Keep hold or cut loss? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

In that case both can be applied you can cut loss of a percent you are holding and keep holding the other percent.

I don't mind if there is no bullish this year, I believe cryptocurrency will last for many years, I will be holding for a better profits in the future

The plan is as follows on you at first. I monitor the price chart for several days. Is it stable or is it uneven and takes advantage of the moment when the price drops, then you buy and store and when the price goes up sell a section

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i will suggest you to hold the coins. market is going to be crazy in next few weeks. i made some research on internet and i found it value is going to 20000$ in 2020.

Sometimes is better to cut losses but most of the time with crypto, we should just hold the coins to get the money back when it recovers.

I advise you to keep holding the Bitcoin at least until the Bitcoin halving event of the May of 2020. You will get the life changing profits after the BTC halving of the May. Do not lose the patience due to the market condition. Be ambitious and think the future. 

On 3/15/2020 at 2:33 AM, Olivia220 said:

Yeah correctly dear iam agreed with you if bitcoin will not riseup in 2020 it does mean that it will never rise in future it will surely rise in coming years because there is too much scope of crypto to grow.

Good thinking, it takes time indeed to increase the volume of bitcoin, especially at a time like this. Hopefully there is a tremendous increase in bitcoin at the end of this year.

I think that by the end of the year there will definitely be a bull run, I am completely sure of this. Now it makes no sense to sell coins, because now there is a very strong and good growth in cryptocurrencies. The crisis is over.

I think it will be all related with what sort of the situations you are facing now. If you have the strong economic backup support , I advise you to keep hold. If you can not afford anymore than please cut the loss so that there will be no more risks of loosing. 

41 minutes ago, yaser musa said:

I think there is a relatively small change in the price of cryptocurrencies. Attention must be paid throughout the day

Yes it seems small change, but when some problems would not be solved, in the time we have really problem. But l hope it will be better than now. Be patient.

16 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

I fall into this trap recently. I was unable to sell or buy because I was confused. I later sell and the price of bitcoin increase. Tho I hard to know the best side to take. 

In bitcoin trading, you should never try to deceive yourself in trading, bitcoin is volatile and it will come back to the price that you bought but you just need that patience to wait

On 3/14/2020 at 9:14 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I have been doing a holding strategy since 2017 but now I am convinced that the market will not return to the old splendor, to the old values and I have decided to sell all the altcoins in my possession to buy stable coins to stake

themarket was at its very best in the year 2017, bit coin withness its most glorious moments then and still till date it is still doing well i definitely would say. I if not only for tge covid 19 epidemic this year 2020.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

Don't cut your loss due to crashes of crypto market as whole because now a days our portfolios may be 45% to 50% down due to crashed of the market and its not need to panic and anxiety its time to away from market. 

On 3/23/2020 at 11:53 PM, Gangss said:

Everyone must decide for himself, because someone does not want to freeze their money for several years and prefers to sell, even without any profit.

Yes, personal decisions are different but cutting losses by selling should be done with a clear purpose. If someone wants to sell, he must have another idea to invest in a better position to compensate and earn more. Otherwise, there is no reason to sell at low price. In trading, every single transaction should be made with futuristic view in mind. If one coin is doing harm to your capital, you should sell it to buy another coin that brings you profit. Selling low and converting to fiat means failure.

8 hours ago, King98 said:

If you can no longer do harm, cut the losses so that there is no further risk of loss, if you have strong economic backup support, I suggest you hold on to the situation you are facing now This is what will be related

We don't need to cut the loss in cryptocurrency, if you are trading the potential coins or holding, just keep in mind that price will go above the price that you bought it, so I don't see why we should cut the loss again

On 1/10/2020 at 1:33 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

Well in my opinion holding your coins is the best option for now. As currently the entire market is down. So it will be better if you keep hold your coins instead of selling them in low price. 

The prices of crypto currencies always goes ups and downs. The price of bitcoin also goes ups and downs sometimes.only the year has strated and the price has a high rating value now. This rate will rise I guess. And so I think to hold the coins for a time. 

If the price remains low then I will continue to store and increase my currencies by buying currencies because I am sure that the price will rise and I will be able to achieve profits by storing currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

42 minutes ago, Reival said:

Of course, hold on, this doesn’t reduce anything when you compare it with the November crisis, if you know. In a few days, things will get better, the price will start to rise, and stable coins will gain their value.

Friend, roices have fallen to 3.8k, tell me anytime in 2019 prices have fallen this low., even though the year was completely a failure for crypto.

For me, I prefer to keep the currency than to take out a loss, but this decision depends on your patience and whether you need this money or not.

7 hours ago, Solson said:

I think that only long-term investments in bitcoins are really profitable, and if you trade with minor changes in the price of bitcoins, then it is likely that you will suffer financial losses.

Agree, because we are short-term prices can change quickly and we cannot predict in detail. You will also be surprised at the price changes provided, so that is not recommended.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

If you have some Bitcoins now, I strongly suggest you to hold all you have. Don't sell anything yet because Bitcoin is said to be going up after the Corona Virus epidemic is over.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:33 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

If the bitcoin rate is going down then I shall buy and hold that. But when bitcoin market is going up this is good. But when bitcoin rate is going down then keep Patience and hold for a long period then you get profit.

5 hours ago, Hakyo said:

Now it's time to just buy and invest any currency. Now just hold on to your entire altcoin and bitcoin market. And the market for bitcoins and cryptocurrencies is now very low. So wait for the right time to sell. I hope that the market will grow very soon. Bitcoin price exceeded $ 50,000. Just be patient and keep all the tokens.

It is better to keep holding, because it is the best to do now, you can hold as long as you can because it will rise soon in this year, we are still expecting the bull run soon

2 hours ago, Avais.mf said:

Keep holding is alwayds the good option or if the prices are really low then you should also invest in that time to make short term profit and fullfill the expected loss. 

Short-term methods are also good for covering losses but must act quickly and monitor for hours. because changes are very fast do not let this reverse and cause losses.