Bank with their crypto project - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Bank with their crypto project

Many banks universities and colleges have initiated the crypto projects and they failed that but the banks are still trying to keep crypto projects and I hope they will get a succeeded the script to projects and it would lead us to a good way. 

I think the concept of crypto and banks are repudiates to one another that is the reason there's a ton of crypto ventures are fizzled. They ought to make a novel automatic cash that can warfare to cryptographic money.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:45 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Building a cryptocurrency project it takes a lot of time because they need to have a lot of research and understanding to adopt the use of crypto to make sure all thing must be fine.

Banks must have all the resources for all that you think they need, the problem is legalization of crypto.

Edited by deepown

I think that the failure of banks in their projects due to the imposition of many conditions and rules as well as centralization and this makes many shirk from dealing with banks and their projects

Life is great and enjoy it

Hope you are in the best condition. Your advice does not consider it inappropriate, but rather it is just as well. To create a successful coding project, you need to follow the steps for that and the banking banks should be aware of that.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I suspect that many banks are seeking to have a cryptocurrency to handle remittances between banks and other countries, I do not see a problem with that, and perhaps that will increase the use of cryptocurrencies between people.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many institution ( bank ) release crypto currency projects and fail. Bank release project as tester how people respond if bank take part in crypto world but when fail always involve currency in big value. I suggest they learn how to release project from developer, is my advice wrong or there's another option for make successful crypto project?

Wow this is a nice post for information. I think that it is great that bank have that cryptocurrency project that can help the people earn and invest more. I hope that they can earn more with the projects that cryptocurrency is involved. 

There are some banks from Switzerland like SEBA and they have the facilities to allow users to store cryptocurrencies there. I have also heard that they are trying to collaborate with the insurance companies too. So banks can issue and regulate the cryptocurrencies to give the best possible services to its users. 

In some big countries in the field of Crypto we have seen such trend. As the bank are doing centralised system and because of system difference i think they are being fail and they also fears about Crypto as it's the way through which they may fail in future.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/17/2020 at 4:17 PM, Blessing36 said:

Some banks have already taken part in the crypto world and though its helping to reduce the use of their currency they're making a lot of profit from it. Banks can now help crypto users to withdraw their crypto to their local fiat and they're are making a lot of profit

Banks are surely making a good suggestion in having the cryptocurrency project which will help people to withdraw and invest easily

Bank has not yet experience what it takes to develop a project and this has been the only factors of their failure, they need to seek for more knowledge

In my opinion, more banks should connect fiat somehow with cryptocurrencies, for example make some transfers to buy crypto easily just on the bank's site.

Most of the banks ’projects fail because the cryptocurrencies are decentralized and non-invested and what the banks aim is to make the cryptocurrencies stable and you can control them, so when you realize that they cannot do this thing they give up the project that they created

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that if they learn about the project from the developer then it could help them in developing a good crypto, but i think that the most important thing when it comes to being successful in terms of developing your own crypto, especially for banks is the marketing strategy and the promotion of that coin. That is what decides on the supply and demand of the coin. and furthermore, the hard part to overcome is that banks will centralize their crypto therefore not promoting true crypto which is decentralized.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Banks created coins are safe and secure and this coins are centralized, but almost this coins are fail, because like bitcoin is decentralized and its prices fluctuated and its gives good returns, but centralized coins works under this organization and this prices also controlled by this authorities, that's why so many investors not invest in this coins.

Many banks create their own cryptocurrency projects but not all succeed. Many projects have failed. Cryptocurrencies and banks are like two opposite states. For the purpose of the bank are centralized currencies such as ripple. And the currencies are mostly decentralized.

There is a note I have on the topic of cryptocurrencies offered by banks, so let's be realistic, if one of the bank’s directors was a genius and wanted his own bank’s coinage, it is easy for him, he can support it with large sums, and thus a strong currency shouted with the days, in theory it is not that The difficulty.

Well, I don't know why banks are issuing cryptocurrencies while Ripple plays the same role. They can partner with Ripple and process cross-border transfers between banks using Ripple.

I think that the banks ’failure to launch successful crypto currencies is because of the bank’s control of this currency and control over its price, while cryptocurrencies are among the most important elements of its success is its decentralization and the lack of control over any currency

Banks are bigger opposition of crypto currencies. They know the future of crypto currencies and that's why they are making such projects to overcome crypto currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

For me I think the reason why banks fail when trying to make a crypto project is that , most people believe that banks are enemies to cryptocurrencies and that the crypto project there are about to make would be controlled by bank and the price might be easily manipulated so this makes people avoid such project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that this idea contradicts with main principles of cryptocurrency, it shouldn`t be centralized or controlled by some people or organization 

I think that now all Bank projects with cryptocurrencies will fail, because many people still do not accept cryptocurrency, and those who use it do not want their transactions to be tracked. Now they need to wait for as many people as possible to learn about cryptocurrency.

When banks really enter the use of making the use of projects based on Crypto coins as into their system it, really kind if show the ratio and hights which the popularity of Cryptocurrencies have really gone

On 5/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, malik6314193 said:

Banks are bigger opposition of crypto currencies. They know the future of crypto currencies and that's why they are making such projects to overcome crypto currencies. 

This is also my opinion, banks are the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency as well as governments, and so I think they will work to establish centralized digital projects and not like decentralized cryptocurrencies. The reason, of course, is that they do not want the spread of cryptocurrencies in the world in order not to lose control.