How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 14 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

There are many cryptocurrency exchanges, most of which are bad. You will find a list of exchangers on coinmarketcap sites.

• +2 1

I don't think there is a particular response to that as trades are made regular others tricks others Legit, regardless of whether you do a web creeping you cannot discover every one of them since others presumably not yet filed on web crawlers. for what reason would you like to know in any case?

As far as I know we can't find the details of all the exchangers except some exchangers. You can't even see a list of more than 200-300 exchangers on the Coinmarket list. I also tried a lot like you but water. And after searching a lot and analyzing the information in different places, I realized that these are not available.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:37 PM, MN Misty345 said:

There are many cryptocurrency exchanges, most of which are bad. You will find a list of exchangers on coinmarketcap sites.

Exchanges on coinmarketcap are not bad but there are some that are scam exchanges but not listed on coinmarketcap, a lot of people has been a victim of fake exchanges in past and even this this year. 

There are a lot of platforms and cryptocurrencies and not all of them can be counted. Likewise, all of these cannot be trusted because some of them are scams and cannot be worked on.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

To have the exact number of this exchange of cryptocurrencies on the net i think its impossible but you can have an idea about the number of legit and trusted exchanges and i thing that they are about 20 sites, good luck for your searching

There are a lot of Cryptocurrency exchangers worldwide and I don't think you can get the exact number of the exchangers but I am sure we have more than 500 of them in existence and know that not all exchangers are legit so it is better you make good research in case you want to choose one.

there isn't fixed Amount of exchange in Market , for deeply information about it , I will recommend to visit on coinmarketcap and coingecko .

there you saw list of Exchanges and coin according to their position and coinmarketcap value .

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

There have numerous cryptographic money trade I thought there must be more than 300 crypto trades site yet not many of them are trust worth.

On 7/2/2020 at 8:21 AM, gourav789 said:

there isn't fixed Amount of exchange in Market , for deeply information about it , I will recommend to visit on coinmarketcap and coingecko .

there you saw list of Exchanges and coin according to their position and coinmarketcap value .

There are fixed number of exchanges that are legit but no fixed number for scam exchanges, you can check for legit exchanges on coinmarketcap, they are not up to 400 in number.