How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

I was just wondering why you needed an answer to that question.) It seems to me that there are a lot of exchanges in the network, every day at least 2 exchanges are created + all sorts of airdrop also turn into exchanges. Information like can be found on coingeko.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is not possible to say how many exchange are available there. any one who has much amount can make an exchange site. so it is not possible to track the total amount. the number of exchange is not fact to trade in any exchange always try to sure about exchange activity.

• +1 1

There are a lot of exchange platform, but what's the different of each platform is their fees, and its security. well for me i am looking for an exchange is easy to use and easy to navigate the platform and the fees is low. right now yobit is what am i using. 

• +1 1

There is a variety connected with alternate software, although what is considered all the software is usually the expenses and safety measures. very well in my opinion my business is in search of an alternate is usually convenient to use in addition to simply find the way this software along with the expenses are usually small. at the moment yobit is usually what exactly was when i applying.

• +1 2

I want to reply according to your topic.

I think if we go by CoinMarketCap, then we will looking at almost 4,000 exchanges, however, there are several exchanges that are not listed on CMC, but they still exist, and actually doing pretty well.

• +1 1

in my opinion today many exchanges are scams and be more careful of our funds on there , if you want to see the exchange with the largest volume it might be in coinmarketcap or coingecko .

• +2 2

There are so many exchanges now, it would be better if they join and create synergy to make them better for end users!

• -1 1

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

There are so many exchanges, centralized and decentralized exchanges, but the number of centralized is increasing day to day.

• +3 1

The number of platforms on site is unlimited , for me i dont care how many of theme exist , i care only of wich are the best exchanges for my work . 

• +1 2

On 12/5/2019 at 2:27 PM, AliceJun said:

Coinmarketcap contains information about the aggregation of current exchanges. Of course, for the benefit of exchanges, many people create it, so they cannot make statistics. This site only offers top platforms with high transaction volume.

Coinmarketcap does not contain information of all exchange we have in crypto sphere and capital market only contain exchange site that meet their listing criteria.

• +1 1

Obviously this is particularly everywhere throughout the world, yet as I would like to think knowing the suggested trade from the coinmarketcap website is sufficient for me and There are numerous digital money exchanger in online.Yobit,binance,bittrex,Kucoin is well known and confided in cryptographic money exchanger.

• +1 1

There are so many. Coinmarket as exchanged but the problem is because there are so many we must be more careful because there are scamm exchanges and fake exchanges.  But it's true we have to at least know. So that when trading we can be more observant.good idea nice you notice about it. Thia good for new trader 

• +1 1

some sources that i have learned there in the world have 504 cryptocurrency exchanges and there are some that enter in coinmarketcap and some are not included in coinmarketcap .

• +1 1

exchanges are websites where you can buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrencies for other digital currency or traditional currency like US dollars or Euro. For those that want to trade professionally and have access to fancy trading tools, you will likely need to use an exchange that requires you to verify your ID and open an account. If you just want to make the occasional, straightforward trade, there are also platforms that you can use that do not require an account.

• -1 1

Why you need to know exchanges quantity in this time quality is much better than that. If you forget about exchanges you already follow it's all depend your memory, try to remember. Maybe you need to check your computer data because for me ask quantity exchanges is weird.

• +1 1

You will find a lot of. Cornmarket because changed however the issue is simply because you will find a lot of we should become more cautious simply because you will find scam trades as well as phony trades. However, it is accurate we must a minimum of understanding. To ensure that whenever buying and selling we are able to become more observant. wise decision good you see about this. Thia great for a brand new investors.

i searched about it and i learned estimated 504 cryptocurrency exchanges as of to date, but this can change at any moment. 259 of these exchanges are tracked on CoinMarkeCap, while others are still in their start-up period. According to CMC, we have 18,998 markets in which we can trade crypto

This is very important question to each and every person who involved in crypto world. I am searching about crypto exchanges but not any accurate data. Just bcoz of many exchanges are closed bcoz of hackers and also some exchange are exit in biggening.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:56 PM, Genceps said:

There are many exchanges out there. There are decentralized as well as centralized and they are really countless. Just choose the tops ones if you wanna trade.

Exchanges are so much but i think thousands of exchanges are working now but i some exchanges are good and real and the other exchanges are down value and most of exchanges are make by scammers just because to scam with innocent peoples and now soon the crypto market will finished this and i hope we got just good exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope that there is a lot of exchanges. But we deal with the top some. There are many scams also that stole our money. And every time some new exchange is coming to market. So to maintain the stat is bit difficult but can be done. I hope this information is not there because least people were interested in this information. 

On 12/12/2019 at 3:01 AM, sidik7 said:

some sources that i have learned there in the world have 504 cryptocurrency exchanges and there are some that enter in coinmarketcap and some are not included in coinmarketcap .

Gosh 504 exchange ?
With all my respect, I think that this number is greatly exaggerated, at least if you give us some resources to verify this number, whether it is right or wrong.

It is not real important, many exchanges are out there new once coming everyday, just stick to the ones with higher trade volumes.

I've probably used only like 20 of the 504 exchanges. I don't know what kind of crazy person would make an account on all of them it would be too hard to manage. I think many exchanges will die off and bigger players will continue to do well like binance and yobit. I guess I wonder what the smaller exchanges are doing in order to bring more customers because there are only so many traders and crypto users.