Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

I think it is impossible that cryptocurrency will end the national currency of the world. Because all countries have different unique currencies.But in the coming times it can be said that cryptocurrency will make its teardrop influence all over the world. 

• +2 1

it is not possible to steal and change the financial system of the world but one thing can be possible and that is it will be the only way or the best way to make transactions over the different worlds of the country.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:07 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Not all of them will be used or implemented but the most important or common or more stable since there are many abandoned projects which I do not believe that at any time it is legal to use it as a means of payment, so it is safer to use famous cryptocurrencies that we have more security that will not be abandoned.

• +2 1

For crypto to replace fiat, we need:
+ The global free internet;
+ Everyone needs to own crypto payment devices;
+ Governments accept crypto;

All 3 things are in the distant future. In the short term, the most positive scenario that we can think of is that the popularity of CBDCs and CBDCs will coexist with fiat in national economies.

Cryptocurrency is indeed developing, many people use it to transact between countries, trade and even pay for goods. But national money is money that is owned and issued by a country, so that the existence of national money cannot be replaced with cryptocurrency. National money will always exist as long as the country is still standing.

• +1 1

No this is impossible that cryptocyrrency replace the all national currencies because in a lot of countries the cryptocyrrency is banned and they think that this is a scam . So how can they adopt it a national currency. And also a lot of countries and their people don't familiar with the cryptocyrrency. 

This is something that is a matter of time but it is not certain that it will replace them at a point of speed or immediately but if it will be an alternative that if governments use it it will be good news.

• +1 1

My friend, that is causing cryptocurrency to go up, it can happen And is it possible that cryptocurrency should leave And other  currency scooty couples Put my message, if you are using cryptocurrency then maybe it is rise. 

• +1 1

@zeegonna001 @Glory39 @glory50

I think the most important thing right now is to make sure that we are able to understand this its good to find a solution to what is going on right now, there is a lot of changes that can really be in problem to what we have right now, its good to work as hard , what if we dont have internet or electricity  so to me this is really tought to balance everything its really tough

• +3 1

Bro I am new here and I don't know about the topics you ask to me and my fellows. But I think it is impossible that cryptocurrency replace all other national currencies. 

This matter needs a lot of work, my friend. You are talking about replacing national currencies with cryptocurrencies, and this requires great absorption power and work by the countries themselves. I do not think that governments would accept the death of their national currency in exchange for cryptocurrencies.

But we see that cryptocurrencies are not limited to a person or country, everyone works and everyone wins and this is a positive point that pushes many to work in this field

• +3 1

On 1/14/2020 at 3:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Crypto currency is developing rapidly in nowadays and I think that crypto currency will replace all of the national currencies because most of the countries have accepted bitcoin and other crypto currencies and many people are using crypto currencies for their trade. So I think and hope that crypto currency will replace all of the national currencies in future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well for me it may happen but it takes a long timeof processand adoptation before cryptocurrencies replace fiat currency. I think the most used crypto when it may happen is bitcoin because it is more popular aside from that, if the government make their own cryptocurrency thay can use may hapoen also

Cryptocurrency number one and trending .It has grown a lot in the last few years .A lot of people have joined crypto And he is earning his employment with the help of it.If people continue to join it in the same way, it may beat the all others currencies in few years .

• +2 1

As your question will crypto currency replace all national national  currency ?  My friend I think it is  impossible  because my friend how that possible crypto currency replace  fiat money because it is so difficult every country has their own currency .

i don't think it is very likely that cryptocurrencies are going to replace all national currency, a country's currency is one of its identification, although when one is travelling it could resort to using cryptocurrencies instead of trading fiat once cryptocurrencies are accepted and adapted.

No I do not think so , or at least not in the near future, what you are suggesting is revolutionary and it will cause political troubles all over the world, national economy depend on stable currency that has a relatively fixed value, but high fluctuations like what happens n the cryptocurrency will damage all exportation and importation deals, that is why it needs more organization before wat you are suggesting becomes possible.

• +4 1

It was impossible at first, but with the establishment of stablecoins I think this is possible, developers would develop easier ways to spend coins in shops and everywhere else.

Well thats a negative right there because facts are they cannot be used for daily life and second not all people have the money to use this type of currency and third would be the value is too constant to change values in which will cause an effect to the daily life things.

I don't think so. Because is a unstable currency. Also it is not legal in every country. Still now a big number of people don't like cryptocurrency. That's why I think cryptocurrency can't be replaced of national currency. 

Dear colleague in, it seems to me totally impossible in the short term for cryptocurrencies to replace real money for the simple reason that governments are not interested but I think that in the very distant future it will be possible
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I am almost sure about it. The digital currencies will be basis for every payment we make and every money we earn & spend. We were watching that in the series and movies until now but it seems it is about to become real since China already doing that for some time. I couldn't believe my eyes they are already applying things straight out of black mirror series 🙂 Amazing

• +2 1

I have never believe that the world of crypto currencies will replace fiat world. Either bitcoin or whatsoever crypto coin that may come in future can not replace physical currencies. Rather to serve the function of being alternative currency to the physical currencies because it is must we need cash money for smooth running of service in our localities.

Before I was also thinking that crypto will never become to thge rest of the world, but now I also believe that crypto can become the rest of the world when I was see that bitcoin listed among of top 0 currencies in the world.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

National currency is the symbol and identity of a country, so it is very, impossible if cryptocurrency will replace all national currency. As a fan of crypto, I feel happy that crypto can be accepted in many countries

• +2 1
  • +3 1