Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Crypto coins will never be able to replace the national currency.  Because cryptocurrency is illegal in many countries.  In my country, crypto coins are called counterfeit currency.  However, cryptocurrency is a very good currency.  However, even if it is valid, it will be governed differently in all countries.

It is a top notch affair as how the crypto world has been evolving. Most banks are now optioning to join the crypto world as well which is normal for every investor that is sole in making profits and earning enough. I personally do consent to this improvement.

No its not possible. Every country has its own national currency and there is not an authentic or solid reason that they can be replaced by the crypto currency. Every currency has its own value.

It will be impossible crypto currency replace are other countrie's currency because country's currency is identification of country. Futher some people not know what is crypto and uneducated. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's impossible to replace the crypto currencies with all national currencies because in many countries Crypto currencies are  banned 🚫 and these countries can't use and change with the crypto currencies. In some countries it's possible.

Well for me it may happen but it takes a long timeof processand adoptation before cryptocurrencies replace fiat currency. I think the most used crypto when it may happen is bitcoin because it is more popular aside from that, if the government make their own cryptocurrency thay can use may hapoen also

I don't have that believe that cryotocurrency will replace all national currency because all countries know the value of their currency so they will not like to abandon it for another currency us never possible 

• +2 1

it is not possible yet because the cryptocurrency is not of any fixed rate and that is why in local world you can not fix rates on the basis of such flexible currency.

With the way things are going now the possibility of cryptocurrency replacing other currency is the world is very low because most of the countries are making the cryptocurrency exchange as illegal work while some counties accept it and it will be very hard for all of them to agreed on same point of using it 

• +1 1

No, I don't see there is a chance for this to happen because doesn't matter how much crypto will grow even if it won't be considered to deal with cryptocurrencies as illegal in the future but still governments won't allow it to take over the national currencies or they won't be able to track the transactions between people which is bad and gives a chance to crimes to increase

• +2 1

No it will never at any point occur however crypto will help you the nation for the less utilization of money and quick exchange of cash starting with one side then onto the next side of nation and world , digital currency disturb the computation of economy of nation so it is far incomprehensible,

We are waiting for the future and we look at the cryptocurrency as the currency of the future and I think it will cancel all paper currencies because their movement in circulation is easier and invested well and there are no additional fees on them because they are not linked to banks, so we have to prepare for the currency of the future

No i don't think so. Cryptocurrency never replace all national currency. It is impossible. Cryptocurrency can neve replace national currency. It is really hard to believe but it is true. And many countries don't accept cryptocurrency. So it is quite impossible. 

My personal opinion is that national currency will still be used but at the same time cryptocurrency will be used too.National currency is not somethong to replace.IIts the symbol of that countrys economy.But in near future cryptocurrency will play a huge  part in that economy. No dobut on that.

This could happen in the future, naturally It is very easy for it to happen, and it will happen soon. I see that it is actually happening. I hope that it will happen soon in my country so that we can develop the serum of the rest of the countries. 

• +3 1

I do now not assume that cryptocurrencies will substitute countrywide currencies, due to the fact countrywide currencies are a image of the nation machine and no united states can compromise their value, however cryptocurrencies will compete with them often and might also take over quite a number transactions in the future. 

On 1/13/2020 at 11:07 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

At the present time, I do not think that it will actually replace national currencies, something that is out of the question now, because many today do not have the necessary knowledge to deal in blockchain or digital currencies. I think a future can replace it.

I would say that this is also an impossible thought because we know that cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is not fixed and the national currency is legally restricted by the government so I don't think this question should be raised in anyone's mind.  Concerned neo-hippies and their global warming, i'll tell ya.

• +2 1

I share some opinions of this subject and I differ from others, for me the crypto currency will not replace the money, I think that the local currency of each country should not be replaced, I think that the two currencies will be used, as already happens in some countries, but disappear the fiat money I do not think so

• +1 1

You can think that yes and this because every day they are more popular all over the world and every day we can see news in favor of cryptocurrencies and not like before that they were only news that added problems to cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

No it is not possible that crypto currency replace all National currency.it is impossible.because it is not like a notional currency.crypto currency is value able but it is not possible.it is not acceptable .

• +3 1

I think it's not possible in the near future. Even if the develop countries start to use crypto undevelop and developing country can't adapt this system quick, i think if we start to use crypto it needs more than 50-60 years to adapt all around the world. I know it looks odd but i beileve it's gonna happend like that.

• +1 1

I don't think so that national currency replace currencies in any way as there are lots of countries that are ubder developed and are not considering cryptocurrencies as legal and don't trust them.so in those areas people are not familiar with it.

Its possible for cryptocurrency digital exchange to all national currency, but I don't think it will be possible for now because different countries have difference ways of making there transactions and cryptocurrency exchange have to deal with technology and not all country are technically advance, so with this that where the problem lies and it will makes it difficult to replace national currencies for now.