How can i start forex with no risk of money? - Page 4 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitcoinjunky

How can i start forex with no risk of money?

Actually I think Forex trading has no risk. Because each trading have no risk. If you trade your coin then you can get a good profit

I think each trading has no risk. Because trading is the best way to earn more money. And Forex trading is the one of the best. Now most of the people trade their coin in Forex

There is no business that dont have profit and loss! So, dont think that you can trade for profit only all the time! You can loss all your money for overconfidenve.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Open a trading account without verification and you can immediately get $ 1000. Trading: Forex and Stock CFDs. In forex trading, currencies are traded in pairs (pairs). Just like other businesses, forex trading has the potential for profit and loss risk. But besides that, it's also important to recognize the risks that can come from volatility. Through forex trading, we will meet with currency pairs. but why can my friends who started recently be able to profit? If you are still in doubt, there are many forex contests without deposits. If that's the case, I'm trading with a local broker. "It's okay, but increase your capital. You can start by registering and opening an account at an official forex broker.

i don't know more things about the forex trading f.but forex trading having more risk compare to crypto trading.in this trading you need to invest a hyge amiunt to get a good profit where as in  crypto trading you just can start with your financial ability and get a good profit

10 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

You can start your forex trading with out any kind of risk. Go to any broker of the forex market and then create demo account for it and enjoying trading practice with demo account you not need to invest any thing .

You cannot withdraw the profit you make on a demo account.

To make profit in forex, you will be exposed to the risk of losing money.

What you can do is try to reduce the amount of money lost i.e invest maybe 5% savings.

If you make profit, re-invest your profit, don't touch your savings.

23 hours ago, mahsan said:

Cryptocurrency trading is the latest trend in global forex markets. Now that technology offers the trading liberty to control digital cash in the digital era, only time can tell whether the rest of the world will accept this new form of trading in years to come. 

Forex habe added new Pairs of crypto currency but mostly the currencies are famous ones.These currencies are making good run in Forex market but the popularity is not high of crypto in Forex because mostly people.trads on currencies.This take some time to make their place in tough market.

When you have already learning about the forex trading, and you just want to start your trading without any high risk... You should use the low leverage like 1:20

Starting any kind of investment without risk needs experience and gaining experience means risking money. So, if you want to start with zero risk, I suggest you to open a demo account on some platforms and try predicting and anticipating graphs and charts to gain some confidence first. You should trade multiple times with demo accounts until you reach a certain level in which you think you have learned enough to work with real money.

I think in forex trading can not be separated from the name of risk, in every position that we open there must be a risk. depends on how our strategy in managing that risk.

I really recommend to start forex trading with real money cent account and trade on free hands. as 100$ will give you 10000 cent. which is more than enough to learn the trading strategies. Good Luck. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, Bitcoinjunky said:

I am saking if there is way of start forex with no risk

and  i can withdraw profit  earning with no heavy condition.

If you want to make money in the market than learn forex analysing and proof yourself and peoples will buy your signals on that time and also on that time you can manage other peoples accounts and make good profit on that peoples accounts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are no investments that doesn't have risks. Everything you want to do especially if money are involve there are risks,so if you are scared of losing you can try crypto trading,at least there you just need to hold and be patient until you gain profits.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:14 AM, Bitcoinjunky said:

I do not think that you are in the right field that you can take profits without risk. You are now talking about a global market for companies, currencies, anything that has shares.
This means that you need a risk
This field only needs you patience, determination, patience
With the period, you will be surprised, and you will not remember everything that you lost. After you have reaped a lot, you must understand this, there is no room to enter and there is no risk.
Complete a successful career

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/1/2020 at 3:52, Kusumo234 said:

Si eso es lo que desea, entonces es prácticamente imposible operar sin riesgo, si opera con divisas sin riesgo, puede hacerlo, pero no en una cuenta real, y obviamente las ganancias que obtiene no se pueden retirar,

Pero si desea comenzar, puede aprender a usar una cuenta demo y luego puede comenzar a operar una cuenta real creando una cuenta de centavo.

Entonces al operar en forex uno siempre tiene que tener cuidado por problemas ahi?, no hay una forma segura y fiable de hacerlo sin tener algún tipo de riesgo de tener perdidas?

Theris nothing like free Forex without risk because to trade you need money and take the risk of entering the market by executing trades it's for this reason one must acquire enough knowledge before starting this business.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:14 AM, Bitcoinjunky said:

If you want to start trading Forx go to Etoro website or application it's the best way to trade Forex and stocks you can start with the minimum is 200 dollars with your credit card or skrill or netler to make your first deposit and after you get your earning you can withdraw to those payment system the minimum to withdraw is 30 dollars 

Edited by scorpiali

If you have that in mind, I am afraid you are not ready to make investments in both forex or cryptocurrency. Forex is even more risky than crypto, you have to believe there is risk and to avoid it as much as possible because you cannot avoid it 100%, seek knowledge and experience first.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Trading deals with risks and this is determined on how you trade in forex, so you need to learn monetary management and you should be able to determine your risk and reward, this will help you minimize your risks

On 5/13/2020 at 3:54 PM, guatazoo said:

Maybe just try to find the broker that's allow the low minimum of depositing amount, and also make sure that broker accepting the leverage of 1:10.

The person can start with demo account so far he wants a risk free account or means but in order to gain money or cryptocurrencies, he would also be ready to look but he must know all about trading and patience before starting. And start with low amount of money is goos. 

On 5/8/2020 at 7:34 PM, wilbertson said:

Yiu can not, the risk is like a n origin of this business, without risk there is no profit is risk to get or nothing.

But risk in the forex business is risk like others business also, but I see many people are fears risk in forex because they are always trading by risk themselves because they have sure to buy and sell at anytime, so this lead them to be greedy and loosing huge in forex. 

Trading in forex without risk is practically impossible, but if you like, you can try bitcoin or cryptocurrencies where you can hoover, technically study to know when to buy and when to sell, that will mold you so that you can enter forex much better and with experience.

On 1/5/2020 at 8:44 AM, Bitcoinjunky said:

There is no such a thing as a no risk trade, if trading had no risk everyone would do it, but to lower your risk and minimize it to a level so that you can afford to take that loss I think it's better to look for Forex pairs that has the least volatility, I'm not trading Forex now but when I did I remember USD/AUD was one of the pairs that had the lower volatility, so look for pairs like this but obviously this way you make less money when you trade but you're just on safer side specially if you're leveraged.

On 5/21/2020 at 9:18 AM, issa123h said:

And me I want to know more and more about forex trading how can me great new account and how can me work

And a lot of other questions 

You need to get a broker first, I can recommend you instaforex, you can browse about reputed brokers, there are many of them but there are also fake and scared brokers too, be careful while choosing a broker. Learn more about it on YouTube channel.