BEGINNERS QUESTION - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

BEGINNERS QUESTION

If you are asking about how to work here its very easy my friend ! 
all you have to do is finishing your first 100 post and then you will start earning here 

1,000 Satoshi per a post !

That's the reason its called off topic meaning not cryptocurrency related topics should be posted there and one can post any topic based on other issues but not that violates the rules of this forum.

There is an off-topic section of the forum, where you can post anything else besides crypto-related stuff which are related to all the rest sections. You can post there anything unrelated.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:30 PM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

Can anyone post here off topic and without any relation about bitcoins and jobs? I'm just curious I hope someone can answer me.

Of course, you can post it on to the right section which is the Off-Topic section. If you post a topic make sure it is related to that section so moderators won't delete it. 

Yes, you can do this in the off-topic section , but keep in mind that messages are not counted as useful there. (  you won't get paid for them

On 1/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

Can anyone post here off topic and without any relation about bitcoins and jobs? I'm just curious I hope someone can answer me.

This is an excellent forum site. It's based on crypto currency related posts. Every topic has it's rule to posts. Without follow the rules can make you bann.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Hi friend  I think  you  can post  topics other  thenext crypto  bitcoin  and jobs in off topics.  You  are not allowed to post  some  topics  like politics.  You  can check  these topics  in moderators  posts. 

Topics outside the field of cryptocurrencies, such as talking about sports, cannot be published in this forum unless this has to do with cryptocurrencies. You should read and review the rules and laws of the forum and follow them

THINK POSITIVE

You  can look for the topic, off topic in home of cryptotalk. You must read first the rules and regulations of this forum so that you know which is allowed or not to post.

I think you can post everything in off topic but tgere are also some restrictions about that. Not promote and post spams topics. 

Well in off topic you can actually post  about anything you like but your topic must not be against the rules of the forum like you should post prohibited topics in off topic and also not that off topic post don't counts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend there are many different sections in different areas or topics and I think that the rules of the forum are clear as it will delete any post for you that is not useful or constructive and you will have to compensate it.

You know in my sense of view for beginner person.he duty go after the set of laws and set of laws about this forum. Don't post anything absurd or spam. acquire it honestly and you will be competent to put together your concede way....

If you want to post off topic then you can but it should follow the forum guidelines, your topic must related to crypto technology in any case. Otherwise your post will be deleted by admin.

Edited by Jessica Karren
Alphabetical mistake

If you want make posts that are not related to crypto you either have to post them in the proper section or if that section does not exist you have to post in off topic section.

Please do prefer the forum rules correctly to get things fixed here while creating the any sort of the topics or posts on this forum. The contents which are not related to the cryptocurrencies and still follow the forum rules there is a separate section for off topics, go there and read the forum rules once again.  

On 3/11/2020 at 6:10 PM, Brand1 said:

Yes my friend, you can share and post anything you want in a section outside the topic, but your posts and profits are not counted inside this section

I think that I cant answer your question clearly but try to see the answers here in crypto talk because for sure there are users here who knows the answer to your question. This is great in cryptotalk because you can interact with other users here. 

you can post your related materials in each sections of crypto talk forum. And if you want to posts in off topic then you need to posts in off topic section of this forum. If you posts any off topic in any other sections of forum then its is not beneficial for us. Our post can be deleted. 

I don't  think you need and answer as we already know the answer. Because if someone post something off topic then he will be given warning points and also there is no way of getting good reputation by that. And I guess there is a lot of other things that you can talk accept bitcoins or jobs. There is a lot of other sections available here and I guess those are very important also. 

No, if yiu will do this off topic posting or commenting then your account will receive a warning points for that and the person who will comment on that will also face the consequences of being warned or getting suspended. 

All offtopic have their own section which was actually created as of such post which are not related on Cryptocurrencies, as posting irrelevant topic on the main section of the forum is kind of a disgrace to actually post those post, when the site is actually Crypto talk

On 1/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

I think in every topic has some rulse. And without following it can cause warning on our account. I think you should write topic related post otherwise your post will be delete.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 1/17/2020 at 1:01 PM, Asta said:

This is crypto world so everything here about is crypto currncies n bitcoins.People should not go off topic here

that's true for off topic on this forum separate section is available people can ask off topic question on that section and before asking questions you should know from which section this question belongs 

Edited by Soaib khan

You can give post related to the cryptocurrency and cryptotalk out of topics or you can say not related to these things will not be accepted for counting of daily Post so make sure before giving any content and also your content should be valuable and having some good information so that people can relate to your topic and get new ideas.

It is not possible to post in this forum about topics outside the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, and the subject must have an income about cryptocurrency.

Life is great and enjoy it