“Final Balance” mean on Blockchain? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mozie

“Final Balance” mean on Blockchain?

I do not think that the final balance indicates how much is still under rejection in your wallet, according to what transactions you have made and if you do an calculation, and that is the decrease of the second number from the first number. What ignores the result is the final balance This does not mean the end of the transaction with respect to this address

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I  think it's the balance that you got for your address in all transaction between send and receive ,that what i can understand now ,i will search for that to more information about it ,It's a good question 

On 5/24/2020 at 2:14 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, he is just agreeing to the posts given here and he/she not giving some feedback from it which ia not good, i hope this may be changed or to improve his/her posting here in this forum.

Yeah, i think we should at least try our best to elaborate ourselves in our posts. Try to post with directing to the point of the problem so we could understand it clearly. That's for me.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Try to post with directing to the point of the problem so we could understand it clearly.

Well, i think they cannot try this one, just do it because this is how the discussion runs by pointing out the topic what is discussed, i hope you may understand mate.

I think final balance is that the balance send and receive within a time period through a  adress . i sure this isn't right information but I really happy to share whatever I know about it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Final balance basically shows the balance that is remaining after the transaction, but don't confuse it with your current balance because it only corresponds to the transaction.

Am not so sure about it, could it be the 7 bitcoin is the amount you have so far sent or received into your account , and the final could be the exact that you have been transacting am not so sure about this and am sorry I could not answer your question

On 6/15/2020 at 10:10 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i think they cannot try this one, just do it because this is how the discussion runs by pointing out the topic what is discussed, i hope you may understand mate.

As long as you can explain yourself, do it. Don't just depends on those easy words that you used because some of the people don't understand it well so make it more specific. That's for me.

So what is the true meaning of these terms "Final Balance" there are many answers here but they all say different things and it is very difficult to determine what really means final balance personally I still follow with the doubt 

The final balance is the balance that you will send or receive. Transfer fees will be deducted from the balance and this will result in the final balance.

I think the final balance is the balance 

You are having now in your wallet my friend  

Sent balance and recive balance is known 

So you did not send a complete 7.31 btc

2 hours ago, Raven said:

As long as you can explain yourself, do it

Yes, but don't forget to keep your content is directly to the point to the topic so that you can avoid getting some warning points coming from the moderators.

Well final balance means the total amount in your account after all the transaction you have made . There is nothing to confuse just calculate it then you will know everything including the charge fees you will get to know your actual balance after that

Final balance is simply the remaining balance on your account after all transactions. You can see the number of incoming and outgoing transactions and the difference between them is your final balance. In other words, it is the current balance in your account which will increase or decrease when you send or receive.

Edited by Dmasked
  • +1 1

468x60-3.png

22 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes, but don't forget to keep your content is directly to the point to the topic so that you can avoid getting some warning points coming from the moderators.

Okay, moderators want us to create informative topic so i think we should try to explain our post very well as long as we can explain it to understand by many people. Just remember to relate your reply to the certain topic.

• +1 1

that final balance is the balance that is remaining in your account after transaction , or simply thats current balance of your wallet 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the final balance means the balance you still have on your wallet after the transaction have been done.So it means final balance.

Yes, it means the difference between the quantity sent and the received quantity, which is the deducted fees as a result of the transfer process, and the ratio varies from one currency to another, most of which are bitcoin fees, and there are currencies with very little fees such as xrp and trx.

This is the total evaluation of all you activities of Buying and selling which are the terms frequently encountered . Your remaining balance will appear as a term that gives the information in full details.

What is meant is the fees or deductions for the transfer that took place, and these fees differ from one currency to another, most of which are the rise of Bitcoin and also differ from one site to another and platform platform to another.

• +2 1

If you actually google your address , your bitcoin address, then you realize it will be there, there is going to be something showing there so its important to actually try as hard to really define what is that you are doing and in the end the balance always shows, all of your transaction with that address and the final balance held by that address

You are shown all the data graphically. That is, what amount you transfer and what you receive in the future, that is, how much will remain on your account if you transfer, the balance of funds. It's so easy! 🙂

We can term the definition of final balance as the amount of money we have left after our final transaction. Also can be said as the difference you get when you - the coins you have sent from what you recieved. Hope it helps.