How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

There are a lot of currencies and good projects, but on the other hand there are a lot of currencies and fake projects, so I think the lesson is not in abundance, but in strength and confidence

There are too many exchanges, i consider it impossible to have a list or control of all the existing ones since day by day more exchanges companies are being created.

From my own experience (i am curious) i can give assurance of YoBit as the best..

So many exchanging site in this platform. There are hundreds of exchanges with almost no volume, but I think that it is difficult to know the exact number of them

There are a few hundred exchanges online available on the internet. At least that’s my opinion, there could be more, but a lot of them are fake or scams and no one uses them for trading anymore.

• +5 1

It is very difficult to find a list of all the trades that exist because every day a new one comes out to the market as well as every day one disappears, in several pages they put all the trades that exist but that is false because they leave several out.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:39 AM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

The site I use is Coingecko, they have a lot of information and cryptocurrencies. I definitely recommend that you watch it

I think there has no reason to know how many exchanges are there because even if you'll know them all, you cannot use all of them, also you will face with some of untrusted exchange, so all you have to do is to choose your best exchanges to use at least 1 or 3 exchanges. 

• +3 1

A steady presence in the cryptocurrency space since 2014, YoBit is one of a small set of exchanges that don’t require you to enter personal information to trade.
YoBit has a very user-friendly interface; virtually anyone can set up an account and start trading in under five minutes all while keeping their anonymity

Check yobit rn 

I think that it is difficult to know the number of cryptocurrency exchanges in the crypto world because it is very large. There are a large number of crypto platforms, and perhaps every minute there are thousands of trades on these platforms and therefore it is difficult to calculate them.

There are many crypto exchanges. I can't even tell you in numbers. So, the main concern here is- you must select the right exchange for you. Well for your kind information, you can visit the following links, and get to know about the crypto exchanges, that are still up and running;

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

https://coin.market/exchanges

There are too many, they are uncountable. i check them on coinmarketcap or in coingecko, but there are not all the cryptocurrencies that exist in the world. You can trade them on yobit , binance, coinbase, etc.

I do not have an exact number weekly or monthly new exchanges come out and know for sure how many there are, we could not mention althoughI can say that hundreds of exchanges, both centralized and de-centralized per year

you could find this information on Coingecko maybe en Coinmarketcap the number
exchanges in relation to how many Cryptocurrency Exchange there are.
 really there are many.

It is very difficult to know that how many exchanges are there in market. There are many exchange which we don't know about. We have information about legit and leading exchanges 

One way to determine which are the most traded crypto currencies is to look at which are offered as CFDs on major trading platforms such as Plus500.

A quick search on the internet suggests that the most popular cryptosystems on the market today are

- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Ripple XRP
- Litecoin
- NEO
- IOTA

I hope you find this information useful. 

• +5 2

I think that knowing the exact number of exchanges that exist in the world is almost impossible since there are many exchanges that are created every day and some of those are only online for a few months and others are gone and others are simply a scam

To date, there are more than 200 cryptocurrency exchanges that support active trading, and the combined 24-hour trade volume of the top ten is more than $6.5 billion. Below, take a closer look at some of the major exchanges operating today

It is very difficult to give an exact figure, since a new exchange comes out every day, there are also many scam exchanges listed in coinmarket cap. For me, there are only binance, kucoin, bitmax, Mcx exchange, poloniex and yobit.

• +3 1

All exchanges are listed in coinmarketcap and coingecko. Not all exactly as there are a lot of rogue exchanges that are very shady and maybe they didn't bother to fill the listing google doc to be added. I think that they are close to 1,000 exchanges right now. This is a lot and not all will survive.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I don't know how many exchanges we have because they appear in tens every day. At some point we will have so many and they will not be able to make money so it will be the users money at risk. I know that there are some scripts too available for exchanges and even for dex and loopring is a project that creates some scripts and solutions for dex's in all blockchains.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I don't know exactly how many exchanges there are. There is a list in coingecko but I haven't looked the total number or know if they have everything listed but there seem to have been appeared so many that they will not be able to survive and we have to stick to the best ones we know they are good and profitable like Yobit.

See the list here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges

• +3 2

What cryptocurrencies does YoBit offer?
YoBit has 6794 active currency pairs of different currencies. Currently, it offers more than 1000 cryptocurrencies, which makes it one of the exchanges with the widest offer. Also, you can trade 6 markets: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Doge, Waves, USD, and RUR. Let's look at the 10 cryptocurrencies with the most volume at the time of writing this guide:

Bitcoin (BTC)
Dash (DASH)
Waves (WAVES)
Ethereum (ETH)
Lisk (LSK)
ZCash (ZEC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Bitcoin Liza (LIZA)
KubosCoin (KUBO)
Opening and closing of operations in YoBit
Now, let's see how to open and close operations on this platform

Check YOBIT

• +4 1

Coinmarketcap has listed close to 400 exchanges today. This is a lot but if we consider that we can have 4-5 exchanges in small populated countries and maybe 100 in the highest populated ones then we can reach many thousand exchanges in the future as long as adoption happens.

• +3 1

If you are a user for whom the number of trading pairs is of primary importance, then you have probably not only heard, but also used the Yobit exchange. The platform really impresses with its diversity, because it represents about 515 pairs for trading, and at the same time, it is a popular exchange with a large number of opportunities.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png