How can I become rich off bitcoin - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

On 4/30/2020 at 8:05 PM, Dmasked said:

Build a time machine and travel back to 2008.

Jokes aside, nobody can tell you how to be rich on bitcoin because if any of us knew then we would already have been rich. The market is somewhat stable now and the only way you can make a fortune is by investing heavy when the price fall down and hold it until the bullrun after halving. But that too is subject to market risks.

I think that you cant be rich easilt here in cryptocurrencies because it will only help you to have extra income that will help you with your earnings and I think that it will be better if you tried to study and learn many methods that will help you earn more. 

If we can learn and acquire knowledge, then it is possible to earn money by using our talents and skills. You need more than luck to succeed in the affiliate business. It is not possible to get rich by stopping Bitcoin. It is possible to get rich by investing bitcoin by using one's own talent.

On 1/14/2020 at 10:27 AM, nazik123 said:

If you want to rich then you have to invest alot of money like 1000$ for trading and in this way you will be able to become rich within 3 to 5 years .this is my suggestion.

that's true but before investing money we have to do some research because these days there are some scam projects in the market which take money and promised to give huge returns but at the end they leave us with no money 

Trading bitcoin is the best option for become rich rapidly and another way is investment, In investment process you should invest your little amount of bitcoin on earning website when you professional in trading and investment process then you will get huge amount of bitcoin.

To earn one bitcoin, you need to invest at least $ 1000 to earn more than $ 5000, otherwise you will trade for a very long time to earn at least $ 1000, you can earn but then the investment must be just as big. 

Well I will let you know that the cryptocurrencies is highly risky , so you need to be very skillfull and know much about cryptocurrencies and strategies to use in making profit, trading can make you get rich only if you can learn about trading and know how to trade.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wealth will not invest 100 Bitcoin, if you want to become rich, you must have good and sound management of your capital, to get away from the risks and to go up steadily.

When being rich of bitcoin would needed what is called passion, as of how you would want to achieve success into it, as bee have passer by's on the world if Crypto which are there on temporary bases and just leave on, there to just glimpse the experience of having to own a coin and profit and leave

On 5/3/2020 at 8:25 AM, Jump said:

I think that you can't be rich in cryptocurrency that easily because I think that earning is easy but I think that the real struggle is to be rich. We must think rationally and think critical here because we should know the consequences of what we will do.

Getting rich in general requires a lot of investments with big amounts of money. Still, it is very hard to earn from Bitcoin these days due to its unpredictable downs and ups in the price.

On 1/14/2020 at 10:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

I don't know the exact value you need to invest for you to earn 1 bitcoin in just an instant. What I only know is that you can earn 1 bitcoin if you trade but trading requires more time for you to claim 1 bitcoin. But that is surely legitimate. You can earn as much as 1 bitcoin for 1 -2 years and that will make you rich in time.

I have been going around checking a lot of this sites and am not sure there is one that can offer that rich quick kind , we have to really be sure of the good things we see, but trading stocks and trading forex works in some kind, we need to be sure of the effort we see.

Crypto currency has become one of the best way of earning nowadays.Anyone now can start working with crypto and can make huge profit.He can earn by investing,holding or trading.Among these trading is the best way to earn hugely.But it's not any easy work Lots of experience and patient is needed for this.Holding is also a very good way to earn.

If you are not having much money to invest in the trading or stock market then also nothing to worry you can start with small investment and for the beginners it is the best way to  learn about investment while doing the trading you will get many experience and ideas that will make your next moment more perfect even you can see the improvement in yourself.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

I relate this, all you have to do is do it based on your expertise. if indeed your expertise is trading then continue what you are doing now. not only to become rich, but you have to think about how you can survive in the crypto industry and make a lot of profits. because if you are only think become rich, then you can go to gambling which gives big profits quickly and also big risks of course.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:06 PM, Soaib khan said:

that's true but I think we don't do only trading on Bitcoin but we also focus on altcoins because they give much more profit than bitcoin or any big cryptocurrency

Yes I think that you are right and there are so many methods here to earn in cryptocurrencies so he should choose first what can he enjoy doing here in cryptocurrencies because it will pursue him to continue grinding until he become rich

If you have a good capital and enough knowledge about trading.. So you could make huge profits! But this needs enough knowledge and experiences to start and end your deals at the right times! Being patient is the key of success.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:07 AM, Zalaks007 said:

The best you to become rich here on crypto is via trading and investment but you just don't go into it, you have to learn how it's been done and rules governing the trading in other not lose your coins.

He can become rich and he can also become poor from trading and investment. It all depends, there is always risk involved and instead of getting rich someone can lose an amount of money which would be needed. There no reason to risk too much. Just an amount that won't matter much if you completely lose.

The price of a pill in training is currently only about  10 thousand $. If you do not have any training, I advise you to buy it and learn to trade now, but if you own it and want to become with bigger capital I advise you to hold.

If you think all the time about wealth and getting rich, you will not enjoy your trading activity because you imagine anything you earn is not enough and you keep thinking you have to earn more and more. Ignore this approach and be satisfied with any amount of profit you can earn. Being provident is admirable but underestimating daily progress will ruin your mood for continuous trading. Becoming rich is something that happens step by step. Don't think about jumping 10 steps in a short time. Anything should be done in correct order. Instead of focusing on money and wealth, design a comprehensive strategy for yourself to reach your goal faster.

• Useful or interesting 1

bitcoin never makes a man rich instant , we need To have some patients whenever we make investment in Bitcoin .

if we have a good amount of Bitcoin in trading then we will earn a good and of money . without knowledge and experience didn't try trading becuase their is highly chance of Loss .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The first thing you should do is to study and learn more about stocks, trading, cryptography, and cryptocurrencies. If you really want to become rich, practice on how to become patient and hardworking just like the other successful/rich people do. You must remember that there is no easy way to achieve your goal (to become rich) it requires a lot of effort and time. Therefore, gear up and be ready to face challenges especially failures. Be brave and wise enough to fight for your dream which is to become rich.

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 12:08 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

If you want to become a rich very soon, then you have to learn to trading. Trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin. If you invest $1000 dollars and gradually and strategic trade 1or 2 years than offcourse you become rich.

That's right by having some knowledge about trading then possible for you to become rich in instant by the use of bitcoin. 

Also you can try other strategies like investing on it so you can earn more profits. 

It really depends on your strategies. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Its hard dor us to become rich if we have to lack knowledge about cryptoxurrency, it takes so much time, it's not easy because most of the crypto activities are risky and you may lose your money once your try it.

In the event that you need to get particularly benefit, you can exchange and contribute. At the point when the cost is modest you purchase the coin, on the off chance that you store it for a significant stretch of time, at that point the coin that is taken is Bitcoin. At the point when the cost is costly you sell the coin and see your benefit can be multiplied.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

To get rich from bitcoin, you can only buy a few bitcoins, you have to enter into trading and buy bitcoin for $ 1000, then start trading with exchanges, you can use daily or long-term trading methods, then trade until you get a lot of profit, the longer you trade the more you will become a professional trader and get rich because of bitcoin.