Is there any app of yobit on play store? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sair

Is there any app of yobit on play store?

On 4/9/2020 at 8:46 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Yes bro this app available in playstore but qualities is not at satisfied level. Because the rate is not enough for this app. I think it will reach at great level day by day.

There are appd that you can use in the play store that is connected with cryptocurrencies. But there is not really a ceetified and guaranteed app that can have yobit exchange and earning yobit. You can still use cryptosites and secure it to avoid getting scammed. 

I think there are no yobit app in play store i personally have searched it to know my earnings but there were no particular app like that you have to go to their website for that  

There is actually an app in play store but I think that it is much more comfortable and better to trade on the yobit site as there are some bad reviews on this app.

If you search yobit in playstore You'll find app.The version is good.But rating is not too good.you can use yobit.net websites.It can be more useful to you.you also can use the apps.But the ratings is not very good.So,I'll suggest you to use the website.       

No , there is not an application for the yobit exchange as of now we can access yobit through its official  website only , any other app which claims to be yobit app is ascam , be aware of those app , it can scam you and steal all your money.

Until this time, there is no official application for the yobit platform or this forum and all the applications that are found in the internet are fraudulent and its aim is to steal everything we own and it comes when you enter the forum or platform data so we have to pay attention to this matter as much as possible

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear I would advice you stay away from any app you see that is claiming to be a yobit app, because yobit has not launched any app yet, so any app you see which claiming to be a yobit app is a scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I read in the comments that there is an Android application for the Yobit exchange platform but I did not find any official download link for the program on the platform site, is this application that everyone is talking about official or not?

As far as i know there is no official yobit app and i woudl be very wary about making use of any app that is on the play store at the moment because the chances are that it is a third party application and what if they use the application to get your username and password and they will then have access to your account to hack the account and to withdraw your funds. So please be very careful with the apps that you choose to use.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/27/2020 at 11:10 PM, CrimBit2020 said:

It is not about thinking, it is certain and 100% sure that Tobit only operate as a site not having any mobile app or desktop app. You are right.

That true, it is not officially out and we should not fall into the hand of scammers that are advertising the yobit app

On 3/15/2020 at 1:46 PM, khan188 said:

Yes Mate, There is one available. I downloaded  and uninstall after few days. as I was unable to log in. it has very bad reputation. 

you faced this problem because that app was not official these days many fake apps available on play store and app store none is official yobit app available

I do not think that there is any official application for the platform on Google Play, because I have not seen any official announcement about this. I personally prefer working on the website instead of the application even if it is present or working through my PC

I thought there is no Android app for the Yobit exchange platform but I was surprised in the comments that there is an app for the Yobit exchange, so where can I find the official link of the app, please.

On 1/23/2020 at 10:25 AM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

None, my answer is none. There is no apps you can see in play store that is about yobit or for yobit. You can access the yobit site or exchange through your device web browser. If you see any yobit apps in play store, don't use it. It is just a scam one and not the legit yobit site.

No my dear friend. I don't think there is any app of yobit Google Play Store if you find any Then don't download it. Because earlier I read one post same as this post and many of the users have replied that the app is fake

No there is no app for yobit ! but I think they should make a one to make it easier for mobile phones users ! I think this will make many users prefer to use Yobit platform !

Unfortunately no there is no official yobit application for Android, But we can easily navigate from the yobit mobile site or alternatively use an application from other parts such as profitTrading on which to insert the api of the yobit exchange

Yes there is. All you need to do is to go into your app store and search for yobit and the app will appear, all yo need to do is install and that's all. But I prefer to use that of the web browser because I believe it more secured.

You have to be very careful as Yobit has not launched any of its own application on Google Store and this widespread application is a Shakam application designed by fraudsters to steal accounts of users of the platform and Yobit always warns of links and applications that do not announce it.

Youbet has not announced this on any platform, not on Telegram or Twitter, or through e-mails it sends to users. Thus, this application SCAM aims to obtain the password for your account and steal it

• Useful or interesting 1

There may be a mobile app for yobit exchange in playstore but please, don't trust those apps! Yobit would announce their official app in their website and they would send direct emails to their users if that app was theirs.

I have spent more than 6 months in this forum but as matter of fact, I have never heard of the existence of yobit application. I even go further to search for the app using Google play store but it's no where to be found, so I urge you to refrain from that rumours, whenever there is development like that, it will be announce in this forum.

• +5 1

There is no official app for yobit exchange for Android and ios platform. And all those pretending apps in play store are just mess so don't download or use any of them. You can use the website version of the exchange which is optimised wisely for the mobile platform. And be sure to double check the url of yobit exchange while using through browser.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think that there is an application in the store, but you must pay close attention to the matter and download the official application and make sure that it is official because downloading an unofficial application or from unreliable parties may put your money at risk.

On 1/23/2020 at 10:25 AM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

You can install a yobit application in playstore named yobit exchange. It also has a good ratings because you can easily see the whole features of the site in it.