Why is Forum Essential - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marj Neil

Why is Forum Essential

For me personally, a forum is a conference that brings together groups to exchange all information of experience and skills. I see it as an academy for learning
And listen and give a good reputation to those who watch it because they try to make others reap, and from here I salute all the crews who paint this forum

Example you invest 100 usd today , daily you are earning 3% of 100 usd (3$)

After 22 days you can withdraw 34% of 100 usd (ur actually capital ) which 34 usd !! (It’s a choice , optional) because that makes you reach break even point and you become risk free 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Now from 23rd day you will get 3% on 66 usd for life time

A forum is a space where users contribute messages on a previously proposed topic of discussion, usually there is the figure of the moderator who has the option to edit or delete messages if they do not comply with the rules of the forum. It is a very useful tool where student teachers who are knowledgeable about a specific topic often share ideas or opinions and even debate. Today Internet users are quite used to using them.

Certainly a forum is essential to be able to know more about the topics to be discussed, not all people can think the same in our heads, they usually ask questions or create doubts that can be clarified in a forum with the help of the community.

I think that this forum is essential because it provides a lot of knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies and any person regardless of the knowledge they have is going to get something good out of this forum since it shares different points of view from hundreds of people with knowledge of this wonderful world.

For me the forum is essential for the interaction of all Yobit users and the exchange of information, knowledge, news, etc.

It is also entertaining..

9 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Really thank you @Whited35 i have learned from you as well, you have helped me the answers to some technical questions that were confusing me so much about blockchain.

@Calvinpriva Now we have some really talented new members in this beautiful community. I have lost some really the best pals like BTC Future from forum but newcomers with the incredible potential have shown some signs to make this forum one the best. Good Luck for us 😍

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Now we have some really talented new members in this beautiful community. I have lost some really the best pals like BTC Future from forum but newcomers with the incredible potential have shown some signs to make this forum one the best. Good Luck for us 😍

@Whited35 I will always remember BTC Future, but it's not bad they are just challenges. There are good new comers who have joined but i hope not all of them have joined because of the DLRS airdrop.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/9/2020 at 12:47 PM, Marj Neil said:

I think forums in any forms are essential so that we can deliver information, in a more efficient way, not one by one messaging the people with concerns, but lending them all the informations that they ALL need. Also forums can generate questions and can make the topic more sensible. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ❤️ 

We can get everything from Google where most of the time we stuck with undefined statements of our search because of that we then approach other people to explain it in simple words. Where a newbie search trading, marginal trading but not have strong command on English language what would he do, if he comes to forum and ask his question in simple words about trading and marginal trading their he could get answer in more easy words. Which show forum is essential for people growth which can polish and educate them in better way. 

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, yonkii said:

Some forums like reddit are about everything but others as cryptotalk are about a certain topic and in the subject of Cryptotalk this is cryptocurrencies. This is why we joined there.

Well, There's another forum which is likely with this forum by having an discussions about cryptocurrency and that is Bitcointalk, this forum is older than cryptotalk and they have a quality posters because they're very strict when it comes to posting.

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 I will always remember BTC Future, but it's not bad they are just challenges. There are good new comers who have joined but i hope not all of them have joined because of the DLRS airdrop.

@CalvinprivaMaybe administrators have more amazing plan to advance forum to the proper directions. We have so many talented newcomers and I am just following their contents now. Looking increadible to be on this forum. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +4 1

Many people still don't know the importance of bitcoin and how to get money from it. The campaign is all about educating people about this.

However, the promotion and attention of Bitcoin is very important.

Yes you are right, we need forums in our life not to talk about crypto but forums are good and helpful in other fields.  However, this forum was very much needed before us, it is the biggest loss of our lives.

This is a forum and you described very well why we need a forum. But this information is known to all of us and I don't know why it is required to have this post here that doesn't offer something useful.

Yes i agree with you.Every forum in every topic is essential.We need this forum to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and also share our knowledge about it.In a forum we can to both things share and receive.Thats what is forum's speciality.Thats why forum in essential.

Yes discussions help spread the data quick and everybody can utilize the data without any problem. Gatherings assist individuals with learning and consistently have helpful data in the event that anybody has to think about something.

3 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

hello @Whited35,,I think there are many good members in the forum, but you are talking about BTC Future, I think BTC is a very good currency, BTC Crypto is the best and most expensive currency in the world, I want to know what you mean by BTC Pals, if you please explain to me

Hi @Mosharraf , we were talking about some best contributors on this forum. Yes, so many good members are over here but you might surely miss some members who used to do  potential and mainstream crypto related discussions.Regarding the potential and importance of BTC, it is another subject 😉

• +3 1

the forums are one of most beneficial things on the net for me when it comes to crypto or anything else, even when I search something on google I add forum as the last word in the search, then my results come with various forums where different people discuss about certain topic or problem much more independent from the mainstream results that are loaded with commercial advertising

A forum is a must to communicate with each other and share our experiences.We can find the experience written 10 years ago on the forum.It is very important in this respect

This forum is important, because not only do you give information there but you also get it, cryptotalk is like a university, it has professors, you have its students and a library full of encyclopedias, to be able to obtain the appropriate knowledge, and thus undertake in this world of decentralized finance.