How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

I don't check on coinmarketcap but I checked on coingeckco sites there 405 crypto exchanges are listed on coingecko site. This is also best site like coinmarketcap. 

I am so sure that there is a lot, and you just need to find what really suits you to most or will fit you. Because some exchange are hard to understand and there are some easy to navigate and use.

On 9/29/2019 at 7:39 AM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

It will be very hard to capture all exchange platforms. Because out there are scammers too.

Welcome with me
I don't see any need to know the number of cryptocurrency exchanges
With many platforms and incomplete exchanges (withdrawal), I have no reason to count the number of exchanges

On 9/29/2019 at 3:00 PM, cryptokram said:

https://coinmarketcap.com/#
you can see here the list of exchanges in the community.

Though, not all exchanges are here, there are some that still not listed!

CMC has their own rules before listing on their website that is why there are many that not listed.

It is difficult to know the exact number of them like alternative coins, we dont know how many currency we have now.

Yes you are right it is very difficult to know the exact number of them like alternative coi s we don't know how many currencies we have now

21 hours ago, tanha1 said:

i have tried searching this information. for example  tokpia exchange. it would certainly be good to have stats on this 

I thought i knew how many exchanges are there, but i never heard of tokpia, so realized that i know nothing at all.

I can't really say the total number of exchange site that exist in the Cryptocurrency world now because every day ,you always hear of new exchange site created which is increasing the number

It's almost impossible to find out. There are just too many. The good thing is that you can find legal ones which can be trusted like binance. Be very careful though because there are also fake exchange sites out there.

There are alot of exchanges on the internet out there. But most of them are fake and aren't legit. But some are completely trusted like coinbase yobit and trustwallet. 

On 9/30/2019 at 4:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

Yes true that there will be a lot of exchanges those are missing but chances are those exchanges are non-existence of may be a scam one.

Anyone can buy a script and launch an exchange with the hope of phishing others coins. Will you go with them or rather go with one which has some recognition?

Yes i agree with you i have same opinion like you anyone can buy a script and launch an exchange with the hope of phishing others coins.

all of us use coin market cap to get any information about a coin or exchange 
but to be sincere it is not enough , you may use google search and check the first five links you will find good information about you ask , i do that all the time  

Hello, all you need to set up a crypto trading platform from the crypto money market is domain hosting and website script. For this reason, there are hundreds of exchange sites in the market.Although the exact amount cannot be calculated, you can look at the stock market amount on the coinmarketcap.

16 minutes ago, caenansi said:

CMC has their possess rules some time recently posting on their site that's why there are numerous that not recorded.

Your comment does not tell much on what is CMC, can you explain just what this is?

• -3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 7:13 AM, teminalibug said:

I don't think there is a specific answer to that as exchanges are made everyday others scams others Legit, even if you do a web crawling you cant find all of them since others probably not yet indexed on search engines. why do you want to know anyway?

I can't really say the actual number of exchangers that are there in the Cryptocurrency world but they are more than 20 that I know of

• Useful or interesting 1

The amount of cryptocurrency exchange is growing in the number day by day and i don't see that slowly down, has more people get interested in cryptocurrency the more cryptocurrency exchange will come...

It is hard to decide the specific number of trades at any one minute since these don't have to enlist with any brought together position. doing some hunt utilizing google I found that in excess of 1000 digital money trades exist and 500 of these trades are followed on CoinMarkeCap and 600 onworld coin index. im not secure with this information

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Cr7seven said:

I can't really say the actual number of exchangers that are there in the Cryptocurrency world but they are more than 20 that I know of

I hear there are hundreds of exchanges, but i know only about 5 exchanges and from the desease of exchanges, don't know which one will close next.

There are no exact number of exchange site in this existence but can be so many in number. Many exchange sites are adding and so many other exchange sites are in the process of coming. Some unapproved  data shows there are more than 20 thousands exchange sites. 

• +5 1