What do you think about conflic Iran and US. Does this incident can affect crypto to. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you think about conflic Iran and US. Does this incident can affect crypto to.

2 minutes ago, Sagor h said:

These days Iran and the US conditions are heating up. Does this incident can affect crypto to. Because it seems like if there is a major conflict the world economy will also be affected. How do you think about this will also be affected by the world of cryptocare because of this conflict?All we know is that it is the cause of recent cryptocurrencies bull markets. So, the effect is positive. Although, we do not want war

I definately think that this conflict affects the BTC price. If there's more unrest stockmarkets go down and people tend to look for alternative investments like precials metals and crypto..

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10.01.2020 at 01:02, uthmans713 said:

there is a conflict situation between two of the world biggest trade Center America and Iran but they have already banned the crypto.

I believe that such events will not affect cryptocurrencies. And even more so now that this halving of bitcoin can affect it.

On 1/9/2020 at 2:42 PM, mbaman80 said:

There is a ban on crypto from these countries alreadynso I don't think it will affect crypto.

There is a prohibition on crypto from these nations alreadynso I dont figure it will influence crypto

Than accident is not a accident in my thoughts. Iran and USA are under ground friends. This may not affect cryptocurrency in any away. Cryptocurrency remain in the the real position

I don't think so that the conflict of Iran and USA have any effect on the Bitcoin or other digital coins. That incident is not real according to me. What's you think

of course, in attendance is a contention incident between 2 of the earth most switch Center America and Iran in spite of that they give rise to in the past few minutes prohibited the crypto consequently from my view at hand would be no achieve of this between both of them

This conflict are not badly effected to the economies of the world's but corona virus are dangerous for the economies of whole world and financial crisis are happening to the whole market are struggling to fight between virus and human being lives. 

I think that the conflict between Iran and America affects more the economy of these countries more than its impact on bitcoin. The reason for the conflict is oil and wealth, and this thing may affect a little bit on cryptography.

If the media hypes is in  extreme point, that can surely affects the market of the crypto currencies if not there will not be the very high influence. Here are so many things to affect the market prices of the cryptocurrency. Sentiments of the investors can also affect the price. 

We all knew the conflict instead the cryptocurrencies process in Iran and in all part of the world. The war is not a good thing but cryptocurrencies rose during the time.  

22 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

I think that the conflict between Iran and America affects more the economy of these countries more than its impact on bitcoin. The reason for the conflict is oil and wealth, and this thing may affect a little bit on cryptography.

I also think the same thing, because it has no effect on bitcoin. more to the currency of the country that fell and the stocks and gold there. in the crypto section it's only small.

Two country conflict must only be linked on how and what and where the Crypto market will then be focused or how it will fair, there's is no two country who start conflicts on the Bitcoin and as well is want really catchy to even say that

This problem did not affect the encryption between the two countries for several reasons, the most important of which is that the United States is the strongest economy and is the one that controls the helm of technology.

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For the crisis bitcoin is good for Saving for the future because it will always have its way to top after the issues of the world be calm again. But until now btc not acceptable from countries so that also maybe dangerous we can know .

As we see alot of Iranian buy btc that day and the price in their exchange reach about 24 k that day they now what they are doing and the money that we can create from devices could be better than the Fiat as long terms.

Certainly, this will affect the cryptocurrency market, as it is like any other market affected by news and politics between world countries

Yes of course it will have a bad effect in the Cryptocurrency market because both iran and US is important for the Cryptocurrency and if anyone restrict it then there will be a huge loss to the Cryptocurrencies. 

The conflict between Iran and USA didn't affect cryptocurrencies too much, however it could have affected some people that were working with cryptocurrency in some way.

I do not think that there is any relationship with the decline in currency rates between the conflicts that occur between Iran and the United States The decline was due to the Corona epidemic, which spread widely throughout the world, especially in China

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure, it will surely have direct impact to the bitcoin to some extent. There is a lot of panic in those area then and that will surely make the price either rise or fall in those countries. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This type issues create wrong impact in crypto currency, because Iran is rich country, and so many big investors in Iran when they stop using crypto, then prices also fluctuats, and America also same so this countries war situation damage crypto market.

It seems that it is horrificly tattering. A number of things have become a commercial competition, after which the epidemic broke out, which in turn created alarm and disorder in the world economy and led to the deterioration of the situation so far. To the point that raw and raw materials no longer have value, digital currencies have also faded

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No way, crypto technology is free from external world conflicts and events. It works independently so I think this conflict will not create any big impact on Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.

I think that this conflict did not affect the cryptocurrency at all because the US and Iran still do not have a clear opinion about cryptocurrencies.

Every war in this world

Will effect on the global economy

This is natural thing for every 

Market in all over the world

Thanks my friend for your 

Spotlight