“Final Balance” mean on Blockchain? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mozie

“Final Balance” mean on Blockchain?

According to what I understood you, I can tell you that in blockchain when you make a transaction always after a calculation your amount will change in these parameters: total received, total sent, final balance.

Final balance denotes the remaining balance since, after calculating the amount you received and the amount you submitted, the balance is that much only, implying that it is the final remaining balance.

The final balance, from its name, its meaning appears, that is, it is the final amount of cryptocurrencies / bitcoin, which you own after deducting something from the fees and sending a portion of it to another person or your account of the talk codes, that is, it is the final amount of profits after performing any action that may change the value  your previous balance

• +3 1

I do not know, my friend, about this topic. Sorry, I cannot help you on this topic. I hope you can provide me and send me more information on this topic from experts and senior members

Welcome, my friend, I think that what you ask is about knowing the final balance remaining for you after the transfer process, as what has been sent is calculated and fees are deducted from it, and then you will have the final balance.
This is what I understood from your question whether the answer was really helpful or not

• +1 1