Solution for another free way to earning crypto. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution for another free way to earning crypto.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Many sites out there giving a free bitcoin but it is rarely to find a legitimate site. I still trust cryptotalk because we don't need to invest something to earn money.

Hello my friend
Yes, it is very difficult to get honest information at the moment
It is very difficult to see sincere airdrops

It got really hard for crypto world when altcoins lost their value and ICOs became irrelevant because of that, but still if you look hard enough there are still some way of making money if you are willing to work for it.

There are very few bounties that pay in bitcoin and Ethereum. And even if you find one that pays this doesn't mean that it is necessarily legit becaude there are still scams 

Yes, obtaining free currencies has become difficult, but this forum is still paying us as I advise you on Winplay, I got good profits from it.

I understand, you should find ways to earn cryptocurrency apart from here and bounty sites are options but it can be very unrewarding sometimes and it happens that you waste a lot of time for nothing. It should be a form of challenge not a discouragement.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I also like to encourage the members of this forum to keep looking for ways to earn money online but they should always avoid platforms which claim to double their crypto currency as these sites are always scams.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:03 PM, Bijoy970 said:

In that case you can join in cryptocurrency project. Because there are many cryptocurrency from where you can easily earn free crypto. I will find many projects in online.

Well this is actually true mate but you need to make sure that you are joining to the platforms which is really pay profit because many earning sites are just fake by not giving an profit for their members.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

For beginners or newbie like me, free way to earn money is very interesting but not with bounty hunter. We know from 2019 most bounty program is scam and the coin never listing in exchanges, that's hard for us. This moment bounty program with popular coins payment ( BTC and ETH ) comes up. Even in small quantity but can be used to get income, the program is similar with pay per post. I'm try to say there's solution for every problems, we only need more harder to find the information. Make time to visit every forum & site to get it. Never give up and maybe if you already has the answer please share with us.

I also agree with your opinion. After my join on this platform I also found it as a great way to generate free income. Here we can earn free money besides of learning about crypto. We should work here genuinely.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I came across another website. Note I am not an affiliate or someone working there. Thee website is stake.com in which it has a forum, it is base on Betting and the interface is just like this forum. You can check it out.

generally cryptos can be earned further to forums.  in case you are trading or making an investment in diverse exchanger sites, you may earn more crypto in a brief time.

If you search for a program that provides you with what you get in the forum, then I think that you will not find a loop, I mean, there are some things that you might actually do with this, but you hope very cheap. All you have, as I said, is that you should search in every forum and page about such sites that offer you rewards for your efforts.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/11/2020 at 2:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

For beginners or newbie like me, free way to earn money is very interesting but not with bounty hunter. We know from 2019 most bounty program is scam and the coin never listing in exchanges, that's hard for us. This moment bounty program with popular coins payment ( BTC and ETH ) comes up. Even in small quantity but can be used to get income, the program is similar with pay per post. I'm try to say there's solution for every problems, we only need more harder to find the information. Make time to visit every forum & site to get it. Never give up and maybe if you already has the answer please share with us.

You can earn through bounty program there are legit bounty programs you can earn I can recommend you of that of Bitcoin talk is legit there are numerous bounty programs you can participate in.

There are many good ways to achieve good income and get rewards through cryptocurrencies like this forum and to discover the credibility of sites you must try
Or search for others' review of the sites

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, Sapdrx said:

Yes airdrops are good. My impression after 3 years of subscribing to airdrops is however that 95% still have no value at all. So patience is required. The only ones that always provide real money right away are those of Coinbase earn.

Mostly of airdrops are scam so you will end up wasting your time working on it. 

Much better to look for a better forum where in you can get easily a payment to sustain your needs like this forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think there is many ways to earn from crypto world ! but I think there is no better way that this forum ! because here we are earning more than 2 dollars per a day !

According to my experience, this forum is the best site to earn cryptocurrencies, and most other sites are fraudulent sites or sites that give you a very small amount of cryptocurrencies.
So I advise you to work hard on this forum.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Make time to visit every forum & site to get it. Never give up and maybe if you already has the answer please share with us.

Bounties about 60%  are scams only few of them are trusted and as you said we need to visit every forum is a good idea because this will give us more knowledge about that project we're are trying to invest in.

I guess free earning idea and way is temporary for making money. You have to find another ways for make money from online like blogging, affiliate marketing, trading, investment plans and Cryptotalk.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:21 PM, Jokeer said:

I agree with you. At this moment scamming now is almost everywhere. So, free way to make money always attract the newbie so, for the newbie, first of all, take some experience to try some new site.

Just know first if they are really legit for you to avoid some lost. 

Don't trust easily and don't give your private information especially when they ask for it in random situation. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There are alot of scammers sites and i suggest you to research all the sites watch the comments and ask some experience users how they are doing . You spend a month or a year and you may get scammed so best trusted and earning site is cryptotalk 

It's a great post with useful content, but you should stay away from fraudulent sites.  There are some honest and credible sites, like coinpot It is one of the most important faucets to earn bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency

Asa bounty hunter it's the best way the any one can use to earn free coin ,as you say there is many scam of them but you can find a legit one in different website and forum like bitcointalk 

On 4/18/2020 at 5:11 AM, Rosaline149 said:

there were so many scamming bounty programs in 2019. This is the great problem in the cryptoworld 

Since 2018 most projects failed to pay their airdrops and bounties. There were some that had been completely dishonest. Bounty hunters were waiting for months and sometimes more than a year for distribution and they were facing ridiculous excuses by both the bounty managers and the projects.

The fact is that the bounty managers are getting paid upfront. The hunters just hope for payments. This system is abusive and shouldn't exist in the first place. I would recommend to only apply in bounties where payment is guarantteed by proper bounty managers that do not scam the people that promote the projects. 

Bounty managers to avoid: btcltcdigger , wapinter

Bounty managers to follow: bubbalex, yahoo62278

There are more that are doing a good job, but I haven't been too active with bounties to have a clear opinion. About the above there is no way I'm changing my mind though.

Edited by BTC Future

On 1/23/2020 at 10:26 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

i agree to this topic because when you do a research first before investing and making have a interest to other sites will lead you to be successful in this field nothing will lose if you take a time to secure more and be observant at all times.

Having a plan is a wise choice, you can discover a strategy that you can use to make your currencies grow and possible for you to achieve success easily by having it.