How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

to be honest i dont know the number of exchanges but i know its a really huge number and everyday its increasing and new exchanges came out but only a few of them secure and a lot of them are not good enough.

• +3 1

i have read before that there are estimated 500+  crypto currency exchanges,but it can change because there are still upcoming exchanges as you can technically make your own exchange online.

There are very many cryptocurrency exchanges out there. Because now there are many projects that make exchanges and make their own coins. But I don't know whether the coins will be useful or not.

• +5 1

If you are looking or searching for all crypto currency, I think that it will be really be hard to find all the crypto currency because not all the crypto coin that google can search, I guess you can use coinmarket cap to search for popular crypto coin.

407 active exchanges have been added to coingecko. At least 10,000 active exchanges are added to coinmarketcap. In my opinion this is a big number. I only use TOP exchanges with a total of 10

• +3 1

There are hundreds of Exchange sites up to now, you can use multiple Exchange sites for trading and exchanges, among them Binance and Yobit Exchange sites I have more choice, you can try these two Exchange sites.

Is not easy to find exactly how many cryptocurrency exchange are on this world digital, because every day there are new coins and others died!

• +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello my dear friend. I don't think if i have any idea about it. But as far as i remember i did read somewhere that there are thousand of crypto currencies i dont remember the exact count. 

There are many exchanges out there scam and legit and I think knowing the total number of exchanges that are available is of no use but one must only search and know legit ones like yobit exchange,binance and changelly thanks.

• +5 1

come again? we destitution to say is the the largest part eminent to us.

If you are like me who fixed bounties you will bump to scores of exchanges and fashioned tab fitting to the panel decision.

Dont sum the exchanges, righteous uses them for good.

On 9/29/2019 at 8:39 AM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

I am member of more than 30 exchanges but I use only 3 of them (the betters). To choose an exchange check:

- trading volumes

- trading pairs

- trading fees

- minimum withdrawal / deposit amounts

- withdrawal / deposit fees

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have no idea about how much exchange exist in crypto market, but I think so many exchange but most of exchange have low volume, and another few close attack of hackers and zero volume, if want more infomation then try coin gecko website its gives proper information.

Edited by Honny143
grammar mistake
  • +5 1

On 9/29/2019 at 11:39 AM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

There are alot of the exchanges that we cannot even count them and so have been a full nice to us.

I don't know the exact number of crypto currency exchange. There are a lot of exchange site in this platform. I think yobit, binance etc is the best exchange site of all time. Many exchanging site was facked. So many exchanging site in this platform.

If this happens you will gonna lose it, but I think that the address patern is different so yobit will not withdraw because is not compatible, if happens there is no way to recover.

You can no any time of cryptocurrency market information and coin details visit coinmarketcap. Com or coingecko.com

There are so many Exchange site in cryptocurrency world.....it is impossible to count all the exchange site...but you can count the good exchanger site easy by looking their review...thank you...

Only available in more than 10 crypto-currency exchange in Turkey. There are hundreds of exchanges with almost no volume. I guess there are 1000 exchanges worldwide.

But it is correct that we must at least understand. To ensure that we can become even more observant when buying and selling. The wiser decisions are the better you see about this...

Each month there are many new cryptocurrency exchanges because there are no Restrictions about setting up a new cryptocurrency exchange, about 400 exchanges can be tracked on Coingeko, but I think that it is difficult to know the exact number of them.

12 hours ago, Selva said:

More crypto currency exchange are available there by using this exchange are helpful and the most of the earning site are mostly exchange with our original currency .the yobit exchange are combination of the crypto currency site .

There are 2 choices of crypto transactions, namely long term and short term, if seen from history, most fast transactions are short term transactions.

On 13.03.2020 at 02:45, bimycu said:

There are numerous cryptocurrency trades, but I do not know the precise number is how many exchanges there are within the Bitcoin or cryptocurrency industry, since not all trades are utilized by you. At that point I found that most of them are futile

Manual or a compilation of different locales that file exams, it could be a bit of a trance to know how numerous trades there are nowadays, there are as well numerous, great and not so well known, and celebrities, and each day increasingly trades come out looking to be competitive in a Showcase as difficult as this, be that as it may numerous attempt.

You can find these kind of news in coinmarketcap, and there is another site who is good too, his name is congeko, you an find all the markets there, these are the best row places for this, i suggest you to use the mobile apps version, they are more easy than the web version, try the second one, I am sure you will find what you are looking for 

It is not possible to calculate the number of platforms for trading and you must manually calculate them on the market cap as it provides the majority of good and large platforms

THINK POSITIVE