing some demanding situations with my buying and selling features

On 11.02.2020 at 16:05, el-Muhammady said:

A good trader must develop his own strategy to survive the trading community and the most booming trading strategies know how to be multiple methods and shapes according to different markets and goals

For the last 1.5 months, I refused to trade long-term orders. I trade short-term trading for 2-3 deals a day. The price of bitcoin can change at any time after halving.

Most of new traders can not make their own trading strategy . They should develop their strategy , so they can make good profits from crypto market . Trading is daily learning work , so learn and make perfect trading strategy .

These are certainly important points. We need to follow this method by trading and working to develop our experience in this field by working to read the market’s movement well and understand the movements of currency rates and to be aware of the currencies that we want to use and choose good currencies as well as to be able to choose the appropriate time to do Trading

As a wise man once said "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail". As this statement implies, planning and strategizing is important steps for succeeding. A good strategy and through planning is important to set a course of action while trading and remove uncertainties that may cause losses in investments.

468x60-3.png

I would advise some cunning people to learn literacy and then have a constructive dialogue, because this is nonsense, you go in without knowing anything and try to manipulate!

my best strategy is to wait when the market is going down and hold when I buy and the market starts to come back again, buy low sell high that's the game, BitcoinZ was 170 sats now is 0.8 sats to me that says buy me because I lost 99x my value.

yes indeed 

the greed is not a good thing while trading

it's gonna cause a lot of loses

for a begginer the right thing to do is to start with a small capital

just to gain some experience first 

For the sake of developing internationalization, I think each person should develop his own strategy. I am working on a strategy that I developed myself..

You can find a lot of information in  articles about trading but in fact you must  make your own analysis and conclusions. Analyze market, use your experience and you will succeed in trading. Don`t forget  to put stop losses and not to risk.

One possible strategy is to buy USDT when it drops in USD at every 1 cent level and for the same amount to have the lowest possible average price.
For example buy 1000 USDT to 1.01 USD and if it drops buy 1000 USDT to 1 USD which makes an average of 1.005

RoboTrade on Yobit is also interesting with the USDT against the USD.
It suffices to program purchases in stages with, for example, objectives of 1% or 2%.
For example if USDT oscillates between 1.01 and 1.02 have a bot that buys at 1.01 and sells at 1.02 and if it goes at 1 a bot that buys at 1 but with a sell order at 1.015.
And if it goes to 1, just stop the bot with buy 1.01 and place an order manually at 1.015 because the average of the 2 positions is 1.005

Trading is never easy at first but once you know how trading works then you can come up with some sort of strategies that you can use to gain profits. You need to help yourself grow in trading, you should not rely on other people. Your experiences, knowledge, and ideas should be your foundation in trading to become more effective once in for all.

I learned trading with myself with some sort of research, seeking advice from professionals, watching videos, and most importantly, practice. After you come up with a good result in trading, you should apply all your knowledge and become used to the trading situations.

You need to adapt depending on the market situation so that you know what strategies you are going to perform. It is much effective once you understand how signal trading works.

Edited by DollarDuck