Crypto Currency the Big Bang of Financial Technology - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Crypto Currency the Big Bang of Financial Technology

Cryptocurrency is the new technology that is need to recognize and adopt by everyone, the benefit it can give is good, and yes you can earn money from it but it's not just about earning money because while using it you can learn more about the new technolgy.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:28 PM, Oluwaseun said:

I believe this technology is like a big bang and has come to stay. Although, it is still growing and has a lot of hurdles to overcome. However there are still some grey areas of this technology that even I need yo understand better. Like the Use if the Asset against conventional fiat currency.

for some people buying or investing their money in crypto may be promising and have great potential for profit even if it is only in cyberspace. whereas there is a real investment that can also bring benefits, namely a clear gold investment and we can feel the form and far from hacking.

We be capable of really prevent our cash through cryptocurrency therefore this can be conventional as our financial bank.  Because we know how to deposit our change nearby but with our investment and so therefore we preserve finish cash over through transactions.  In that state of affairs it is established as our bank, as a result right away cryptocurrency is one of our critical banks.

I think the conventional fiat currency is at live support and these are its last days - Fed is currently printing dollars like toilet paper and since dollar is global reserve currencies if it fails all will fail along with it. So cryptos are definitely here to stay and to replace the conventional fiat money.

Demand for this currency is greater than ever day by day or perhaps its inquire will snowball extend in the living ahead, I contemplate a little countries are still not openhanded this substantiation therefore perhaps near are scores of problems, in my view it will be solved and we may be well-mannered with them and cryptocurrency.  Can earn nicely, these currencies will stab privileged and may creep in each and every one countries in the existence ahead.  Tokarensi allow principles that we may expend them to act a percentage better,

I think cryptocurrency will exists in our world as long as internet connection exists or even technology exists. Many people say that cryptocurrency is the currency of the future, which has a lot possibilities because people nowadays based their transactions through the use of phones and personal computers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto may well conversion every part of economic system but at a halt we canister not right to be heard it would swap or beat fiat currency for the reason that it is not scientifically managed like fiat. If it will be a fan of own set of laws of fiscal system subsequently it can delay at this time forever. 

On 1/5/2020 at 4:28 PM, Oluwaseun said:

I believe this technology is like a big bang and has come to stay. Although, it is still growing and has a lot of hurdles to overcome. However there are still some grey areas of this technology that even I need yo understand better. Like the Use if the Asset against conventional fiat currency.

I am on crypto from 2017. And I learnt many things about crypto. Also I earned a lot of free money from here. I believe that crypto will be our digital currency.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Exactly totally agree with you cryptocurrency is a big bang for the financial Technology and there is a lot of hurdles now and also in future which has to be passed up to have a great success as we are seeing that cryptocurrency is growing more and more day by day.

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:28 PM, Oluwaseun said:

I believe this technology is like a big bang and has come to stay.

Please elaborate this idea more. Though I can't find any correlation between the two, it is indeed true that the technology is still growing. But as I said, the title is misleading, and is not really relatable to the content of this topic.

We need time to become cryptocurrency in place of physical currencies and if you have some inquiries, you can ask the rest of the sections

As of now, This is not totally the source of the financial technology because some people are just used this to get some extra money and its worth to have a money to work hard to get some real money in the industry.

• +3 1

We have the endless benefits from the utilization of the cryptocurrency in this world. Really this is the Big Bnag in the financial sectors. I have been noticing so many financial institutions in this world are making crypto as the first choice. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, this technology has been prepared for the future, and the use of encryption will increase over time for all people to use in the future as they use securities now.

The digital currency has a great future, with no generation
It is an inevitable development, given the historical view of the development of currencies. We find that since we are in the era of technology and the Internet, there must be a currency that fits with the era in which we live and provides a way of working that fits with the era of speed and digitization

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/5/2020 at 4:01 PM, Rahul21 said:

Cryptocurrency will always be in our world and it is here to stay, so financially, cryptocurrency can be called a bank because we can make money from it and make money.  So, for us, cryptocurrency has become like a bank, because here we get some money for free so that we can earn money.  So the currency never expires. It will be forever.

We are too much interested on cryptocurrencies because its just beginning and its price are growing day by day. But I think in the future we will look cryptocurrencies normally as we are currently looking fiat currencies

Most likely, cryptocurrency will give a really big impetus to the development of technology around the world. After all, cryptocurrency is the technology itself, which is now very popular. So many countries are now trying to implement blockchain.

When we think Bitcoin then definitely this crypocurrency is a big bang. Because who used this Bitcoin in 2009 or 2010 now they are millioner. Just like big bang. 

• +1 1

On 3/24/2020 at 12:43 PM, dimitri123 said:

Technology and life are in constant development, and I also believe in technology and I am confident in it and here is the blockchain and encryption appeared and the financial trade on the blockchain became legal and I do trade and trading and achieve great profits from trading and a lot and a lot is coming for us

using the encryption will keep on growing over the years for each person to apply within the destiny as they use securities now.

On 3/24/2020 at 12:43 PM, dimitri123 said:

Technology and life are in constant development, and I also believe in technology and I am confident in it and here is the blockchain and encryption appeared and the financial trade on the blockchain became legal and I do trade and trading and achieve great profits from trading and a lot and a lot is coming for us

using the encryption will keep on growing over the years for each person to apply within the destiny as they use securities now.

I agree with you head. The emergence of cryptocurrencies was wonderful and beneficial to many as it becomes more powerful and rapidly developing around the world

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Blockchain technology has revolutionized the global economy in many areas, not just finance. We now see that many developed countries are moving towards the application of blockchain technology in various fields such as industry, this technology will do a lot of development for the future of humanity.

The challenges faced by the cryptocurrency are very many, but the cryptocurrency has a very clear future as technology will require the use of the cryptocurrency as an alternative to the paper and cash currency, but this will take much longer than we think, but for that time we have to learn everything about the cryptocurrency.

I haven't even heard of big gang cryptocurrency but today it is very low price crypto as well as supply is really low, so from 0.03$ for coin to $0,000059 is not good.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:28 PM, Oluwaseun said:

I see saying goodbye to paper money. Soon the world will be heading towards digital currencies and there are many changes in terms of currencies, economic operations, paper and metal money transfers and plastic credit cards. These years will carry their demise and the arrival of new digital systems.