How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

1 hour ago, Kutulay said:

Some time ago 2fa security was the best we said, but now 2fa and the private key, if we lost it, we will also lose our fund, so without it, choose a strong password and the best wallet like coinbase

Also the use of protective browsing, be careful of malware and also not participating in anything fake like fake ICO or airdrops will help. 

Just now, kabanidze said:

A letter cannot be infected, but the link that lies in the letter may already infect your computer and the link will try to steal your data to enter the hardware wallet. Therefore, connect 2fa and do not worry about the links in the letter. This is a popular fraud method.

There are some email malware that can be able to reveal the 2fa, example is the trojan that was known recently, even the random number generator can can be compromised by malware. 

It is a very good recommendation and two-factor authentication too since I lost my key and was never able to get my account back it's really a problem that 2fa don't have data recovery.

5 hours ago, Basad said:

You can keep your cryptocurencies safe, secure and strongly protected one by keeping your private keys in within yourself not to disclose it, two by saving your coins in strong recommended offline or hard wallets like coinomi and ledger 

Thank you, but I write down on a separate piece of paper and keep my keys from the cryptocurrency wallet in my notebook. This is definitely safe for me.

Thanks for the tip on how to secure our crypto it's correct we must keep our crypto in different wallets if possible and enable 2fa and save the code for this action in case you lose your phone.

3 hours ago, Basad said:

It's another safe option of keeping your cryptocurencies protected so far you won't share it with some one, it's a good plan too and your account remain secured

A piece of paper or a notebook is the main and safe storage of funds. No one will see or crack your notebook. Thanks for answering me.

You need to use a reliable wallet to keep cryptocurrencies safe. Also, if there is a possibility of being hacked, it should be kept offline from online. The wallet can code 2fa to keep the crypto currency secure, and Notepad can be used to keep the password secure.

At first if we are using wallets theen we must use strong password and enable 2 step verification and never use the email of wallet to any other services. And never click and give information to any website sent to you via different platforms.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

First of all do not invest your all money in unnecessary website do not give your wallet address to other and make password strong as possible as and be patience hold your bitcoin if don't have known about investing or trading.

Using a secure wallet will help you with that, don't just use any wallets that you find and your choice always should be the most safe wallets that are available, for example hardware wallets are commonly know for their extreme security and they are safe wallets.

Of course, there are plenty of ways to secure crypto currency we can store crypto online wallets but blockchain like the best way to secure your coins in the tested wallet is offline you can save your coins offline wallets. 

On 2/27/2020 at 3:38 PM, BirdFlue said:

If you want to secure your crypto currency so you have to use a very secure wallet. You can use yobit wallet. That is very secure and helpful.You can easily secure your currency from there.        

sorry my friend yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange which is centralized we can't trust on any exchange because these days exchange are getting hacked so we should use physical wallet 

20 hours ago, imr said:

Of course, there are plenty of ways to secure crypto currency we can store crypto online wallets but blockchain like the best way to secure your coins in the tested wallet is offline you can save your coins offline wallets. 

Bu how is it different to store your crypto in an offline wallet while you gonna need to online if you want to make a transaction?

Yes, your words are correct, but the best way to protect is to keep private keys. If we use a decentralized wallet, no one will be able to open the wallet if they do not know our private keys.

To be able to keep our cryptocurrencies secured we must use a strong and trusted wallet which is popular and which has been existing and hasn't gotten any issues, then we should try to keep our keys safe because if it got lost, that person losses everything.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you must never rely on a third-party wallet but use a wallet of which you have full possession of the private keys and implement the 2fa, not google authenticator which has vulnerabilities...

The best way to secure your cryptocurrency is to activate your 2fa password and also to share your cryptocurrency into different accounts. Never leave it in a single account. Avoid sharing your KYC and be careful of the email you always open.

57 minutes ago, Imran01234 said:

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You are always dealing with strangers. Use trusted and truly secure wallets to secure crypto. 

Yes, for me I only trade my coins to the exchange that is on the top 10 in the market, I will try to exchange it to a new exchange , because the volume might be fake.

Yes, of course we must, and I think it is important not to put a lot of money in one wallet so we can work in more than one wallet and this is better.

So we also need to know how to choose the wallet where we want to store our criptcures not all are safe we have to enable all security systems to protect our account more 

On 16.01.2020 at 02:27, Migo said:

Not just the 2fa confirmation, you need to activate every possible feature in that wallet, ans choose the best wallet because à lot of them are not secure enough, and I suggest you to use hardware wallets, they are the best 

Sometimes people are lazy to activate all functions and it`s our the biggest mistake, also hardware wallets are too expensive, but I think that safety is more important 

Yes. Of course I think my cryptocurrency is much safer.  Because I like to use wallet to keep cryptocurrency. That's why I keep it in my wallet. No one can steal money from any place where I want to use strong password.

The best intention for secure your cryptographic money is to abstain from sharing your data about your crypto account or even your crypto wallet and abstain from clicking some malignant site to abstain from getting hack and trick

On 5/6/2020 at 7:23 PM, teminalibug said:

Bu how is it different to store your crypto in an offline wallet while you gonna need to online if you want to make a transaction?

You only need it online to send from the wallet. You can receive using the public keys without connecting or unlocking it. It stays cold and you can send as much as you want to it.

we Need to selected good and Trusted wallet for store our crypto currency , I think if we have some money for investment then we will purchase hardware wallet because security in hardware Wallet is really amazing .

we will never share any information that's is linked with our wallet to anyone .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg