How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

It is a good idea to invest in crypto currency but you need to have money to invest I want to key in into investment but I don't have money right now I will look forward to when I have money I will invest in any coin of my choice.

On 8/15/2020 at 2:42 PM, Whited35 said:

you need not to take worry, I manage the things very carefully.

Well yes mate, i take some trust on you by seeing your essence that you are a great trader, i hope that you will getting a huge amount of money to your investment so that all of your hard work will now taken back.

Not more than $300 per month. I invested that amount in the investbox of yobit and i earn good profit every month, i take my profit and i invest the same amount again.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well yes mate, i take some trust on you by seeing your essence that you are a great trader, i hope that you will getting a huge amount of money to your investment so that all of your hard work will now taken back.

@Mcd0d0I have my own unique way to perform cryptocurrency tradings. Well, yes I have managed to make good amounts of profits so far but I can never admit myself to claim like I am a great trader. So many impressive stories behind the profits my friend. Believe in hard work😊

11 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Mcd0d0I have my own unique way to perform cryptocurrency tradings. Well, yes I have managed to make good amounts of profits so far but I can never admit myself to claim like I am a great trader. So many impressive stories behind the profits my friend. Believe in hard work😊

Well, thanks for giving me some inspiration mate, hard works make us successful in life like you, being successful in trading by getting a huge amount of money, but for me I'm doing hard work by doing posting here to get more some talk tokens.

I just invest a little amount in the crypto market every month becasue more high investment in the crypto is dangerous becasue so many fake coins are in the amrket so i buy different coins and hold all these coins for the future becasue in future crypto is the world next currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not grown or matured to that level of investing monthly in Crypto world, am still nursing or nurturing the little capital I invested since the inception of this year seemingly, planning to add more before the end of this year using the payments of talk coin.

• +1 1

You are completely correct , i was planning to do this when i start getting paid with TALK tokens , i will have to invest them until October 15th anyway but after than i will tranfer to cash only the amount i need and keep the rest in invest box

• +1 1

Investing in cryptoworld is very good because it will offer you opportunity in the future to earn bigger profit especially when you invest in the likes of bitcoin and ethereum for a long time because these coins have potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and you will surely make good profit as long as you can excercise patience with the market. Investment is all about being patient because it is the major key to success in the field.

I invest only onece and since i found there benefit return i decided not to invest at this period becaus i never sell that one i investe already

Actually I didn't invest money in crypto because I don't have such knowledge about crypto world so first I have to learn more information about these market so that I will be able to earn from my investment it's easy for those who has a gigantic knowledge about crypto world..

55 minutes ago, Suparna said:

I have invested in yobit because the money I earn from here has been able to earn some more extra by investing but I have not invested any such large amount so far but I have heard about the seven things you are talking about.

Their prices comprise enlarged lots of era in a sharply time since their launch until now which makes them a resource of a lot profit. 

I once invest on crypto currency but i found it difficult to earn a urge amount so i hardly invest on the crypto currency but when i became familiar with it tactics i will

Investment of coins is actually good for everyone on us because it will offer us oppotunity to earn some profit in the Cryptocurrency marketplace especially when we become patient and hold for a longer period of time before trading it out, so let's try by all means to save some part of what we do earn outside crypto so that we can earn something in the future.

BetFury                                                   

It always depend if there is a worthy investment to jump into , and the beuty about Yobit is that they will always give you something to look at , this is because they have care for their investors.

At Most 200$ I would not want to go beyond that, but if there are good opportunities , then why not I can go beyond.

I just contributed $40 and proceed to develop it, I think a $20 is sufficient if you know where and what time to contribute because with regards to the venture, the best device you can utilize is your insight and aptitudes about what you were doing.

Since I am new to crypto world, I could only say that I am just another user who could afford to put an investment in a small amount. I am not saying that I am being thrifty here, but that is all of the crypto coins that I have already. Yes, I will put all of my crypto coins to the investment because I much wanted to gain more profit since I could only afford a small amount of investment so that one day I could be one of those people who could afford to invest big time with their profits being high as well.

I don't have a constant value in investing in cryptocurrency, though am a new into it ,or let me say am a bigginner in cryptocurrency, I just started but I don't think having a constant value in investing in it every month is not advisable

well i probably invest like 10% of my regular earnings, because trading  have much risk so i don't like fo risk a good amount  of money, with that i have made a decent  profit.

I have not yet started investing my cryptocurrency which I have earned through crypto talk or the other places yet , I plan to invest in yobit ,the investment box feature in yobit seems to be legit I plan to use that in the future.

Personally the investments vary, currently I have used yobit virtual mining, and I also invest in the bitcoin market buying and selling I do it weekly, maintaining my capital and risk management, I consider that it is the most important thing to keep the money safe.

Well, i invested $35 last month because i am student, i dont invest a huge amount but investment in crypto depend our knowledge and experience as well. Right time for buying any coin is the key element for making huge profit. So its doesn't matter what amount are you invest?  So waiting for right moment when we buy or sell any coin because our profit depend on it and its known as patience in this field. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

It depends but this last month for example I have invested 200 dollars, some I invest more and others I do not invest.

Investing is absolutely putting down some capital into any project hoping for a positive return. Every month, I divide my income into three parts and reinvest.