Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Cryptocurrency is one of the most developing and demanding businesses  in the present world due to its simplicity and expansion. Its requires alot to do it. Most countries are not educated about it's so it's going to be difficult for it to replace those countries currency. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies will be remained to be the best in the digital money and fist currencies will remain the best in the physical currencies, so no any currencies can replace each other. 

• +3 1

I don't think it will because all national currency has its own value and reputation. It's hard to bring in all countries together in cooperation and collaboration.Many governments are still reluctant to this matter of accepting the whole bitcoin transactions.

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 10:07 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

I think my answer to your question is yes and no

I said yes because many countries will prefer cryptocurrency because it already creates employment opportunity to some of their citizens already and they will also prefer it because of bank stealings and other things like that and while I said no was most under developing countries won't agree to it because they may not believe on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is not possible mate. Cryptocurrency is increasing everyday worldwide. But the natural currency is more important to lead a country. We know that every country has a different currency. Cryptocurrency can be a worldwide allowed currency in future but can't replace real currency. Crypto will make our life easy but real currency is they way of living.

• +2 1

I think it is impossible because cryptocurrency it is more like a investment tool. Also if cryptocurrency replaces fiat then there will be serious problems that we will face, because crypto's transactions are dependence on the Internet, and if an internet connection gets problem, many bad things will happen to financial transactions.

I think countries will look for bitcoin in circulation. Bitcoin won't replace a nation's currency, but it can be exchanged peer-to-peer.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, JxDavid said:

It is not possible, the price of cryptocurrencies is the same throughout the world and this would cause small countries or countries with economic problems to cause inflation, but if cryptocurrencies were legal worldwide, the national monies will continue to be used for the internal trade of those countries that have them.

Yes it is impossible also in my opinion. Like crypto world, there is an another world called as forex. Crypto daily trading volume is some billion usd where there is about 6 trillion usd being traded in forex world which is made by fiat currency. So we can not ignore fiat for crypto.

May not happen.  It is true that crypto is growing very fast but each country will create their own crypto currency for use but they also use their paper money for some use.

I also dont think that cryptocurrency replace the national curremcy because every nation has a unique currency and have value in the country.

Cryptocurrency is a digital curremcy and natinak curremcies have  physical currency so it cannot replace and its impossible.

Crypto is the best for earning and trading and for the profit  also we have to use this currency for the better profit for our future but it can never replace the national currency.

Crypto currency is a great business and this is true that one day all the nations fiat currency is finished an just the crypto currency is used at that time becasue soon in all over the world crypto currency is going to be legal and peoples will be use that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/14/2020 at 1:56 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

National currencies are fully centralized and are controlled by governments. Ordinary people can't change or replace the fiat currency of their countries. Another problem is that cryptocurrencies still can't be used for large payments. International trades need big money transfers and traditional traders don't trust crypto coins for sending money worldwide because trading with volatile currencies is difficult. However, some countries may try to develop their own cryptocurrencies in the future with some regulations.

Of course I am a supporter of the power that cryptos have but that is where the sale and disadvantages of cryptos are reflected. For example some countries must by some regulations and sanction use cryptos as a means of payment and thus increases the possibility of use. But also the fact that it is not adopted for the purchase of goods and services then also has its disadvantages so I bet on a balance of one with the other before any one wins in the Battle of fiat VS crypto

• +2 1

With the current situation and how a lot of people take bitcoins negatively, I think it is impossible for it to replace national currency. Furthermore, governments from different countries are still restricting its usage with the fear that it may be used for illegal purposes. 

• +1 1

Not exactly, but I think that a day will come when every country will have a digital currency. Governments do not like cryptocurrencies, but they can create a digital currency for themselves, the main difference between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies is that cryptocurrencies are decentralized and digital currencies are centralized, and this of course is what suits the governments that want A controllable central currency.

Cryptocurrency is not  going to replace all others national currency.Because fiat and national currencies are not like cryptocurrency. I mean they are stable. 

I think it's impossible for crypto to replace a country's currency because it will be a huge loss for many people and of course the country itself. I think it's enough that the country will accept and legalize the use of cryptocurrencies because it will be a big help for their growth and improvement.

Yes cryptocarency is replace in the national currency. Depend on you how to replace and what is your national currency. Cryptocarency replacing is very easy then you now about it

As for the opinion that the cryptocurrency in the future will be distinguished by its value, as all paper currencies will be canceled and dealing in cryptocurrencies. I wish you good luck, dear.

As we are noticing fiat currency that it wouldn’t have any value in future because of trading and transaction fee. Crypto has the potential to provide you low transfer and trading fee. So yes crypto will replace country currency 

I think it is very complicated. Crypto now has much more importance in the all over the world and even countries trying to legalize the Crytpo. But crypto take over all the national currency. It is impossible and I think it is never issued as a national level. So, Crypto is a good currency but never this take over as a national.

i thin No becouse many countries are not legal this cryptocurrency but in future its possible cryptocurrency will replace national currency but they need lots of time 

There are many experts who say yes, it will even surpass gold as well. Although the reality is that we are still far from that, it is true that every day more people are attracted to this world. Although there are many governments that have laws that prevent its use in different countries and most are not even regulated.

I think the future where Bitcoin will replace all the liquid currencies in the world is really distant because Bitcoin and the knowledge of its use is still obscure in many parts of the world. One of the best things about cryptocurrency though is that it is completely decentralized and cannot be put under rules and regulations , in such a case it coming under the government institutions is doubtful.

I think that in near future crypto currencies will replace all the digital national and international currencies. But crypto currencies will not replace paper currencies because rates of crypto currencies are very hight. People will not use crypto currency in the form of paper currency. People will afraid to bring it in the pocket. 

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will replace national currencies, because national currencies are a symbol of the state system and no country can compromise their value, but cryptocurrencies will compete with them frequently and may take over various transactions in the future.