Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable?

We all know the history of Bitcoin when it was made and who it was supposed to be used for.

But one thing that still hangs in my mind is what makes bitcoin valuable, in other words is there information about the first time that Bitcoin was valued and become valuable?

Bitcoin's value is given by supply and demand on one part and by miners who invest their time and effort to mine bitcoin. Calculating bitcoin's value is a little differentvthan with stocks where they have quarterly earnings per share. Here with crypto it is mostly of what people are willing to pay compared to it's rarity and use case. The more bitcoin gets adopted the more the value will rise, because there are only 21 million bitcoins and as it gets used for many more transactions it gets more difficult to have it , so it gets more rare and so it gets more value.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 5

I think the power of his project is the source of why he is so valuable like this, because there is some other coins in the market are more expensive than bitcoin but only a few people heard about them, but bitcoin is unique 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

Beginners are the future reputation of any forum and beginners of Bitcoin are much valuable because beginners help such forum to achieve great goals in future ,Bitcoin is very valuable coin the only thing is to have patience.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes bitcoin is an topest coins and its project are very useful nowadays people will think about crypto currency the first coins will comes in mind is the bitcoin will and bitcoin is the price was increasing fast

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I think bitcoin is being more. Valuable than other is because its the first of its kind second Cryptos or Bitcoins are Free and Has freedom when i say free its means anyone can gain bitcoins without the consent of the goverment plus the bitcoins miners spend there time mining that it help expand the people getting envolve in bitcoins and I think bitcoins became gain more value because you can send and Recieve bitcoins anywhere and anytime without showing or leaking you personal Data.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Bitcoin right now is the most best coin right now because bitcoin already made someone success in their live. and bitcoin is not done yet its just already starting to make its legacy.

• +1 2

9 hours ago, Migo said:

I think the power of his project is the source of why he is so valuable like this, because there is some other coins in the market are more expensive than bitcoin but only a few people heard about them, but bitcoin is unique 

Yes that is what I also think about valuable of the Bitcoin. In market there are different coins that has a different value but the Bitcoin I think that value is not so expensive so it's more users try use it and until now is keep growing and growing.

• +3 3

22 hours ago, hmind said:

We all know the history of Bitcoin when it was made and who it was supposed to be used for.

But one thing that still hangs in my mind is what makes bitcoin valuable, in other words is there information about the first time that Bitcoin was valued and become valuable?

I also don't know why it's valuable. But i know the history of Bitcoin.

• -2 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Bitcoin give change for all people the world likes about in financial problems and if you see at the moment more country is make analysis tech in bitcoin overall and this is alert because bitcoin is valuable , yeah so we trust bitcoin the future invest.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Yes, It's too valuable for start business, but firstly you should have fully knowledge about this . If you are not fully aware from this then you should get someone's help.

Fullstack are Xero Accountants Gold Partners and help businesses with setup and training alongside ongoing Xero accounting & bookeeping support so you have to visit here for more info about that:

https://www.fullstack.com.au/category/xero-accounting/

Edited by fullstackau
found some issue on Link

On 1/5/2020 at 8:57 PM, hmind said:

Its value primarily comes from it being the first digital currency that no single person, organization or authority has control over. Anyone can buy it, anyone can receive it — and nobody can tell anyone what they can or cannot do with it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The price of the bit coin today becomes profitable and gain a lot of income because now is the bull run why the coin is rapidly increasing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin alone would not have reached this price or interest if there were no blockchain or other digital currencies. Correctly, other currencies and traders are one of the reasons for Bitcoin reaching $ 20,000 in the past.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Because it's become day after day a rare coin it's not for all people because the total supply is about 21 millions and now the circulation supply is about 18 millions if every one in the world have one bitcoin we can't give that that's why the price is very high day after day

• +1 1

1 minute ago, scorpiali said:

Because it's become day after day a rare coin it's not for all people because the total supply is about 21 millions and now the circulation supply is about 18 millions if every one in the world have one bitcoin we can't give that that's why the price is very high day after day

i think as more people become aware of the fact that bitcoin is not printed out as their fiat money and its only limited to 21 milllion and there is also around 2 million coins lost in early days, the future will be very bright for bitcoin indeed.

• +2 2

4 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i think as more people become aware of the fact that bitcoin is not printed out as their fiat money and its only limited to 21 milllion and there is also around 2 million coins lost in early days, the future will be very bright for bitcoin indeed.

Tes it's all about the future fir sure will be very bright and more don't worry about that and you see just today we have bitcoin with 7900 dollars with more than 5% and all Crypto currency are in Green what a wonderful world

On 1/6/2020 at 7:14 AM, Migo said:

That's right, it's probably because the project is what makes Bitcoin more valuable. Even demand and supply also make it more valuable than other coins. Actually there are many other coins, but Bitcoin remains the first.

• +1 1

Sure this the bitcoin was launched in 2010 so it having only one decade since it was launched so we can say that's its just have good beginning

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

16 hours ago, sazzad925379 said:

Bitcoin is very valuable for those who are new to crypto. Because they can earn more profit by trading or investing through Bitcoin.

i would not advise any one to be trading these days specially with this volatile market of bitcoin because most altcoins will keep dumping and you will lose the money you earned.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 2:57 PM, hmind said:

Bitcoin acquired a price and value when the first purchase with it occured.

It all happened with this thread in bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.20

A miner named Lazlo Hanyecz asked for two pizza's and paid 10.000BTC for them.

• +2 1

while I motto history of bitcoin coins I all of a sudden amazed how this know how to occur and why not I not concerned about this market in 2011 or 2012.i engage in in sequence next I will believe loads of btc and currently canister suit millions of dollars in my compact but currently period is passed. We are hoping it even becomes 8k by tomorrow because it's unique 😍

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/5/2020 at 8:57 PM, hmind said:

is there information about the first time that Bitcoin was valued and become valuable?

It's mainly about trust, from those investors that invested funds on Bitcoin, making the demand higher and thus the price. If no one uses and/or holds it, then it's price would crash. Simple supply-demand idea.

The trust to the system is mainly because of its anonymity and security by irreversible ledger and its transparency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 1/5/2020 at 4:27 PM, hmind said:

The value you see today for bitcoin has been achieved through ten years of presence in the market. Bitcoin is produced (mined) by miners. Miners need expensive equipment to mine bitcoin. So, they should compensate for the costs of mining each block. That's why bitcoin has gained value. Trading has also contributed to the value of bitcoin because it has increased the supply for bitcoin. The last factor is the limited amount of bitcoins to be mined which is 21 million.