Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

Crypto currencies especially ICOs are unregulated. So incase of fraudulent ICOs it is very hard to recover the funds. Similarly crypto transactions are encrypted because of which it can be freely used for illegal transactions without being traced. And there is always the problem of taxation.

468x60-3.png

Many countries are not accepting bitcoins because it's a cryptocurrency and as we know that cryptocurrencies are decentralized. So many of the government do not want to accept Bitcoin

Many countries are still not educated or have a deep knowledge about bitcoin so that they are not still accepting it or maybe bitcoin can use in many different bad activities in their country.

Because in many countries, accepting bitcoin means that sooner or later it will be much more difficult to launder money, so they are trying to ban cryptocurrency. 

On 1/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

U.S.A and his alliance is against BTC and the financial institute dies not approve BTC as a real money because it does not meet the requirements of money.Which is man reason for not Crypto is legalising in many countries.They anonymity  is also problem for government to control crypto assets.

Many countries see a huge threat from cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, as it is mostly anonymous governments afraid that bitcoin can overcome the influence of banks and other big organizations. 

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 4:59 PM, bunulama930 said:

Well I believe that cryptocurrency would be more acceptable in upcoming future because Crypto had a good potential it will help the world in many ways well right now some of the legalization issue happening 

I think that our governments does not see any potential from crypto, all hey see is destruction of the traditional financial system.

Well my friend As for my country, it refuses to deal in Bitcoin, 
since the majority of the people are uneducated, emotional, and easily deceived  .
Tribes rule them, so the chiefs of these tribes may use bitcoin for negative matters.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 1/8/2020 at 4:58 AM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

I think that some countries are afraid that there will be security chaos and would like to control all operations in the country and also fear that their money is being leaked abroad.

I think most of the countries which are still banning cryptocurrencies due to some limitations and threat of criminals who may misuse the cryptocurrency to invest their black money and they may also evade the taxes by cheating the system of government. 

On 2/2/2020 at 3:35 PM, Win said:

I think they just so scared yo the fact that they will not fully control it.

Well this is true mate, this cryptocurrency can be used in some illegal activities as a payments and also used in transactions on black markets, the government knows that they cannot handled their people to not used this cryptocurrency in illegal, happy posting.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 4:10 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Probably because bitcoin is anonymous. But in a series of current events of verification of exchanges and passing KYC, perhaps in the future bitcoin will be accepted at the official level.

I think that their country is not allowing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it is something against with their old ways in banking and holding money and I think that they think that their old service will be replaced by the cryptocurrencies 

• +2 1

You are right that the whole world will support crypto according to the current situation in the country. However, not all countries accept Bitcoin because the governments of many countries do not support the use of Bitcoin and many do not accept Bitcoin because it is considered illegal. But now everyone knows about the use of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

The country doesn't accept Bitcoin positive, so many don't think it's the right way. They think he wastes time, so they don't accept it. It's okay, it's just their thinking.            

• +1 1

The only reason why they don't accept cryptocurrency is that these are decentralized currency and they are not being controlled by anyone so that is reason for it but this should start accepting it then only there will be economic growth in their country

• +2 1

19 minutes ago, deepown said:

They are not all wrong though, like when you look at the bitcoin, what is real there to regulate?? it is completely sealed to decentralization

Governments should real stop bothering with bitcoin, it does not have eyes nor ears, it does not listen to anybody, it is it's own thing, and that is real power.

There are few reason of not accepting bitcoin. Maybe the main reason is using bitcoin for withdrawing "dirty" money. And government can`t control such situation

• +1 1

bitcoin is not accepted in many countries, because no one knows who created bitcoin and is unlikely to ever find out, and therefore they do not trust the blockchain system. 

• +1 1

I think because this country can’t tracked the transactions of this coin , and also they earn nothing from this transaction , i think this why some countries don’t support cryptocurrency, but i think the will be supporting it soon , like everyone knows , many countries start to create their our coin , maybe this can make many people start to support this world of crypto.

• +3 1

This is normal. Every country looks at its interests, the interests of its people, and developments in the surrounding countries. It is sufficient for some developed countries to legislate cryptocurrencies and the rest of the countries will follow after a while.

• +1 1

Now the situations and the possibilities are changing countries and many big platforms are now accepting bitcoins even cryptocurrency because of the growth rate of the crypto world is going so well everyone wants to be a partnership with this global platform and in my opinion people should also take a step ahead and get some knowledge about the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I think that many countries do not know how to regulate Bitcoin, that is why they do not accept Bitcoin.

• +1 1

The reason behind all country does not accept bitcoin is country run their development process from tax many bank and large company pay huge amount of money as a tax. But some country like USA and Arab are allow bitcoin in their country. 

I think they don't accept bitcoin because some countries don't have information about who created bitcoin and how to track it

• -1 1

Yes, most of the countries are banned Bitcoin . Investment in Bitcoin increasing day by day but some countries can legalized it . There are lots of misconception about Bitcoin . So many countries are banned bitcoin .

• +2 1