Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

We can take benefits from any method as long the price rise again. Both are same and used to protect our asset from bigger lost, meaning as back up plan. Wallet is the best place for saving and for investment program you can join Yobit exchanges for that purposes.

In my opinion bitcoin in itself is an investment but you can also use bitcoin to invest in other things, I think holding on to your bitcoin is the better move as bitcoin might make a comeback and increase in value again this year as indicated by the recent trends in the market.

55 minutes ago, Suhannewaz said:

There is no safe investment such as that. Any investment is certainly safer than others, but most of the investments have a risk factor.

That's true all investment have a risk behind but you should be able to mange risk.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

It is better to invest some part of bitcoins in some good potential coins, and some of should be hold for future when there will be a bull run both will help out to gain good profits

Both are beneficial but we have to act accordingly. If we do everything perfectly then the both options can give us a great earning. But i thought the investment is a little bit more risky compared to holding. So have to take enter in good position for holding. 

Crypto is a site where everyone can make money easily. If you save money on this site, you can get benefits because the crypto market will never stop. I hope it improves further.

55 minutes ago, wrayaner said:

Both are important and beneficial as storing the cipher is beneficial for the future and investing in buying the currency and then selling it is beneficial and profitable

I agree with you that both are profitable, we can do both to get the maximum benefit from cryptocurrency likes bitcoin 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Invest to bitcoin is the easily thing can you try, because you'll not doing anything in investing and wait till the price is up byself

On 1/7/2020 at 10:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

Its better buddy to do both.istoring crypto are just like trading also and it is also another type if investing as well.but in my own experience now im earning in investing.but suddenly it is risky

I suggest that you will do both because not all the time investment is a right option and the right moment so in order to keep your coins grow it is good to store it or hold it and wait until the price rise again and that's the right time to sell it, or simply that is the simple way of investing buy low and hold then sell it to a higher price.

If you really want to invest in crypto yes it's good for now cryptocurrency is more promising and give many benefit  in my opinion .  Where you can store Bitcoin i dont know where you are from but as i know in my country  there are exchanged or some modern shopping places already provide Bitcoin for store .  Just try to learn how to invest or trade by crypto before you really jump in to freind. Wish best for you 

in my opinion everything is beneficial whether it's saving it or investing it. because in the crypto world what you do will benefit if you know how to get it. to save coins you can look for types of coins that if you save them you can profit as in ethereum later or save and sell when prices go up. invest in the type of coin with a fairly good development.

I think investing in crypto is better than saving crypto because with crypto investment you can make money on a regular basis, but if you keep saving crypto, then you will face huge losses if the price does not rise.

actually we do not know what will happen to the crypto market, so there are 2 possibilities, can profit or lose. when we invest long term then there is an increase in price, then we will get profit and vice versa. but the comparison is more towards profit, because in my opinion crypto will definitely continue to grow along with the development of technology and the development of crypto itself, so there's no doubt about it.

I think it is best to keep crypto between investing and investing because if crypto deposits are not raised later, we will not get any profit from it.

To me I believe one should invest instead of holding, when you invest you make more money but when you hold there will be  no profit at the end of the day

For me I will prefer for investment because while you are doing anything and you are investing still you are earning a lot of profit.

They are both beneficial.

Since just by holdling and waiting for price pump, to have extra interest on them.

Or even investing and earning profits, and hopefully, the btc price is down. So that when it goes up, your earned alot

maybe storing is best you can store bitcoin for long terms you will get best profit.maybe in this year bitcoin rise more investing also very good option

Edited by Soaib khan

Of course there are many benifits of invest cryptocurrency.You can earn daily profit from your investment.You can also keep store crypto and wait for price rise up 

Both are beneficial,its all depends on you,on how long and strong  your capability in dealing with it,you can invest it on an exchanger and trade to gain profits or just let it be there and wait until your price expectations.

I will say you investing is more beneficial if you state a few event on promote trade is advantage to cause your riches or coin burden trade every day for the reason that is enormously profitable if you dont have go through pin down you coins and be attentive with your fiat funds while near are anopportunity to acquire Bitcoin at top penalty

14 hours ago, stephaniembama said:

both are beneficial but when it comes to storing you have to pick a safe wallet because storing for a long time as bitcoin is a digital asset has it's risk with hackers but apart from that i think hodling your coins will be beneficial this 2020

I agree with you, I recommend hardware wallet if you want to save crypto for a long time because online wallet and wallet exchange are at risk of being attacked by hackers 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Some 30-33 percent of the cryptocurrency needs to be invested in more stable and top-end cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, ripple, lightcoin.

The next part of the investment can be invested in more risky cryptocurrencies, but also already previously known. For example, limit yourself to a list of the top 25 cryptocurrencies.

The remaining third of the investment package can be used either for trading on the cryptocurrency exchange independently, for example, by signals. Or go through training and keep track of newly emerging crypto assets. New assets can both bring profit and turn into a dummy. The most profitable and safe option is to invest in various new crypto projects.
Some of these projects have already brought their investors tenfold profit.

In my opinion for this year it is better for you to save Bitcoin because this year the price has only increased slightly and the price has increased and you can also invest it for your income.