How can I invest ?? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

6 hours ago, Ridam said:

So start your own analysis before jumping into investment.

Nicely said ! I'd like to suggest every guys first that try to get rid off antique concept like crypto trading is get rich quick option ! You might earn profit later but before diving into crypto investment plans there are so many things which have to be cared like in which coin/token I am going to invest? What are the best platform to trade cryptocurrencies? etc. 

• +1 2

To my own suggestion that I can give since I have some experience I will advise you before you do any investment you need  to make some investigation about in what you will invest your money and about where you will put your money you need to be attentive very vigilant.

It will be very good to understand importance of trading and investment

You will not hesitate to invest your money on some value crypto coins in order to be making a good profits. To me that are the best opportunity of making in crypto world

On 1/23/2020 at 3:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

First of all, invest only what you can afford to lose. 
Many of those who wanted to invest aren't thinking that they can lose their investment. 
They are so full about their win. 
If they lost, it will be a catastrophe for them because they did not expect to lose. 

Be careful! 
There are many fraudsters that will approach you or you'll see. 
Never believe on those investments that are too good to be true.
Most of them, if not all, are just scam!

• +2 1

Hello buddy, before you invest, you should first know things about it. You have to know how risky investing is. There are many people who lost their money because of doing it but there are still also many people who gain a good profit on it. Better to di research first before trying it. 

You can invest in any legit investment website. Like yobit, binance, some other local wallets, etc.

• +2 1

Investing requires learn the asset and do research. Without research you will lose money. I trade sometimes and while when I started I was losing I an now in profit. The problem is the altcoins that may be too high in price now and I wait for them to drop to at least half to buy again. You should not invest without doing research and analysis.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is good and beneficial and makes you increase your money quickly

On the Yobit platform there is a currency and interest investment next to each currency. You can choose the currency and the amount you want to invest and get started

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 8:39 AM, steve197 said:

is there any other projects that can somone put his own money in to?

There's a lot of projects you can put your money to. You can find some of those projects here in cryptotalk forum. Just need to surf for those projects and make sure that the projects you will make an investment is legit so that your money will grow and not only e lost or get scammed.

You need to send money to an exchange or try to buy from a person directly P2P. There are some exchanges that offer this method but you need to be careful of scammers. I prefer using exchanges, the ones that are used by many are the less risky.

• +3 1

I also was wondering the same but made some time and search and found that there are many exchanges accepting cash from credit cards and banks. The problem is that price now is the same to when I bought which makes me think if I did the right decision.

• +1 1

Brother you need to find a way to send money to an exchange that you are sure it is not a scam and then when the money is deposited you have to find how to buy on this exchange.In binance they call it spot market and you can buy there the coin you want twith your currency.

• +2 1

I can tell you to invest in altcoins there is good ones that make very nice returns and you can earn a lot from them. Most that invest in crypto now are trading many altcoins and making alot profits. Bitcoin is stable for a long time and altcoins are making gains.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Keanejohn8585 said:

Yes this nice question because I like to know how I can invest on the platform because need to know how can make investment on the platform because need to how I can make good investment on the platform so need to have good investment on it.

The matter is very simple in the Yobit platform where you only need to own some currencies and then put them in the investment fund in the platform through the Investbox section and wait until a certain period has passed and you get the profits.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

To invest you have to deposit money to an exchange that accepts your currency and be sure it is a real exchange because we have a lot of scam that appear. Another tip I can give you is to hold the investment and don't be scared if price goes down, it will go up again in no time. It is the best time to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

The difficult thing if you dont know anything is finding an exchange and avoid all the scams. This depends on the country you are living and you have to tell us that so some people from your country may help you. Not the same for all because we are using different currencies and bank system.

I joined this amazing platform last week . And I am happy  that I am the part of this earning site . I have not yet received any earning but after some days the earning will start . Can anyone guide me properly in which way we invest and earn in this forum. What are the requirements.

Investment in any crypto field require information about crypto coins in which you want to invest. So first learns many things through cryptotalk and then you can start trading. I recommend you to start trading on yobit or binance exchanger because both exchangers are trusted and easy to use for beginners. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You picked a really good place to learn about investing in cryptocurrencies at the end of the day crypto talk is one of the best places to learn about investing in cryptocurrency ,The only thing you have to do is to be active in the forum and truly read all the messages throughly.

Hey brother, if u can't able to keep up your cryptocurrencies on your hands, should must invest on yobit investbox or other secure and safe wallets. If you can stay with this forum for few days, you will be understand all about invest and their ways. 

• +1 1

That totally depends on what basis you want to invest such as if you want long term investment then you should check out those stocks which doesn't fluctuate and for short term the opposite of it.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

In my opinion, it is better for you to enter into trading than investing, trading carries less risk when compared to investing, many investment projects are scam. You can enter into trading and buy bitcoin or ETH, then you can trade on the yobit exchange.

• +1 1

You can invest in different site but you have to chose a real platform for investment because nowadays lot of fake site are there you can invest in yobit so that you will get profit from your money so that is better way of profit..

• +1 1

Investment is a one way road to financial stability in my opinion. Hence it is mandatory that one learn the ways and information to become a successful investor. To learn about the ways of investing one can read books, watch videos, attend seminar and classes on the same. You will eventually become well informed on the topic.

On 1/23/2020 at 4:21 AM, Honny143 said:

If you want to invest some money to earn try to hold and risky free and trading it is risk to invest and clouds mining site their also many scam site make in invest do some research to invest because in online so many scammers

You are right, one have to make sufficient details about the exchanger for investing before jumping into it for investment or else one might fall into scammer trap

@steve197 you can find the answer here in this forum, i want to you say choose the good and honest site before investing, because there are many scam investment sites, for me i'm prefer yobit exchange to invest on it because it's very safe and have good investment plans.