BEGINNERS QUESTION - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

BEGINNERS QUESTION

Guys I have a question.

Can anyone post here off topic and without any relation about bitcoins and jobs? I'm just curious I hope someone can answer me.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Off topic is a good session that you can talk about all but not in Crypto currency because there is other session for that, in off topic you can 5alj about anything you want like your hobbies cinema science politique and other subjects you want. It's helpful because some day you can't talk About Crypto and you want to talk on other things off topic is here for you

12 minutes ago, sanjay80 said:

I think you can post but it should not be against the guidelines of the community as if that happens then you might get in trouble so read the guidelines properly.

Thank you. Just now I have read the guidelines. And you're correct as long as it is not against the guidelines.

5 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Off topic is a good session that you can talk about all but not in Crypto currency because there is other session for that, in off topic you can 5alj about anything you want like your hobbies cinema science politique and other subjects you want. It's helpful because some day you can't talk About Crypto and you want to talk on other things off topic is here for you

Thank you very much. Just I will be stressed if all day I'll talk about cryptos and jobs. As long as I didn't go against the guidelines is okay.

5 minutes ago, Crypto Bull said:

The form stated all his ules to member and members have the sections for the topic.It is good to post topic related to the section.If we don't follow the rules then we will face warning points.

I have read the guidelines just now, you can post it on off topic but should not be against the guidelines.❤

26 minutes ago, Seijcat said:

Thank you. Just now I have read the guidelines. And you're correct as long as it is not against the guidelines.

Thank you very much. Just I will be stressed if all day I'll talk about cryptos and jobs. As long as I didn't go against the guidelines is okay.

You are welcome bro, just respect the rules of the forum and everything gonna be right, we all here to help each other if we can

Well, this is not appropriate here, can you just read first the rules and regulations here in this forum to enlighten you what is the appropriate posts that is accepting here. 

1 hour ago, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

Can anyone post here off topic and without any relation about bitcoins and jobs? I'm just curious I hope someone can answer me.

No you can't  create a post which is off topic to the topic. As long as you post a good content  similar  to the  topic you will be paid and your post won't  be deleted.  So it is good to produce  similar topic and  off topic posts are prohibited. 

If you want a topic or talk with a certain things that is not related to the crypto world or anything or in the forum itself, then feel free to post in the section "off-topic" you will locate it to the lower part of the forum where you can see all the sections, but remember it doesn't pay your post.

This is not the social sites where you can discuss anything you have to share knowledge and should ask such questions which is related to forum so that users should not take it as a spam project.

5 hours ago, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

No you can't post things that are not related to crypto currencies in crypto world, the is a story topic for that call off topic, if you do, you might receive a warning point.

15 hours ago, Seijcat said:

Can anyone post here off topic and without any relation about bitcoins and jobs?

This is a For Beginners section with relation to cryptocurrencies. If you want to discuss anything other than that, then go to the Off-Topic section.

16 hours ago, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

Good morning mate, You can post off topic here but it will be automatically to the off topic section and please dont post topic that are not related about crypto.Happy posting.

19 hours ago, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

All people in this forum must follow these rules so in that rule must post constructive or relevant posts so if you post outside the topic and have nothing to do in the job then the results of the posts that you make will be deleted by the moderator.

If you want to post in off-topics then you are free to post, or if you posted some useless topic here then the admins will remove your topic to off-topics automatically, but you can't post any off-topics here because the rules are clear about this kind of posts 

You can't post here off topics, all topics must be related for new beginner's questions and concerns. Off topics must be appropriate to Off Topic section and if you will post off topic on other section you might be reported.

I think if you post outside the topic it will be a problem. Because we are here to talk about the world of Crypto, it is likely that someone will report you if you post outside the topic. So send something useful.

This is crypto world so everything here about is crypto currncies n bitcoins.People should not go off topic here

Of course not, they did off-topic section for us to post something about not related to the forum or crypto currency. If you posted your topic to the wrong section, your post will be deleted soon. 

There are prohibited topics that you cannot use as a topic of your post as long as the topic you have in mind is not included in the list of prohibited topics then post away. But you also have to make sure the topic you are posting is placed in the correct forum to avoid getting your topic deleted.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

What's I know in off topic you are only allowed to post things regarding with cryptoworld only which what's you are posting its category topic is not listed in cryptotalk

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

What's I know in off topic you are only allowed to post things regarding with cryptoworld only which what's you are posting its category topic is not listed in cryptotalk

I don't get your point, please fix how you construct your grammar because it is confusing to read but to make things clear anyone could post content that is not related to crypto world as long as it is in the section of off-topic, it is the section wherein anyone could share information outside the cryptocurrency world.

1 hour ago, BitcoinZ1 said:

I think that post should be knowledgeaboe and also have a positive views and no negative comments. That is a great and great attraction.

Yes every time we need to be positive comments to write and read all positive make us thinking positive too and yes of course any comments has to be knowledgeable with more good information