I can control the price of any crypto currency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

I can control the price of any crypto currency

Well, actually no one can handle this cryptocurrency by any people because this is decentralized network which means that this is runs through internet, we all know that no one can control internet to the world so that it can't easily to manage cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone, the developers already said that when they launched bitcoin, it is true that 50 bitcoin is huge quantity of bitcoin but you can't control bitcoin anyway, there is no other method for this

Of course you can control the price of any crypto currency, if you buy or sell only 50BTC this effect is very small on the price, because the current Circulating Supply is 18,159,712 BTC so it will only affect 0.00000275% on the market price.
If my opinion is useful or interesting please give like

On 1/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

50 BTC is still not that great in my opinion. There are 18M BTCs currently in the market, and having 50 BTC is just only 0.0000027% of the current supply.

Definitely if you have 50 bitcoin then you can control/manipulate the price of Bitcoin. Whales(large investors) are the one who is manipulate the value of Bitcoin aside on the demand and supply in the market.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:46 PM, MarsDota2 said:

No one can control the cryptocurrency but we can manipulate the market price of all of us goes to hold our coin or sell our coin at the same time because we are the reason why does the market price goes up and down.

i also agree with this. the market price is dependable on the users or investors and can affect the price of cryptocurrency, 

On 1/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

I don't think you can control the price of it even if it depends on the demands and supplies of Bitcoin. Your 50 bitcoins is nothing compared to the 18 million of Bitcoins that were already mined. That small amount of Bitcoin won't affect the large amount of the total amount of Bitcoin.

Need more than 50 btc to take over the market and you need community to do that. I know the strategy from crypto manipulation channel in telegram, mostly they operate in ICO and IEO. Market is different with event ( ICO/ IEO ) you also need to find best moment for execution and news release in the right time.

We can't manipulate bitcoin price but if you want to try I think you need a very large number or amount of Bitcoin to do that.but I don't think 50 bitcoin is enough to control it's price value.

Crypto market is decentralized market any one cannot control to this market price only market Forces decides the price of coins or tokens. 

On 1/13/2020 at 5:16 PM, Delgboke said:

I have not heard that one can control the price of bitcoin or the price of cryptocurrency in the market, unless if the cryptocurrency whales buys the price of crypto up during trading that maybe possible. 

well i can tell you now there is no way any one in crypto can control the movement of one big coin but when it comes to small cap coins they can be moved easily.

On 1/13/2020 at 3:07 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Crypto currency is not regulated by anyone. It all depends on the demand and supply. If you have 50BTC it's possible to pump, but I don't know about that. So wait for an answer from the others.

Yes..cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is non regualted coins which cant be control by anybody which makes it decentralised and transparent..its all totally depend on the market supply and demand

with 50 bitcoin you can control a very low volume coins but if the volume is low then no one will buy or sell that coin so you will remain with that low volume coin for a long time

I think it is more than that, even if we all know that these prices are highly dependent to supply and demand, there are possible other factors affecting the price of the cryptocurrencies.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

How about you try it first? But before you try it I want to ask, Is 50 BTC enough to affect the market? There are some whales out there that have more than 1000 BTC and they may not be able to control the market.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Even if you have a huge amount of BTC like 10 Million, you can sell it to make the prices go down but you won't have control, after you sell people will buy prices will go up again and stabilize

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This amount of bitcoin will not have a strong impact on the market. In order to be able to influence the market, large amounts of bitcoin like 10,000 bitcoin must be pumped.

THINK POSITIVE

I can't regulate or change the cryptocurrency. No body change the value of cryptocurrency. Any trader also be can't change.

what ??? bro are you a whale or you have magical power ??even if you were whale ( i dont think so :)) you couldn't control prices on your own.prices depends to a lot of things you can make fake price and volume but it will get back to real price 

it is just depends on our thoughts that with good funds we can control bitcoin and other crypto specially bitcoin.no one can control bitcoin but if in huge amount if we sell or buy then it make little effect on current price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well i dont think that it will be possible because like what crypto is, it is a devetralized currency that will no one can access and control it in short no one has the power to control the price of any currency.

• +1 1

'As far i know crypto currency is not regulated by anyone.The price is depend on the supply and demand.If you can, let me know how you can control it. 

That is i think still not possible in Bitcoin, because you must realize Bitcoin market is not only one. So if you going try controlling the price, for example want the price going up, you must buy so much Bitcoin. So for 50 BTC i think will effect on short time. After that people realize to fear the price not going up again, then they selling the Bitcoin and that is maybe will bring you to losing money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes if we all the crypto trader work with same purpose then we can do any thing which you want. You know that crypto currency is decentralized based and fully controlled by its user.