Solution for another free way to earning crypto. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution for another free way to earning crypto.

You are right so that we can succeed. We are tired and persevered. I have tried in the past a lot of sites and applications and I wasted my time and effort in it and most of them are fraudulent so that you can find this forum and some other forums

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can see many sites but there is info more about another same site and also seeing many videos but no more info is it good but i get finally.

Yes I think too many projects are very difficult to take in a decision whether it will succeed or vice versa, but it will help in taking lessons in it to share information about the project. Yes I will hold on longer in this job to get real income.

Yes, sites which allows to earn free Bitcoins should be popular and lefit. As these days there many fraudulent and scam sites. Proper research should also be done before going for any kind of faucets or sites.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

For beginners or newbie like me, free way to earn money is very interesting but not with bounty hunter. We know from 2019 most bounty program is scam and the coin never listing in exchanges, that's hard for us. This moment bounty program with popular coins payment ( BTC and ETH ) comes up. Even in small quantity but can be used to get income, the program is similar with pay per post. I'm try to say there's solution for every problems, we only need more harder to find the information. Make time to visit every forum & site to get it. Never give up and maybe if you already has the answer please share with us.

I didn't get any app of site who can pay us for post. I found it only on this forum site. And they give us maximum reward. We don't need to invest on this forum . We can earn it totally free. You can try this forum site to earn.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 1/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

For beginners or newbie like me, free way to earn money is very interesting but not with bounty hunter. We know from 2019 most bounty program is scam and the coin never listing in exchanges, that's hard for us. This moment bounty program with popular coins payment ( BTC and ETH ) comes up. Even in small quantity but can be used to get income, the program is similar with pay per post. I'm try to say there's solution for every problems, we only need more harder to find the information. Make time to visit every forum & site to get it. Never give up and maybe if you already has the answer please share with us.

I agreed to your account we only need more harder to find the information to fill the forum

Now a days to many scammer are around the web that offering nice income. I heard that bounty and faucets but i dont know where to start. Im okay now here in cryptotalk. Members come out with positive feedback.

yeah faucets , air drops and bounty is been so useless because of scammers and its low payment , but some of them still offer good amount of crypto if you find good websites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know how to make crypto currency differently.  Because I've been able to earn crypto currency with the sole cryptotalk.  Because it is very profitable.  And this is my first online earning site.

Grace hunting was a good option for me because of the high Bitcoin price.  There were some scam projects but overall I got a good amount. Now I am not in favor.  Now I can do something better myself.

In general, there's no such thing.And if it does, it gives very little profit.I would instead recommend that you learn to trade.And start your own business.

Hello my friend
Yes, it has been a difficult year for us, beginners, to find coins that fall into trading platforms
But when he started working on this site, I saw him very beautiful, and profits can be taken on a daily basis

Yes tou are right i was going for bounty hunter  but my friend stopped me and told me that it eawas total scam so next time i will be very much careful the next time and try to do proper reseaRch on multiple coins.

Hello friend Here I am still a beginner in this forum, Thank you for your information, it is very true that in 2019 many cyrpto projects led to fraud.  The emergence of this forum to share important information in real projects, it is true that you continue to struggle and visit each site to find valid information, whether proven to produce.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:55 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I have obtained some free coins in several sites, mostly in faucets, but in the cryptotalk's peyperposts campaign i have earn in two weeks the equivalent of using five faucets for two months.

It is our pleasure in imparting your knowledge to us which give us more input on hiw we can achieve what we wanted in a good ways. 

You caught it well Scams are spread more then real ones. I have been scammed before i think now I'm not going to be. Research is the best way to find out synthetic sites or real ones. Thank for reminding.

Edited by noman
Network problem.

you have spoken very well and i have personally three ways to earn free coin i will share them in this forum and i will put all the details very soon with pictures and links 
and if every one do the same to put just the trusted sites may be poor people and the beginner find a good start in this career or even afford their bills 

Why are we looking for more if we can earn free coins here? This cryptotalk pay as fair and square we just need to complete 30 posts per day. Maybe we just also need to earn enough bitcoin then start trading. Always remember that we just should trade the amount that we afford to lose.

• +1 1

You are right.now most of websites is scam for legit site you can spend some time to research website.best option earn trough cryptotalk fourm by posting.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

yes can be a good earning opportunity but are you sure that doing is worth?

i mean, the that you spend for doing this is then paid off? because if the rewards are small it is just a waste of time

i am also searching for earnings website, most airdrops are now scam and which are market listed is list on very low price and you can't make so much from these airdrops.

i am also searching free earnings ways.

Bounty hunters is another way to earn, but it might takes a few months until you get paid, and most bounties nowadays are scammed or fake or it's valueless. So, it's not that worth it anymore, unless you can find a very good bounty which I believe very hard to find one, a good one that is.