Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

This may be a possibility for the not so distant future, but at the moment I do not think it will affect anything and nothing will happen with normal currencies, there is still a lot of misinformation regarding cryptocurrencies and governments must make people go through an information process so that this can be done as quickly as possible under all circumstances.

• +2 1

I do not think that will happen my friend, cryptocurrencies generate confidence and help improve our economy, but their volatility makes many fear, in addition that each government has its currencies that they can use to maintain a certain economic balance, I believe that both crypto and National currencies will coexist in harmony.

The digital currency has a promising future.  There are many countries that have their own digital currency.  In the near future, all national currencies will be canceled and replaced by digital currencies.  This pandemic proved that paper money transmits pathogenic viruses to humans.  Cryptocurrency trading is safer and faster.  We are moving steadily towards the era of digital currencies

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will take the place of national currencies, the national currency is the symbols of countries, like the American dollar is a symbol of the United States of America, you cannot separate it from it, but I think it will stand side by side with national currencies and support them, and together it will be better in all  emphasis .

Cryptocurrency cannot replace all currencies. Because each currency has a different value.Cryptocurrency will gain more popularity. And more people will invest in it. It will spread all over the world

In my opinion  it's not replace to any other crunncies because every country have a specific crunncey but i think crypto crunncey will over progress and develop and his demand and rate can increase in whole world.it can also become the cause of attraction due to his demand and rate.

• +2 1

The fiat currency are completely different from the cryptocurrency. Yes the use of Cryptocurrency will increase in future market but the national currency will still be there.

• +1 1

I think it is almost impossible to replace national currency with digital currency. Digital currency is unpredictable and unstable and national currency is stable. If a nation use unstable currency as their income or payment method then country's economic balance will be finished soon. But digital currency can be use as alternative currency. 

My friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency will be replaced all the national currencies of the different countries you can easily convert the bitcoin into your national currency and some other cryptocurrencies so you should not too worried about that this is very easy

• +2 1

Crypto can never replace existing currencies.
Governments will not leave control in the hands of the people. Governments are against crypto because it negatively affects the local currencies of the state.
Therefore, the local currency cannot be exchanged for crypto.
As we can see, some countries prohibit dealing with crypto and consider it a crime punishable by law.

I doubt it crypto currencies could replace the fiat currencies of different countries around the world but it will continue to play it's role as a payment options for the purchase of goods and services in a better way

Until now we still need local currencies and badly, because until now payment has not been approved using cryptocurrencies, in addition to that we need some money in cash, and this matter does not exist in dealing with cryptocurrencies.

This is almost impossible,  because flat and national currencies are not like cryptocurrencies, i mean they are stable and they have their own place in the financial system in the world and the countries cannot leave it just like that,  so this is hard to happen. I don’t think this will happen because of many countries does not support this currency frist every country should accept this currency then only we this think about national currency. 

Crypto will never replace all national currencies. It can be used by converting it to dollars. There is a lot of risks involved in doing this.Each country has its own currency, electronic money has been impossible or very difficult to replace a currency of a country, so it will never replace cryptocurrencies of all countries. It is only a means of copayment. 

• +4 1

Its not possible and can also be said as impossible thought because as we know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is not certain and national currency is legally bounded by the government so i don't think that these question should arise in any of the minds.

No I don't think so that this is gonna be happened even after many decades because we all know that cripto is decentralized and many if the governments are not willing to accept this currency in their countries because they think that it is uncontrollable

My friend, we cannot really expect it, as no one can know what will happen in the future, but I think that cryptocurrencies are on their way to this goal, as their popularity is increasing day by day, as there are many companies that have already started to support dealing with them.

• +2 1

Currently it is difficult to do this because this will lead to the collapse of the economy of some countries, but in the future it is very possible with the development of technology in the world..

• +2 1

I believe that cryptocurrency would not replace local currencies because the government is the driving force behind its legalisation as a local currency. 

I believe that it will continue to exist as a digital currency in the future.

Crypto currency is helpful and profitable day by day for all of us. In my opinion crypto currency will replace national currency very soon. For it we want some times and work so hard. 

It is not impossible because these cryptocurrencies in our time are gaining wide fame all over the world and gaining the attention of many peoples and giving them daily profits and money.

• +1 1

Certainly, it will happen sooner or later, cryptocurrency technology is still trying to gain the confidence of customers around the world, and this happens gradually, so we have to ride the wave and invest and collect cryptocurrencies as it will achieve great success in the future

I do not think that this will happen and cryptocurrencies will replace national currencies, but I think that they will be published in the near future in all countries like other currencies

This cannot be done because most of the currencies are related to the price of bitcoin, and bitcoin is of unknown source, and no countries can risk their economy in the hands of unknown people who may allow their use no more.

• +2 1

It is true cryptocurrency has there own importance and value in market but I don't think that cryptocurrency replace national currency in future because every country has their own national currency and they give importance to their national currency but yes it is possible  that every country create their own cryptocurrency

• +2 1