Why is Forum Essential - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marj Neil

Why is Forum Essential

I think forum is essential in terms of it was a source of knowledge to the beginners who are engaging to crypto. The profit is just a bonus of the learnings we've got in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

44 minutes ago, Marj Neil said:

I think forums in any forms are essential so that we can deliver information, in a more efficient way, not one by one messaging the people with concerns, but lending them all the informations that they ALL need. Also forums can generate questions and can make the topic more sensible. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ❤️ 

It is also great because every member of the forum can share different knowledges about crypto, different experiences and advices for new crypto users.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is indeed very useful as forums present a platform where discussions between users can occur, you can share your opinions and experience on the same topic, in this case cryptocurrency and people with the same interest can share their own perspectives on it and it is also very nice as the content is regulated by mods and admins so you rarely see any irrelevant or offensive content. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Of course, forum is very important because this is the place wherein full of knowledge, we can share knowledge in it and also gather knowledge, can ask question in certain things and get answers from others, and that's the start for the conversation and interaction between the members of the forum even they have a long-distance, in short forum is a knowledge base place.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right, we need forums in our lives, without talking about crypto but even forums about other fields are good and helpful, but this forum here for example it is what we missed in the past time 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 1/9/2020 at 3:47 PM, Marj Neil said:

I think forums in any forms are essential so that we can deliver information, in a more efficient way, not one by one messaging the people with concerns, but lending them all the informations that they ALL need. Also forums can generate questions and can make the topic more sensible. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ❤️ 

Forums are essential on sharing information. Inside the forum, members are giving and receiving thoughts and ideas about different topics . We could always learn something from it, whether it is helpful or not. Forums like this helps other people who wanted to seek some answers to their queries, to make clarifications or support to their ideas and thoughts regarding something. 
It is great for everyone.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

nMvFbuZ.png

Well this forum really help me a lot to understand more what really is crypto all about and how it really works, this forum gave me a lot of knowledge right now i am doing better in crypto trading.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Well i think forum is essential because you can share your thoughts to everyone who are participating on a topic. You can elaborate by discussing it and consider the opinions of the others, it is also a great way of learning new things.

• +1 1

It helps to deliver your valuable posts in front of users available here and this forum is a big community which get affected from the useful posts and could deliver various types of information through it.

• +1 1

The forum is very essential thing for sharing the information and also learn knowledge about the crypto currency.

The cryptotalk forum is also very good for sharing the information. and for the earning. Must use this platform

then what do you expect? I think this forum is good already looks like a forum in general. Do you wish to send 1 message but it can go to everyone here? that's right you can create a topic. sorry, I just think that this forum in my opinion has fulfilled all expectations.

It's not only deliver information but we also can learn and discuss some topic on forum and it's an important where some project grow their community after that of course it's place for marketplace where people can sell or buy with cryptocurrency, Forum it's an important things that make crypto known.

This is true mate, you can share some informations here about cryptocurrency easily because many people or members here especially to those new comers here in this forum, they can easily to learn cryptocurrency by the help of the members here for posting some informations, news about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

On 1/8/2020 at 11:47 PM, Marj Neil said:

Indeed yes,

and i agree with this, "forum is essential" as a source of information and sharing ideas about crypto's and the forum itself, it really makes a matter for communication and reading.

• +3 1

Forum Essential, because the Forum is a site to discuss common interests (eg crypto, football, etc.) or a meeting place and exchange ideas between users. This forum is a place for users to find relevant information and provide peer input among users. The forum has rules in it so that users can speak politely without hurting other users, the forum has an Admin and a moderator

• +1 2

On 1/9/2020 at 12:47 PM, Marj Neil said:

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ❤️ 

This forum is giving us earning and providing knowledge.This forum is educating us how to interact and abid by rules.We are learning here how to engage in serious discussion .We are becoming more professional here .If we see our self back then we are amateur and now spending time here we are getting mature and understanding essence of form.So this form efficacy is no doubt great ful.

On 1/9/2020 at 1:17 PM, Marj Neil said:

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ❤️ 

I agree.Forums are the next big thing and Through forums like crypto talk campaign, a person can gain knowledge about certain things. Improve thier capability of writing ,communicating and sharing ideas and views. Moreover ,crypto talk forum pays for each meaningful and constructive post we write, making the forum even more fun and interesting ,it motivates users as well. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yes this is helpful for people.we can create this forum for our sharing with lot of users.also it is very easy to get openly users opinion and suggestion.give and take knowledge always.it is much important to us

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This forum is essential to keep the spirit of crypto currency and to promote it. The campaign is all about educating people about this. A lot of people still don’t know the importance of bitcoin and how to earn money from it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

On 1/9/2020 at 1:32 PM, Marj Neil said:

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ❤️ 

Forums are essential as they give current status of crypto market. Forums give you more knowledge from different posts that people make. Forums answer the queries of a person. Forum are great when they are good for earning as well.

8 minutes ago, Ankit Nepal said:

Forums are essential as they give current status of crypto market. Forums give you more knowledge from different posts that people make. Forums answer the queries of a person. Forum are great when they are good for earning as well.

i think i personally have learned a lot from the forum and seen so many news but recently the forum is filled with so many spammers and their spam topics.