Needed content writers for forum For Growth - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Needed content writers for forum For Growth

On 2/10/2020 at 3:56 PM, Goody28 said:

You kind of discriminating here which is not fair everyone has a right to say something be it newbie or full member everyone's opinion is needed

I am not discriminating ,me asking to old members to have attention on this issue because we have spent quit good time on forum and have to come up with better solution for this forum.All members can comment on this thread.The newbies usually  can't grasp the topic content fully ,so i make note for this reason.All members are respectfull for me and can have their opinion for forum issues.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes we will need them actually as they will be helpful.for making very good constructive post on the forum.

i think the moderators finally listened to us and they started banning so many countries from the forum and im pretty sure the stopping of payments will drive those spammers away.

My friend, the supervisors work very hard so that they can end the spam and one of the steps they have taken is to ban some countries whose members do these annoying posts and I think the moderators will stay like this until the forum maintains its level in the world of the Internet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/27/2020 at 1:30 AM, blank_ said:

The members wouldn't need to write any content because they're already posting and creating post in this forum. 

But what you could do to help the forum grow is to launch a signature campaign and select good quality top posters atleast 10 members and pay them with good amount through cryptocurrency.

The member can do that, those content writer will write what they want and the members write what they feel.

I am not a full member..but i read your topics phenomenon and i like your topic phenomenon so i commented here..i think that your idea is really very working idea...

I agree with you its very important to hire content writer as many members are increasing and we all know everything is repeating same day to day. More interesting content is needed to make member stay here.

Now cryptotalk fourm banned 5 countries because most spams posts coming from banned countries now very less spams in cryptotalk fourm reaming countries peoples please don't spam follow all rules.

Yes, this is a good suggestion, but it is difficult to achieve because beginners also need to publish some content and they should try to write good things and seek the help of other people to provide good content because we must all provide good ideas for this forum and always strive to improve the quality of posts

Giving a chance to the content writer is a good idea.But if they give chance to lot today.Surely,there will be lot of members tomorrow for their selves.It may not be a good idea.

Its good idea but i think the forum will lose many people, there are some members here whom are posting useful posts and they are many of them and they also enjoying posting! Its true there are spammers but the moderators are working harder to ban them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My friend, the supervisors deleted all the bad and annoying participants by taking many important steps, including banning many countries that were considered most of the bad posts from their members.

Welcome with me
In my view, the most effective way to eliminate spam is to generalize the culture of reporting negative content to all members
Everyone reports violating content within a short time frame we will eliminate the opportunists

That's a good proposal and it can help reduce the number of spam posts without knowledge that are done only for the greed of receiving a payment without thinking about other users's well being.

I think that if we had to hire experts that can create topics on this forum, that this forum will not be getting the attention and the traffic that it is getting now. This may result in the forum losing a lot of its members. Perhaps in order to create good content, there can be a review process, whereby a topic is created it is undergone by a review before being posted on this forum. This way only good topics will be online and bad topics will be rejected without having been published in the first place.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that is being taken care of day by day with the non-relentive effort of the administrators and moderators. Spammers are everywhere and they make things difficult here, when you sight one, do well to report it

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Your words are correct, and I agree with what you say regarding the quality of the topics written in this forum, and they must be more useful and have important and useful content for everyone.

Life is great and enjoy it

There are no specific words that we have to talk about in this forum. All topics are available. That is why we sometimes write topics that are subject to change due to them. We just have to read a lot of other sections to take more ideas.

On 3/27/2020 at 8:01 PM, Mohamadxt said:

Hello all
I suggest that some sections be closed in the face of new people, for example the Trade or Currency section is closed in the face of those who did not complete the 2000 Post and keep their junior section for publishing, and so they are allowed to post there only, read only in the other sections and gain experience

I don't think that the trading and currencies sections should be closed. They contain useful information as far as I'm concerned. I don't know also what was this 2000 posts that members did complete. Was this something that happened in the past?

I am a full member and i think i think i can do comment here, as you know bro the forum is still in initial phase that means many people are here who comes and goes so that some content is low quality but admins are trying to remove them so we should help them and do best from our side.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is a very unfortunate thing that is happening in the forum and we all want to solve it for the sake of the forum but we can help by reporting the misuse of the forum in the section indicated for that but nothing more 

Edited by Wilmer Garcia

I am agree with your point. I am wounder about that expert members leave the forum with no reason. Senior members should post useful and helpful topics and help the forum to grow up. 

• +1 1

I think it is not a best way to encourage forum members to create the topics. Members should first understand the actual meaning of online forum and it's functions in online worlds. This Cryptotalk forum is designed to encourage members have have discussions related to crypto world so I think all forum members are free to create unique and constructive posts or topics. 

• +2 1

Any one should respect the rules of the forum and no one can break them and the admin is her to make users respect the rules ,it's good to see post like that to remember users that it's our forum and we need to .keep it clean 

• +1 1