Why is Forum Essential - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marj Neil

Why is Forum Essential

You are right mate.The forum is much essential.Because i am a newbie here.And i am gathering much information which is because of you guys.You guys deliver information to us.And we learn it by our heart.The forum is much intresting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear forum is essential for all the members for the sake of both learning and earning. All of the members are growing their knowledge and information at this forum. So this forum is a wonderful platform to interact with other people 

On 1/9/2020 at 12:47 PM, Marj Neil said:

I think forums in any forms are essential so that we can deliver information, in a more efficient way, not one by one messaging the people with concerns, but lending them all the informations that they ALL need. Also forums can generate questions and can make the topic more sensible. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ❤️ 

Yes you think the right way. we must create topics that are needed a lot by the community. we must also curate the content in a proper way to make the forum more productive. In this way we can achieve the real meanings of forum.

• +5 1

Communication to everyone in this is one of the most aim of the forum that is why is no room for private message that can make every members to have access to the new information going on in the cryptoword

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes I think this forum is great full because any member of this platform can share his knowledge and experience about crypt so that the new members will be useful to it.

• Useful or interesting 2

Forum is a community where there is group discussion among different people's with different opinions .the purpose of forum is to enable members to have a conversation about a particular topic of discussion so that each party will benefit from one another.

I guess this forum is essential because of it large benefits. Through this forum we learn, we inform, we share experience, make friends and earn money. Without this forum we have been where we are. The platform has helped many people in term of financial support.

For me this forum is too much essential because it helping me a lot about the earnings, also its helping me to know more thongs about cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

I think this forum have prime importance for the future of bitcoins so it is very essential and crucial. This forum is source of information that beginners could get who are connecting to crypto. This forum is source of financial help to most of deserving people and important in educating them. This forum is also like an advertisement for the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

On 1/28/2020 at 9:06 PM, Harris123 said:

Yeah you are right.Forms for any type of forum are necessary.Because they provide all the best and necessary infmemberon about the new members.

The forum is essential in order for the members here in cryptotalk.org or the new members to easily asked questions and also can view topics and discover new things about crypto adding to their/our knowledge about crypto. This is super helpful, without this forum we couldn't satisfy our curiosity about crypto.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:40 PM, Mikeeee said:

This forum or other forum that exists in the Internet actually help many newbies and veterans in cryptoworld because the both parties are sharing their opinions in a certain problem. It's actually good that we are able to see that both sides are giving effort to find a solution and that is why forum like cryptotalk is essential to people like us. 

This kind of community forums in different varieties are necessary in order that we could supply details, in the more effective approach, not necessarily one at a time messaging individuals together with worries, yet loaning them the particular information which they ALMOST ALL will need. Furthermore, community forums can easily create inquiries and will help make this issue a lot smarter.

It is essential because forum can give you many answers in just one topic. You can read different opinions, ideas, or same perspective. In that way, you can make decision based on their answers. Like if you are planning to sell your bitcoin. Is it the right time or not? Then you will get advice and answers that you may take in your decision making. It is essential and helpful especially those newbies who want to gather knowledge and information. Also forum clear up things that we confused us

I agree with you, forum is the best possible place to share information and know the opinion of other people, mainly Cryptotalk which is the best forum on cryptocurrency I think it is absolutely essential to have such a forum

It is in fact exceptionally valuable as gatherings present a stage where conversations between clients can happen, you can impart your insights and experience on a similar point, for this situation cryptographic money and individuals with a similar premium can share their own viewpoints on it and it is likewise extremely pleasant as the substance is managed by mods and administrators so you once in a while observe any immaterial or hostile substance.

For me, this forum is the only one that I visit every day and interact in it because it provides useful information and seeks to develop the digital community

If you work here then you understand the essential of this forum.From this forum,you can earn money and also know about cryptocurrency. besides, you also practice your English writting. 

• +2 1

Ofcourse forum is essential because it's full of knowledge.this forum delivery essential information and also can generate questions and can make the topic more sensible . A platform for discussion  between user and share your words in that same topics

This is the forum that gives us good information about crypto and their currencies and this is also our source of income. By the way, from the forum, a simple person has become a trader and he has found out when and how to invest. What to do and how much to do. This is really a great platform for getting good knowledge .

Of course a forum is essential.We can take help and help others through forum.We can make post on forum for asking questions.We also get solutions from forum.So a forum is essential for us.

The forum is the basic definition of this platform because through it, beginners and everyone can also learn about the topics and understand them well, and every participation in it from the members is very useful, I hope that everyone starts from the forum section

It is giving the most valuable information from the users that are human not machines and they share the experience of them so that we can talk to the users too that is why it is necessary.

As a beginner I would say these forums are much useful! It helps me to understand things in a better manner. It's like we get a lot of guidelines and hence I think it's very essential.

Thank you!!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This forum is really important, there is allot of features in the forum that attract members to participate in the forum and learn more about cryptoworld. 

• +2 1

The forum is very essential because it gives knowledge about digital currency.  As we know some rare countries are teaching digital currency in their educational institutes and most of the countries are not doing so.  From this we can say the forum is very essential.  On the other hand this forum is changing life of many people by supporting them in the form of money especially for the students I even saw some students those are taking their education fee from this forum. So we can say this forum is essential and very helpful.