How can I become rich off bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

• Useful or interesting 2

If you want to become a rich very soon, then you have to learn to trading. Trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin. If you invest $1000 dollars and gradually and strategic trade 1or 2 years than offcourse you become rich.

1 hour ago, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

This is the best thing first you should get knowledge completely for trading. But keep in mind everything in this crypto market is highly risky. If you invest in real estate it is very less risky, you should invest in crypto that amount which you have some extra.

If you want to get very much profit, you can trade and invest. When the price is cheap you buy the coin, if you store it for a long period of time then the coin that is taken is Bitcoin. When the price is expensive you sell the coin and see your profit can be doubled.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you do the idea that you give, it will not take long to be rich or poor. Your idea is completely wrong. Those who do not have capital will be able to get rich by investing? No you can't Those who have the capital can become wealthy by trending.

It is hard to get rich even if you were hardworking in crypto, but better if you start your investment today or maybe wait for the right time or you to start investing, or the best way you can do to earn money is to start trading so that you can store all of the profits and maybe one day you will become rich like other people.

Rich in a year only rely on crypto, it's very unlikely buddy, let alone market conditions 2 years is very bad. never expect much from crypto better you work or open a business that can make you rich.

If you want to rich then you have to invest alot of money like 1000$ for trading and in this way you will be able to become rich within 3 to 5 years .this is my suggestion.

If you like to become rich very quickly, trading in Cryptocurrencies is the best option for you now, because the whole world is now heading towards digital investments that have no limits for time or place, and in my opinion you can collect money from trading in Cryptocurrencies and then invest in projects on land Reality is like real estate or something else.
good luck🙋‍♂️

Well posting in this site is a good start for you if you want to trade in bitcoins. Once you trade the satoshis that you will earn in this forum then your on your first step in realizing your dream of trading. If your lucky and you really have the knack in trading then you can be the next bitcoin millionaire and you can start investing your money in real estate and built your chain of hotels and you can be the next trump, just please avoid twitter at all cost.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

if you want make profit you gain some knowledge about crypto or trading you need to invest big amount for big profit otherwise maybe not possible.

3 hours ago, Moneymehlove said:

Since you are a beginner, you should first learn how bitcoin works and how you should invest in it. You can't get rich only by investing because it requires very high risks. You should start by investing low amounts and practice trading with it until you master all the necessary skills. Then you can raise your investment and trade with larger amounts and make bigger profits. But don't expect to get rich fast. You need patience and dedication.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Start scalping, earn capital and then start trading on the exchange in large volumes, sooner or later You will reach one bitcoin, and then up to a dozen .

You need a little capital and it all depends on how long you will invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. You can start small, with $ 100, then not touch your capital and continue to invest. 

Trading is the fastest way to earn money but you need to know how to trade properly because it entail a lot of risk and you may end up losing it all if you aren't careful, if you have a lot of technical knowledge and suitable hardware then mining would be a good way to go about earning too.

In my opinion

There are two option for you that learn more about crypto trading and then invest in crypto currency. After investing then you hold these coins for some days and start trading with these coins and seen every crypto currency according to its price changes and demand in crypto market.

3 hours ago, Moneymehlove said:

Its first site to reliable may see other people profile before 6to 7 month used and earn money regularly in my opinion you have no investment you work there and start you invest and amount save then used to trading.

There's a lot of way to earn profit on Bitcoin and get rich but it is not easy and might take a lot of time to become rich. Do tradings because it is most profitable way to earn Bitcoin and do stakings.

if you want rich in crypto currency  today bitcoin price 8 k$ if you want invest in bitcoin you need 1k $or 2k $ amount to need example you have 1k$ you do half amount to buy bitcoin and hold for long time when btc rise sell them and earn profit and half amount invest in trading first do small trades to gain some knowledge in trading then start trading big amount if you loss in trading but your investment is safe to earn profit good luck

The best is trading in this you invest and get best profits but you have to carefully trade don't do everytime trading then you loss wait and see watch the market and at the best time get done it and make monthly target 

4 hours ago, Moneymehlove said:

If you started at the early age of bitcoin you can relate that many people getting rich because of their investment. The price of the bitcoin today has a volatile market price and this is a good investment to earn profit.

You need to Wark harder than any time before, because to be rich is not an easy job, and 1 bitcoin is worth 8600 dollars in the current time, so don't trust in anything suspicious and keep working 

You have two options: mine or trade. By mining for Bitcoins, as long as the markets remain active you can basically make money for nothing. But the problem is, mining is such a tough gig now that it is hardly worth it. Turning your computer into a miner will likely make it noisy and heat up. It would likely take you a long time to even mine a single Bitcoin, by which time you probably would have spent more on electricity. However, if you have access to some serious computing power and you don’t have to pay the bills, you could make some easy money here

4 hours ago, Moneymehlove said:

Its good that you have plan but you need experiance and knowlegde  to be rich bitcoin is very profitable when you know how they work but understanding how they work takes time and patience so to be rich you need to have patience,invest Time,Knowlegde and passion.

If you want to be rich quickly  lot are saying go and study how to trade but for me there is shortcuts for being rich.sometime in playing lotto or sweaptakes if. You are lucky you will be a rich.but to become rich.you will work hard for it.