Why is Forum Essential - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marj Neil

Why is Forum Essential

Forum is essential because different peoples having different views on different topics and also helpful for beginners how they insert or attach them in this site.

On 4/18/2020 at 4:48 PM, GanDuba said:

We need more platforms like cryptotalk but non till now. Cyptotalk is a very gold and wonderful platform that really helped me. No forum like cyptotalk. 

Why do you need more platforms like this? Do you need a bigger income? I don't think we need another forum. What we need are bigger payments. For that, let's improve the quality of our posts. Who knows, this forum can increase payments one day.

This is why you are right a forum is very important for daily learning as you can learn what you want because of the charity of created topics that it has

You are absolutely right mate.These forum is so much important for us.We all are learning new new things everyday from this forum.Whenever we face any problem about crypto,if we post it in this forum,we will get so many answer about it's solution.Moreover it is helping all of us financially and it's paying amount is better than any other websites.This is my most favorite forum.

It's really important for crypto currency community to have forum like that ,we have a big community now that they share and ask question and have answer,the discussion is the best think to improve any platform  

I agree with you that forum is really essential for start our jounery in critical market , I also join altcointalk forum when i put my feet into crypto market , I got good knowledge post about different different coin there .

this is best forums for newbies because they able to earn a good amount of money also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I also think forums are a great way to spread information but they also help people meet other people and can create friendships and even business partnerships.

Edited by Bruno52

On 9‏/1‏/2020 at 09:47, Marj Neil said:

I think forums in any forms are essential so that we can deliver information, in a more efficient way, not one by one messaging the people with concerns, but lending them all the informations that they ALL need. Also forums can generate questions and can make the topic more sensible. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ❤️ 

Hello my dear friends.  The forum is very necessary for a number of reasons, including that it builds on the experience of the affiliate member. Secondly, it strengthens the relationship (friendship) between members of different countries. Third, it provides money in appreciation of the effort that I removed in collecting information.

Forums and social media are the two best way to share your knowledge with other users and reciving their knowledge too I am agree with you my friend

Forums in general are similar to chat, but the difference is you talk about the subject very long and then increase the information. As for the chat, the issue is quickly departed and not like the topics in the forums

I think that forums in any sphere let people to share information and experience with inexpert users and newbies in industry. Everyone can find new friends and learn something useful on such forums 

No doubt forum is a reservoir of knowledge where there are different diversity of different kinds of people with different ideology where each an every one will benefit in one way or the other .

Because we all need a source for our knowledge about this crypto world! And makimg a forum to make people who they are interested in this crypto world communicate with each others , is really a great idea!

On 4/17/2020 at 1:31 PM, guatazoo said:

Sure this forum was created in order to makes our life very easy, and that's why this forum is a special forum for the community and also bringing people together.

Well, this forum created just to have some discussions happen about cryptocurrency like bitcointalk and forums are now being popular to many people so that many people are know creating their own.

• +1 1

I believe that forums are essential because through this we are able to express our ideas, opinions, and thoughts about a certain subject. Usually, forums were made in order for the members to exchange their knowledge and experiences about different kind of topics. This forum (Cryptotalk) is very essential to the people who decided to engage themselves with Cryptography and Cryptocurrencies through this, they were able to learn and be knowledgeable enough about Crypto World. People here are learning and earning at the same time which means that it is a great opportunity for us. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

At the point when we gives our occasions on gathering that is mean we will most likely get some cash additionally for utilizing this discussion again we will gain so much from here which is significant for us to learn. That is the reason discussion is most ideal choice than others site's

• +2 1

This forum is just like an institute of learning all about cryptocurrency and more other aspect of cryptocurrency like forex trading, this forum had made a great contribution to the world of cryptocurrency.

Having a forum for dialogue, discussion and brainstorming is very important for developing our vision about the situation in the market Likewise, its presence becomes an attractive factor as an expert gathering and information dissemination center The forum could develop and become the main base for launching projects as a center for experts and market leaders, and thus publishing a project based on members and their evaluations.

• +1 1

The importance of this great forum can not be over emphasize looking the population of people that are joining the world of Crypto currency system through awareness/referral by this forum.

With this forum so many has become a good traders and investor's making a reliable income to be supporting their living standard

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Absolutely this forum is  essential because it served as a medium of educating people and also as a medium of passing information to people who are new in crypto world. The forum also encouraged it users by paying them for making post. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

This is very clear from the name of the forum, as well as its direction, discussion and dissemination of useful and honest information only about everything related to the field of crypto and blockchain, in addition to Bitcoin.

• +1 1

The teams are always trying to listen to us and resolved our problems. It's actually good that we are able to see that both sides are giving effort to find a solution and that is why forum like cryptotalk is essential to people like us. 

Its depend on us.. If we take any forum is a positive way like we must gain knowledge From the forum then we can take the forum as essential forum.. But if we take any forum for earning source then we Won't be able to gain knowledge from there infect sooner or later we will be banned from there.. So we must take any forum to gain knowledge which must be essential for us                    

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes, forums are the best sites to interact and share ideas with others.
For me, I have found this forum to be one of the best forums that explain the world of coding well.

I think that the forum is necessary, as it is the gateway to the world of digital currencies

The information here is needed by the expert and the novice

The way we exchange information, earn and transact, makes this forum very essential