How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

3 hours ago, auiwrb4 said:

There are many cryptocurrency websites in the world but they are all insecure, but you can choose reputable exchanges such as Yobit, binance if there is a problem they will be responsible.

Indeed, such an exchange is necessary, because 24-hour support is preferred for servants for their users. Indeed there are many exchanges, maybe every day is always increasing.

I got information that the exchange that has the largest transaction volume in the last 24 hours is Tagz Exchange, but regardless of the accuracy of that information, we must look directly at the exchange site,

The size of the transaction volume does not guarantee that the exchange has a high level of liquidity, so it is better if we choose an exchange that has been tested, such as yobit, binance, or lbank,

4 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

Yobit is also good as you recommended, but everyone has it own choice to take

Yes and my choice is yobit.net, what is your exchange of choice mate?

It is difficult to determine the exact number of exchanges at any one moment since these do not need to register with any centralised authority. We estimated 504 cryptocurrency exchanges as of to date, but this can change at any moment. 259 of these exchanges are tracked on CoinMarkeCap, while others are still in their start-up period.

It is very difficult to find that how many exchange available because everyday new exchange are coming if you search on google maybe you find  some data but if we can search on coinmarketcap then we will get a better idea that which exchanges are best for trading and where trading volume is good in my opinion yobit binance poloniex are best exchanges i use these three exchanges for crypto trading

I had no idea how many exchange in cryptocurrency. There are many cryptocurrency exchanges. Some are good and legit. And some are fakes. You can check every exchange on coinmarketcap.

I see there are hundreds of cryptocurrency exchanges, but I only use a few of them, like yobit, binance, are two good exchanges, but there are still many other exchanges, but I'm still comfortable using yobit or binance.

I cannot know the exact number of exchanges in the world. But there are above 3000+ exchanges in the world. These exchanges are working in the all over the world. I also use some of the best exchanges from them for the day time trading.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:15 AM, Hamza Akhtar said:

Google estimated 504 cryptocurrency exchanges as of to date, but this can change at any moment. 259 of these exchanges are tracked on CoinMarkeCap, while others are still in their start-up period. According to CMC, we have 18,998 markets in which we can trade crypto.

In coinmarketcap it's just the exchange that confirmed by the website, but if we see the exact number we have more than that as you said. Abd there is a lot of exchange every day 

There are a lot of exchanges and I don't know the exact numbers because I don't care about this, I'm not sure there seems to be more than 350 exchanges, but I only trust using binance and yobit.

impossible for me. Listed on coinmarketcap are countable. but there are more exchange available.  How to we findout them for counting?

I think you can use coinmarketcap platform. here you will find all things about crypto. some exchanges may not listed here but you can get an idea about exchange quantity.

On 9/29/2019 at 12:39 PM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

There are many exchanges listed on coinmarketcap. Also daily new exchanges coming on market but not listed. These exchanger data you cann't get.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I am sure that there are so many exchanges in out there, but there are only a few exchanges that can become a big exchange because the competition to become a big exchange needs a lot of things. They need to have a good support system, and they need to have a large number of the members that trading in their site. Besides that, they need to have high security to protect the site from the attacker. I never calculated or searching for how many exchanges in out there because I only use the big exchange to trade. I don't want to use the exchange that don't have a good track in the crypto world.

4 hours ago, azizulhakim said:

Numerous. There are plenty of exchange sites available on the market. I can't tell the exact number but it approximately over hundred. 

well there is more than 50 exchanges in brazil only mate, if you check the coinmarketcap website it will tell you that there are apporximately 500 exchanges and most of them are scams.

There is very long list of crypto related exchanges which are working right now in crypto world but if we check we have very few with good and realistic support and volume by markets hitbtc is on and and by volume we have some different numbers as mostly not giving correct figures but its very good now thousands have jobs and other works just because of these exchanges.

I think there's lots of exchanges available but beginners like me have no slightest idea about it you should research more

The information is in coinmarketcap.com but maybe you look for a complete list. But I avoid other exchange that is not listed there. It's too risky to deal with unknown exchange.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/15/2019 at 9:39 PM, Sujon33 said:

There are many cryptocurrency exchanges, many of which are bad.You will find a list of exchanger in coinmarketcap sites

I think your information is true. And everyone should verify it well.

Well there are504 cryptocurrency exchangws of to date but this  can change at any moment. 259 of these exchanges are tracked on coinmarketcap .while others are still in their start-up period .According to CMC we have 18,995 markets in which we can trade crypto.According to survey ,the top three crypto currency exchange are binance,Huobi,And okex.

I think there is no sites can determine how many crypto exchanges existed because day by day there is new exchanges launch. Coingecko and Coinmarketcap are not 100% accurate.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/29/2019 at 2:39 PM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

I don’t know about that there is a lot of exchange and famous exchange to day you can search it on google it more than 100 plus exchange but there will be more.

I care a lot about the quality of exchanges and big exchanges like binance or yobit I all pay great attention. I don't know how many exchanges there are, I guess there are over 100 different exchanges