What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit?

It's not you who experiencing that because in my yobit account my btc balance can't sent to my wallet, well I hope the admin/mods can figure it out and solve the issue now.

there is no hindrance to cryptotalk and yobit round about time this is go on scheduled to several posts are posted a lot of members and arbiter amputate incompetent posts and our observations on that posts as well hence diminish our posts.

1 hour ago, Nisha akther said:

. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

It is necessary those topics are deleted, mine get deleted too, but i believe for the best, we reply in topics that have no potential that is why we fall victims.

If you make useless posts or just copy and paste then they will be erased and will not count towards the gain. You must make original true post and that they really contribute to the subject and that they are not just talking by talking. You must really help the person and seek his good.

3 minutes ago, kubuto1 said:

I spend a lot of time choosing unique topics for publishing. But my messages are still deleted.

Well, i will just say that improve your posting skills here in this forum so that your posts os not getting deleted by the admins and moderators, don't always used a base the useful topics also create your own useful content to share in any individuals here.

Actually i am see that yobit  give us some problem. For this reason we are stopped work in this forum.  But still now yobit working really good 

• -1 1

I don’t have to seem any problem between crypto talk and yoBit because both are high currencies 

You should try not to comment on frequent posts. We also suffer from this problem, and also make sure your comment is good

You need to be patience about  the moderators of this forums, they have the right to delete own wanted posts, so be calm with them

On 13.01.2020 at 09:04, Ipal said:

I experienced the same thing with you, today more than 30 of my posts have been deleted and I have to repeat it again, it's very tiring.

If your post is normal and meets the requirements of the forum and the topic itself has been removed or moved to offtopic. Then your post is also not counted.

That's right, my friend. We all suffer from this problem. The comments we make are mostly good, but when the main topic is deleted because it is repeated, our posts will be deleted. It is better to wait for the errors in the platform and forum corrections to be corrected and see if that will alleviate Deleted topics, it is very tired to write a lot and delete

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the problem is in you, not in the forum. At that moment I started to write, zero generalization was removed from me. Most likely you tried very dirty to write these messages, simply copying the messages of other people, passing them off as your own. You wrote dishonestly, did everything right.

I think there is not any members here who is not deleted their post, but I think will be better if the moderators or any who control or revise the post if they can give the reason about why is deleted with this option we can do some correction in the future.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There is no problem at all. New account service just off for temporary due to maintaining the site. Hope so it will be available soon. Then any one can create new account on this forum and earn money

Edited by Waqar Qainth

I am also facing the same problem that is happening with you, yesterday more than 3 of my posts have been deleted and I can't do anything. Can any body explain why is it happening? 

Thank you to all.

There are no issues. Maybe the spammers and users that abuse, but overall the forum and the exchange are great and work and play well.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ipal said:

I experienced the same thing with you, today more than 30 of my posts have been deleted and I have to repeat it again, it's very tiring.

Good experience for you and your family a very happy 💓💓 get a chance to look at the same time as you need to talk to you about it when you get home I will be there in the morning to see if you need anything else

If your posts are low quality posts then your posts will get  deleted. If you commented under the topic which are useless and your comments under the posts will get deleted once admins delete such sort of low quality posts from the forum. 

you are saying there is some problems with crypto talk forum and yobit exchange that is why they deleted our posts. Then i am clear your mind that issues not with yobit exchange or crypto talk forum system issues with our posts that are useless and deleted by the system of forum. 

Dear calm down. Now thing to worry about that. Everyone get these deleted posts. If they delete your posts then their should be some reason behind this. 

On 1/14/2020 at 10:31 AM, bliznec said:

Yes, and it happened to me. It is necessary to add and increase posts, catch up. No need to stop, including the removal of posts, then to catch up. This is a sore subject to leave a lot of posts. 

how can we know identical comments are published in this forum or no longer all feedback aren't seeing with the aid of all and sundry earlier than any comments i assume.

8 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

how can we know identical comments are published in this forum or no longer all feedback aren't seeing with the aid of all and sundry earlier than any comments i assume.

You can watch the comment counter made by you on the Yobit exchange. The account has a message counter where you can monitor messages. 

I have this problem and I'm quite annoyed. I have tried to work hard and work hard and I don't know which topics are useless or duplicate to avoid, which is unfair to me because we don't create meaningless comments. I think the forum should have a solution for the topic.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:29 AM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

You are not alone in this problem my friend. Once i had to recover my 12 deleted posts without any notification. Next time make replies on useful posts and try quote on different replies to avoid post . delete