If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities... - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities...

On 6/15/2020 at 11:37 AM, Zalaks007 said:

I totally agree with you. To be a good cryptocurrency trader you most posses the 7 things that was listed above because without them you will always run into dead trading. And most important of this all is to be less greedy when dealing with cryptocurrency don't ever on those project that always seems too true to be real, most of them are scam, try to avoid them.

There are many things as statistics that can help. The odds are in the averages and in various stats that are not shared by profitable traders. The charts they share on tradingview are the losing ones.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes indeed. This is a good quality and must practice if you want to become a good trader. Always hear those big traders because they are experienced in this field. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto trading is very hard job it will take up to 3-4 months to learn and to predict the correct price is like impossible but we can be the great crypto trader by adopting the qualities like patience, hard work, having good decision making skills and so on.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

The two most important features are patience and lack of greed Patience with the currency to achieve its goal, even if it is delayed, and not to exit from the deal except by achieving the goal And the lack of greed to pursue the rising trend and the desire for more after achieving the goal, as the price may reverse and the currency begins to decline and lose what it has previously achieved from it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trading, especially crypto-trading, is a very thing activity and you need to have some skills to become really good one. I think this topic will be very useful for newbies who wants to try trading 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well this may varries from one to another but as overall we must have these abilities and should be continuous to the Crypto field for being good Crypto trader. And if you could add yours own new idea then it's also a great. You have to be calm at every situation and always do a good analysis of what you are doing before making any steps in Crypto field.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/20/2020 at 5:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

1:- Patient

2:-Humble

3:-Decisive

4:- Balanced

5:- Passionate

6:-Knowledge

7:- Watch out 

If you adopt these 7 Qualities then you become a good crypto trader.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Good job the first quality mentioned above is of utmost important you as a trader you must have to embrace patient if really you want to be. successful.

The 7 things is for staying a good trader. For becoming a Good Trader, you must have skills and then these 7 qualities are must to stay a good trader!

On 1/20/2020 at 11:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Yes, of course every trader must be able to have these seven characteristics, traders must be able to control their emotions and psychology when trading, this is very important because it will affect your trading results. In my opinion, every trader should have knowledge of the cryptocurrency market so that there is no panic when trading.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

ofcource every trader have these qualities if they want be a successful trader . I think patients as well a good knowledge are majore factors behind a successful trader. we must focous on knowlege as well and as on experience only then we will able to generate a Good Amount of money from it .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

As matter of fact you said nothing but the best and the truth, of one stick possesses the aforementioned qualities and work with them accordingly he/she stand a great chance to become a global successful trader either in Crypto world or outside crypto world.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, good. Thank you very much! I am sure that if you use these qualities in your life backpack, you will definitely be able to become a successful trader. And this is real! Good luck.

• -1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 6:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

I don't think that this applies. I can't see any edge in it. Humble people are easier to deal in real life with but in trading i you can be too humble, making quick decisions is part of trading and being too humble makes you scared to take any risks.

Or maybe i have misunderstood what being humble means.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

First, the technical analysis, at least, the wave, and the temporal, if possible, must be known because they are very helpful in the analysis process and the accuracy becomes greater Then comes trading and adherence to the conditions of trading and the most important condition of patience, because it is very natural for the price to remain somewhat fixed in place for a currency for a month or two.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

but one important point you have not highlighted here is that skills, skills need a lot to be a good trader. it as most of the times you are right in the first place. There are tools to use and you can trust some of them more than others..

• +1 2

Before trading people need some basic knowledge of the crypto currencies and the platforms.

don't think any of them will help you make sharper decisions as a trader

Good trader came from his own journey, meaning trust in their skill and never repeat the same mistakes

• +1 1

Nice information about to become a good trader. I am thankful to you because I am new here and didn't know to how to become a good member of crypto. 

I try my best to follow these points which will be helpful in my future earning. 

• +1 1

These are quite good qualities one need to achieve before joining trading because without these discipline one will hardly make it in trading because earning in trading is all about your experience and knowledge in the field not luck, so acquire good background to avoid huge lose.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask.How I become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good. Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto.

• -1 1

Yes mate, patient, plan and knowledge are the most things that i recommend to new traders and investors. Learn first cryptocurrency knowledge, then create a good plan to start your tradings or investments and then be patient to wait for your profits or if you loss do not panic but be patient, stick with your plan and restart again.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Yes, in general, these are the things that you must master, especially patience and experience, but sometimes and in the crypto market, even luck plays a role in the deal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/21/2020 at 12:58 AM, pakjobhelp said:

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Patient is always the number one needed by a entrepreneur because any businessman needs that or else his/her business will get bankrupted and might end up lossing a lot of money.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Thanks for sharing this mate. I want to be a good trader soon but i until now I don't have a courage to start trading because i feel i don't still have this qualities. Addition to that, i need to seek more knowledge and prepare myself.

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 4:49 PM, Rickso said:

you missed one important thing. for every trade you have to make your own rules and follow them without getting caught by emotions. without solid rules you can't go anywhere as trader

Emotion control quality its really important if we want became good trader,we have all qualities and when we face any crucial situation and loss our emotions then maybe chance to loss our trade, so we must should need to these qualities control our emotions and patience.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The best quality everyone needs is patience because it is the main key to success in cryptoworld, even if you have the other qualities without patient you will hardly earn huge profit in cryptocurrency marketplace because as long as you panic a lot you will lose or miss out on chances of becoming a successful trader.

• +1 1
  • +3 1