Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable?

On 1/5/2020 at 2:57 PM, hmind said:

We all know the history of Bitcoin when it was made and who it was supposed to be used for.

But one thing that still hangs in my mind is what makes bitcoin valuable, in other words is there information about the first time that Bitcoin was valued and become valuable?

I think the nature of this idea is what made Bitcoin valuable and easy to deal with and transfer it from one place to another is exactly what gives it its value

I think that it's all about the supply and demand! In addition to the great advertising of bitcoin,especially when it's first appeared.. The people believe that bitcoin is the money of people and not of governments.. And this is why the supply and demand are great.

These are digital coins and whatever that is being traded in the market , its value will increase or decrease based on the people and volume of the coins that are being traded . Bitcoins have been much more popular than any ither cryptocurrency and has been favourite of the people so the value is very high.

On 5/21/2020 at 4:42 PM, Kutulay said:

Bitcoin growth is becoming stronger every day, Bitcoin forecasts will again show that in 2020, I think, this will become a reality. Even before that year, the value of bitcoins became a phenomenal conversation. Investors will experience positive shocks when they overtake their investments, although this is a small amount.

I agree with you but it isn't just moving up or down for months, it does fluctuate. Still right now we were only up since March. Perhaps it is the beginning of a bull run to 100k as some predict, which I doubt though. I guess we have to wait and see.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:57 PM, hmind said:

We all know the history of Bitcoin when it was made and who it was supposed to be used for.

But one thing that still hangs in my mind is what makes bitcoin valuable, in other words is there information about the first time that Bitcoin was valued and become valuable?

Bitcoin was not becoming valuable in the first day suddenly, but till the bitcoin become valuable it was took too long, and its values was increased when there are too much demands on it. 

6 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Bitcoin was launched in January 2009 but was becoming value in 2010 after the pizza day in Florida. It is no Lt that long. 

I do not think that bitcoin was becoming valuable at that day of pizza, because its rumored that satoshi nakamoto was purchased pizza for 10000 bitcoins, thats means bitcoin was very cheap price. 

IF Bitcoin (BTC) is more valuable every day and I am not only talking about its monetary value but the social value that has been obtained as the years passed since every day more countries open their doors to improve their economy

From my own point of view, the reason why bitcoin is becoming valuable everyday is as a result of the supply and demand in the Cryptocurrency Market. Bitcoin is unique and the power of the project was the also the reason behind the good value.

21 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

It should be a rumor because I was not even Satoshi Nakamoto that used it to order for pizza at the time. It was another person. It was the first bit coin trade in history. 

But this was reportedly thats satoshi nakamoto was buy those pizza in order to try the first transaction of bitcoin through the blockchain network. 

Yes, I understood the point completely, sometimes the one who owns the largest amount of the required currency controls its price as it sells in order for the price to go down and then buy back from the bottom again.

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But this was reportedly thats satoshi nakamoto was buy those pizza in order to try the first transaction of bitcoin through the blockchain network. 

No. Laslo Henyecz was the one who bought pizza with 10,000 BTC, then it was nothing to him because 10,000btc at that time in 2010 worth around $32. It was believed to be a very important trade for bitcoin development. 

Don't be surprised, that might be the case in the next few years too, we might regret we trade bitcoin for something else when we should be holding, but hey, it is very essential for BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

2 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@guatazoo No, I read on cointelegraph about the person, he was interviewed and asked if he regret of using now worth of billion dollar bitcoin to buy pizza. The person was a miner, he said he mined 100 thousand bitcoin and used 50 thousand for pizza, and other 50000 for other stuff. If you are still confused about it, I can help you get the link to the news. 

So thats the mining also was available at that time? Its look then miners at that time were mined a lot of bitcoins in a very short time even if bitcoin was in low price. 

From my understanding about Bitcoin at it's beginning it is not valuable bececause it starts with low price estimately 0.01usd  so no one like to hold it because we don't know it future.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:32 PM, Zues said:

The price of the bit coin today becomes profitable and gain a lot of income because now is the bull run why the coin is rapidly increasing.

We can see right now that BTC started increasing, but no doubt none can predict what will happen. Maybe BTC can decrease again. But about the question to tell the truth BTC is the best thing in our life. 

What makes Bitcoin valuable is the use by many companies and individuals of this as a currency for the services or products they provide.
Have you ever purchased any service or product using bitcoin?

I guess that bitcoin actually increased its price and value after its first halving, when the price increased in several times compared to what is was in 2011 and earlier.

This great idea worth this value 

Because it made send and recive money 

More easier so it was gave this value 

Which it has it now

On 1/30/2020 at 9:45 PM, Pkkhan03 said:

Bitcoin's growth is getting stronger every day, bitcoin predictions will again show that in 2020 I think it will become a reality. Even before that year arrived, the value of bitcoin has become a phenomenal talk. There will be a positive turmoil among investors to overtake their investment,  even though it's a small volume.

Also according to some predictions possible for bitcoin to hot up to 20000$ this year which is good when that thing happen. 

I hope it will come true. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/5/2020 at 8:57 PM, hmind said:

Bitcoin serves as a type currency since it stabilizes the global market transactions digitally and the currency itself is stable. From the origin of bitcoin it has a little value since the technology is not yet fast in terms of online transactions until 2017 were it spikes up due to the demands of digital currency. 

On 6/16/2020 at 8:21 AM, Rezort said:

I guess that bitcoin actually increased its price and value after its first halving, when the price increased in several times compared to what is was in 2011 and earlier.

Not only in first halving, also the price significantly increased in the second halving. We are still hoping the price will increase in the third halving, but maybe not be effective as the last halving. 

I think the main reason is as all the country of this world are getting digitalized and crypto is a digital currency.So crypto is really something that is perfect for this modern era and so it has gained huge popularity in a very quick time and it's price reached to the mountain for that.

Edited by Jami273

The reason behind the high value of bitcoin in cryptocurrency market is as a result of the power which the project carry along, even today there are other coins like tether which is more valuable than bitcoin but only very few people know if it existence and that is as a result of the wide popularity of bitcoin and with this I will say that bitcoin is just unique.

Bankoin gained its high value through the adoption by many of this company of this currency as a price for their products or services.
Therefore, the value of this currency increases as more companies use Bitcoin as the price to sell their products.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:14 AM, Migo said:

I think the power of his project is the source of why he is so valuable like this, because there is some other coins in the market are more expensive than bitcoin but only a few people heard about them, but bitcoin is unique

Bitcoin is now the father of all coins which I can say that possible for it to grow more as the time goes by. 

Back on the year when bitcoin is not so much popular they give it for free in some faucets that's why the spreading of it become well known for some people here in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

My dear, you have asked a very nice question. Bitcoin has taken up a lot of space in the internet world at present. Bitcoin has been introduced in many countries. Bitcoin has not been introduced in any other place because they have some problems of their own.  The rest of Bitcoin will come to my possession in all countries of the world in a few days.