Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

Storage and investment are almost the same, an investment is a purchase with the further purpose of selling for a large amount.  And those who store any cryptocurrency will be able to sell it when the rate rises as it was with bitcoin, it was not bought in order to make money on it.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:12 AM, Bijoy52 said:

You can invest in bitcoin By investing in bitcoin you can hold your bitcoins, in a few months bitcoin can go to a much higher level, you can earn a lot better I think it is best to save crypto this year.

Yes you are right Bitcoin holding is very profitable if we buy Bitcoin and hold it for few months we can make easily good profit Bitcoin is the major cryptocurrency and its price is increasing significantly if you look the previous year chart bitcoin touch $15,000 Bitcoin price is very down as compared to the previous years price and it is the right time to buy it there is a great potential to grow in future

That earnings may not be related to crypto at a later time .Remember that saving crypto is best this year. Because crypto is likely to be bullish in 2020, because of its imperfection. Conservation means whatever currency you have

On 1/7/2020 at 3:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

are completely 2 different things.

-if you want invest them then it is hard to find something that is secure, most secure sites offer like 3-4% pr year, but those platform still no safe, the can scam and go away with your money

-holding them (store) is the best way i think, simply because you own your keys, you will have 3% less every year but your fund are 100% safe

It is more beneficial if you will

learn how to trade and invest it. Just make sure you just give the right amount if bitcoin for starter. Never invest all

of your coins and be wise when to buy and when to sell the coins.

6 hours ago, Beeberh said:

Both the two options have their advantage. Because if you actually safe it there is a day you will earn the benefit and same with investing too you will also reap reward

Store means you do  not care if the price goes up or down, but invest means you invest for an interest, may i add hold which means exception of profit after some time. We should not confuse these 3.

Yes it is beneficial to store Bitcoin but if you hold Bitcoin for too long and your government doesn't permit you for that you will be in very trouble so I will suggest you should hold it for a few time because if you try the simple method of Bitcoin buying and selling then you can be rich in no time so I will suggest you to do the simple by selling Bitcoin method rather than holding it.

It is beneficial to store for not longer periods of time any cryptocurrencies. Also it is very much beneficial to invest in coins where we can make good profits monthly like staking in promising coins. Nowadays there are Exchanges which give us interest to keep or invest coins for a certain period of time.

I believe both are the same thing. When you say crypto, its not just one coin, but when you say btc or eth or ltc, then you can make a comparative analysis as to which one to choose and invest. But when you say invest in crypto or store in crypto, you are basically saying the same thing. I think right investing in crypto is best possible thing. 

Yeah, crypto saving or investing is very beneficial especially this year. There is a lot of potentials to increase the price of crypto this year if we save the cryptocurrency now we can make a lot of profit.

Crypto storage is different from investment ... crypto storage is better this year than investment because of the current market situatuin 

I think investing on cryptocurrency is have many ways. Not only about holding. I think buying some coin then sell it is like investing. But that is active investing. If you want doing passive investing, you can buy some coin where giving you some profit like dividend or coin. With Proof Of Stake, that is also good for investment on cryptocurrency.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

3 hours ago, AHSANUL31 said:

You are on the right path if btc is your main investment choice but we don't know if altcoins will keep deprecating in value so if you invest in altcoins now you might end up losing money in a very short time, bitcoin is your best bet because i am sure that price will recover in time, nice move

Storing money in volatile currencies is not safe unless you exactly know what you are going to do with your money. It is better to choose fiat or stable coins for storage and invest in unstable coins for earning more money. By applying this method, you can earn money and store it in a safe place to prevent loss of value. But in terms of long term plans, you have to accept the risk and store your money in volatile coins to receive your reward after a long time.

Yes, both are the same as you invest your money in crypto and save it to get future profits. This is quite simple. For crypto investment requires a large capital so you will get a big profit in your financial if that is the opposite, your capital is not big enough, your profits are also not too big and this is also not free from risky trading.

1 hour ago, Farabi😍😍 said:

And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested There are a few cryptocurrencies such as Tezos where you can buy it and invest for a possible future price rise, but you can also stake 

I'm glad you mentioned stake, on what site i can contribute on staking coins?

If you think that's you are fears to trade your own or your not interested on crypto trading, its better find the best cryptocurrency and store it safely

I prefer to do both, storing the Cryptocurrency give you profit after a long time, while investing gives you regular profits in short times.

For me I prefer both of them ! , the cryptocurrency give you profit after a long time , while investing gives you regulat profits in short times 

I think it's better to hold than to invest whenever you invest your money you're always thinking about your money you don't know what with will happen, you'll get it back or you will be scammed but by holding it you have chance to do whatever you wish with it.

Edited by Usman Abdulmumin
Corrections

The best thing is to store and wait for opportunities for the price to rise and then sell and you will earn very good profits with good capital

On 1/7/2020 at 3:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

Actually the two are the same. Once you buy crypto, you automatically become an investor.

An investor can decide to keep his investment for a long or short time.

If you sell your crypto quickly, you are a short-term investor.

If you sell it after a long time, then you are a long-term investor.

If you want fast earnings then trade in crypto, the profits might be smaller but they add up eventually, this will require you to be always up to date with the current market trends, if you want a more laid back approach to investing then hold crypto.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

The benefits of cryptocurrencies around the world wide is by that you can buy or sell it anywhere with any prise you want at any time

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(. 
    • Ещё есть микро-вероятность, что кашалот нашёл свой потерянный ключ от кошелька спустя 10 лет или наконец вступил в права наследства, по которому ему завещали все эти биткоины 😀