Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

Cryptocurrency is volatile it goes up and down because of that you can hold your Bitcoins wait until the price goes up and sell it. You can invest in Yobit every month you can earn 0.1% daily it's so profitable to invest in Cryptocurrency, Bitcoins than fiat money is stagnant no profit at all so choose Crypto and hold, invest your coins.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:25 PM, Zues said:

For me I will prefer for investment because while you are doing anything and you are investing still you are earning a lot of profit.

What is the difference between investment and storing crypto currency, the one you are storing I believe you also bought it with your money so it is called investment too

If you choose promising coins that have legit projects or buy and invest in famous coins, you will certainly get benefit. Cryptocurrency market is still a newborn market and has a long way before reaching its full potential. If you are not sure about which coin to invest, you should start with bitcoin. It is the oldest coin and has a high chance of making profit for you because it is well accepted in most countries. Buy some bitcoin at low price and store it.

If you save crypto in my personal experience it is very profitable to sell it at Bullrun market prices, if you invest it is also very profitable.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

I think holding is also investing. In the first place, you bought what you are holding, so it can be called as investing, right? Ow, if I got it wrong, storing crypto? Just storing? Just storing is not good financially. Sell it if the price went up.

nMvFbuZ.png

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

If you have a stored cryptocurrency you are already investing. If you mean Store/safe keep your crypto VS trading then its better to HODL than trade if you are not a well verse with trading.

spacer.png

It will be more of use if you just invest it. If you keep.it there is no profit for doing so but it will be safe

I think investing crypto is much better idea than just store it as we know money attract money and same think is also with crypto. You can start with a little investment to take experience and boost your confidence and after that you can gradually increase the amount of investment.

There are both good to engage on.

Storing and waiting for the value to climb up.

And having to invest and gained profits and when price still rise, you to gain again

Investment and trade needs lot of knowledge and patience. and storing crypto needs only patience, If you have good knwoledge and skills of investing and trading then its better to invest and trade, and if you dont have then you can only store crypto currencies and should wait for the right time to come

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Actually i dont believe in holding a coin or bitcoin. I always prefer to trade crypto currencies using good trading skills. In this case you will never have to wait so long. You can earn daily and after getting good profits you can set aside a portion for good time.

inveating is the best thing you can do 

And you should invest with a trusted people, platform etc...

store the crypto you can lose alot with out notice that.

After all do what makes you chill

At the moment, storage is the best thing because Bitcoin is about to split and a significant increase in the price of the currency
Investing is better most of the time because it is consistently profitable, but on average
While storage is profitable once every long period, but with great profits

THINK POSITIVE

It is beneficial for both the things that to store and to invest in the crypto site and also to be added that crypto Learn to be happy people. 

It depends on the predictions of price.Basically crypto currency is the name of right time.If you think the price of particular coin will increase then you should store and wait for the right Time.It will be beneficial for you.

It is benefial to do both, investing and saving your cryptocurrency will increase your profits greatly cause cryptocurrency prices are increasing daily that means your crypto in storage will be increasing in value as they are being store.

if ever you don't have a money to invest yet you will try to store and use this site to earn bitcoins from it just sharing ideas to others but if you have enough money to invest then go but search first the site you investing for because there some sites not legit for investing there's almost scammers so beware..

On 1/21/2020 at 10:34 PM, Highbee1095 said:

It is beneficial to store your crypto and cash out ones but it is also risky because price can go down In the market

But that is the good thing in the crypto currency the volatility or the up and down of a certain coin can give a good opportunity to invest, for instance in trading, of course, you will buy coins with lower price and hold it and wait for that coin's price to rise and sell it. That is the cycle of investing in crypto currency.

Other crypto or coin that is small amount or price it is good to buy that coin and store we can’t cost a lot of money because it is cheap so it is okay.

If you are a strong believer of crypto currencies or bitcoin you can hold and if you are not than both of things are not good for you. As both needed patience and lot of skills to work in crypto currencies world.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

It depends on the individuals choice for storing cryptocurrency but what if you end up storing the wrong crypto coin, for me I prefer investing cryptocurrency instead of storing unless cryptocurrency that's already valueable I want to store. 

3 minutes ago, rounack said:

i am not an financial advisor.now if you think there are potential in the market of crypto,then you can invest in crypto.according to my views the crypto adoption rate is too high,so investment in crypto is wise decision

i think to invest in crypto you would need to be always paying attention to the market or else you will miss out on opportunities to invest and if you dont have time to invest then you should store your coins.

Well, investing some crypto coins are very beneficial especially to bitcoin because this is profitable, it has a high value price to the market and it increased day by day so that many people preferring this coin to get some big money.

If you hold the beat coins to get more ok.. but you should invest in cryptocurrency to get more everyday. that is my opinion so do what you feel free in.