How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

On 1/17/2020 at 8:25 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

Currently i dont make any investment in crypto. I'm currently just keeping all my coins in my wallet. But i do invest in mutual funds every month. Crypto currency investment are actually risky. 

It depends on your situation. l would say if you really believe this world, you can invest, how many can you. It can seem as risk investment in crypto, But Right choice can be brought you to the future. 

I do not invest by month, I consider cheap money, I will buy it. especially bitcoin, sometimes 0.5 bitcoin or 0.1 bitcoin depending on the value. So are the other currencies. I have no fixed investment.

Since I entered the coding world, I never thought of investing, because I do not like it, and I prefer to work within forums similar to this forum in addition to working in some questionnaires.

I try to invest at least $ 150 every month, sometimes because of the necessary purchases I can only invest $ 50, but then I invest $ 200-300 for the next month.

Edited by ComeBackIsrael

Sorry I have no enough money to invest for Bitcoin, but always try to invest mere $100 per month but can't continue this properly. 

Actually it's not fix to me , for buying I research about it and hear from especilist of Crypto currency. But normally I buy minimum100$ per month.

I do not depend on a specific percentage every month and the matter depends on the profits that I make and allocate a percentage of them for investment and trading in cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

23 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

I only invest few money per month in crypto because I am a small investor. But I will invest bigger amount in future when I will know everything about crypto investment

The same with me, I do invest time to time, this has been my way of buying when I see there is hope for me to get cheaper imvestment

34 minutes ago, Shinobi said:

Well i not invest every month but i always be ready to invest whenever the market is down or bleeding heavy than i will recommened to buy because that time i am able to earn a very good amount

Have you much have you invested when the market is bleeding? And what portfolio of coins do you have in your disposal? You can shed more from your strategy

I am investing small sums only, I am not investing sums that I cannot afford to lose It is a good idea to scale investments in small amounts and in cheap currencies like Litcoin and Doge I do not like to invest in bitcoin because it is more expensive and I love to keep  them.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Well investment in crypto depends on various things for me 

And it entirely depends on my income if any month i income more Than i invest more and similarly if i found any secured and safe project then i happily invest and if i don’t find my ddesired investment then i don’t invest     

Truly speaking. I am a student and I have no income. I have just started in Crypto talk so I have a income of almost 2 Or 3 dollar. So I think It's not possible to invest now but in future, I will look forward to invest in it.

There is a good way to invest and have a small chance of becoming rich. You need to invest 10$ every month in 10 cryptocurrencies which cost less than 0.1 and wait.

I think that any investment into crypto has potential and it all depends on the amount that you are able to part with, because as you all know the use of crypto and the investment in it is very risky and therefore in this case it is very understandable if some people do not invest a lot. Personally i have not made a physical investment into crypto, but instead all of the earnings that i have made from crypto have come from faucets and this site and i use my earnings here as my investment.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You are right  id we invest  few amount of earnings  monthly  in crypto it could  be good  savings for us and we can get good  profit also as prices of crypto  is increasing  day by day.

It not like i have a monthly quota for investment but i invest whenever i see any possible profits. I generally invest in IEOs and ICOs because new crypto currencies can provide the highest margins. Such good investments come around once in a while so it might take months for me to invest on anything. But when it comes i risk from 100,000 sathoshi to 1,000,000 satoshi as per the potential. 

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

Hello dear mate , i don't invest my money but i do invest money which i earn from this forum ,so im looking forward to btc halving , after its dobe i will sell my btc , if orices go up ican get good amount of profit but if it doesn't then i have to hold my earning for ling term .

I agree with you on this strategy that depends on it has a positive return, whatever the bitcoin price or the currency you depend on, and the more your investment, the more your profits will increase. I am determined to do this strategy when I can collect some sums that I know will be recovered in a few months.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

For me am not a big investor, why because I don't have enough funds and secondly am still learning how to trade , so I invest little from the earning I get from this forum, and I always try to invest when there is a downtrend in price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I agree with you, investing in the cryptocurrency market is one of the best investments, maybe I haven't invested much money before but I try to trade to increase my investments.

The investment is a very wonderful thing and it provides great profits for the people who work with it. At the same time, the investment is a serious matter and subject to theft at any time for me. I do not work in the investment field. I never separate the work in the field of trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I invest more than $ 70 in cryptocurrency every month, sometimes I try to invest more if I can, and I never invest in noname coins.

I don't invested on each month on crypto market i have only 250$ investment in crypto market and monthly i withdraw my 70% profit from crypto market and remaining investment and profit reinvested into different coins and tokens for more investment purposes. 

On 22.01.2020 at 13:35, BitCryptoCoin said:

I invest every time in crypto, not every month but anyrime I have more money. Over 95% or more of my moneybarebon cryptocurrencies. 

At the moment, for two months before halving, I prefer to invest in Ethereum and bitcoin. I think this is relevant now.