How can i start forex with no risk of money? - Page 3 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitcoinjunky

How can i start forex with no risk of money?

55 minutes ago, Faruk Rohan said:

Start Forex trading without deposit. In Forex trading you can start your pathway without actually investing your own money or making a deposit. With free no deposit bonus offered by the Top

Although not our own money, forex trading through non-deposit bonuses is also risky, but the only difference between NDB and our own money deposit is that we don't need to spend money, but the risk is still there

On 1/5/2020 at 12:57 PM, Bitcoinjunky said:

ok let just try

First of all you must to learn forex trading on demo account because through demo account you will learn the lot positions and also how to trade in the forex market and then just invest some money in the forex market for trying to make money on the real account.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, khan22 said:

First of all you must to learn forex trading on demo account because through demo account you will learn the lot positions and also how to trade in the forex market and then just invest some money in the forex market for trying to make money on the real account.

Learning on a demo account is the best way before trading on a real account, because we cannot eliminate risk in trading, therefore we must find ways to minimize risk in trading, by testing money risk management using a demo account.

Risk is every where and this part should handle before enter the market.  Handle risk can be doing by using money management and stop loss, set it before replace your money. If you afraid about fees for withdraw process I think should increase your profit for reduce it.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:58 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Avoid losing money in forex  do your homework and find reputable broker use a practice account keep chart clean protect your trading when going live in trading use reasonable leverage and keep good records in forex trading you can start your pathway with out actually investing your own money or making a deposit with free no deposit bonus offered by the top forex broker you can start forex trading without deposit with good boost

Real forex broker is the best option in the forex market because so many fake brokers are working in the market and they just make the money from the clients if you loss the money then it is your luck but if you make  good profit than the fake broker will not give you profit and this is the reality.

BetFury                                                   

10 hours ago, FlyWithHani said:

hello, if you don't take risk you would get profit

but you can take a minimum risk buy money management and taking a low lot size 

best wishes 

it is a wise thought, if we do not take risks, then we will not receive profits, and your answer is right, if you want to get profits with a small risk, then we must use good money management.

Forex in free way can be doing by follow trading competition, you can find the information in every exchanges front page/ event. Speaking about risk I think you should know trading is high risk high return, manage it to get high return.

9 hours ago, dinabolt said:

Forex in free way can be doing by follow trading competition, you can find the information in every exchanges front page/ event. Speaking about risk I think you should know trading is high risk high return, manage it to get high return.

There is certainly no harm in trying to take part in a trading contest demo, but we will compete with global traders, and in my opinion, contest trading is not intended for novice traders because it will interfere with the learning period

2 hours ago, Shuvro33 said:

You can start your journey with Forex trading without earning a deposit or your own money. It's a good platform for making money. You can start without deposits with a strong boost with free no deposit bonus given by the top foreign exchange broker of forex trading. It's always better to look forward to the situation without real money. 

You are also right, before we have discussed about non deposit bonuses or demo trading contests, but in my opinion it is like practicing using a demo account, because trading without the risk of losing money is impossible, even when a trader has become professional, the potential for loss is always there

On 1/5/2020 at 1:20 PM, Bitcoinjunky said:

i

it been 2 month trade in demo 

I think 1 month is the best for demo account because if you are at the learning the forex trading than yo need to just work on 1 month an don 1 month is enough for learning and you need to work than the original account.

BetFury                                                   

21 hours ago, khan22 said:

I think 1 month is the best for demo account because if you are at the learning the forex trading than yo need to just work on 1 month an don 1 month is enough for learning and you need to work than the original account.

You are free to learn using a demo account, but I spend a lot of time learning from a demo account, even after a test drive using a demo account, I still experience MC on a real account, and what causes it is the mindset

There is no way you can do that. This is an investment and you need to invest for you to be able to earn on those platforms. Although, there are lots of platforms that are currently doing promotions. And your best bet to find these forex companies is to use your search engine to post a targeted search.

Are you dream?

I think all investment have a risk, no matter it is small or high investment. If you want have no risk for investment i recommended buy some Certificate Deposit in the bank. They promise you will get profit per year with guarantee your money. In forex i think complicated and will effect to your risk. So if you not careful you will sure get so much lose there.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

It's so impossible to trade with foreign echanges without risks  forex trading has more risks than cryptomarket let no one deceive you

This is not possible.Loss is a part of the forex trading.If there was a loss in trading everyone would be here today.Because in forex trading those people come who has money management to recover the loss.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:43 AM, Alensam said:

you have to hold your emotions when your trading you can download metatrader5 and select a broker than start trading

Emotion is the main thing in the forex market and in the emotions if we do the trading than we can loss our all money in the market because so many peoples will loss their money already in the market because of emotions.

BetFury                                                   

You can start with demo accounts then do hard working to learn some good knowledge of the market then try to find out clearly now are you ready for real trading then enjoy it. 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:07 PM, shayekh said:

You can start your journey with Forex Trading without actually making a deposit or your own money. You can start the Forex business without deposit with a powerful boost with the free no deposit bonus provided by the top forex brokers. All situations without real money are always better to look ahead.

No deposit bonus is the main thing in the market that so many peoples will do and they think that the companies will give them the profit but this is not true because so many companies will not give you the free bonus when you got the profit on it.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/5/2020 at 1:14 PM, Bitcoinjunky said:

I am saking if there is way of start forex with no risk

and  i can withdraw profit  earning with no heavy condition.

Oh dear there is no risk free when it comes to forex so you better learn and study more about it so you can less the risk and avoid losing a lot of money.

That's not possible. There is some kind of trading thing where you can trade with others people money but in case you lose it you will have to pay it back as a debt so you are still trading with your own money 

On 1/23/2020 at 9:41 AM, khan22 said:

No deposit bonus is the main thing in the market that so many peoples will do and they think that the companies will give them the profit but this is not true because so many companies will not give you the free bonus when you got the profit on it.

The deposit bonus if there is any is small compared to the volume of forex that being traded at once. If I buy a Future which after 3 months performs badly or a Spot which after the next day performs badly the deposit bonus will be unlikely to make up for my loss.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/5/2020 at 12:52 PM, Kusumo234 said:

If that's what you want, then it's practically impossible to trade without risk, if you trade forex without risk, you can do it, but not in a real account, and obviously the profit you get can't be withdrawn,

But if you want to get started, you can learn to use a demo account, and then you can start trading a real account by creating a cent account..

Yeah I agree if you want to get started you can learn to use a demo account and then you can start real account

hmm, in terms of risk, reality is inevitable and every person who starts his own business venture must think about. Risk is not what anyone wants but risk should be taken into account because no one dares to make sure everything is safe. Try the demo account when you get started. They will provide it for you.

• +1 1

Forex is a field of trading, there is no trade, and there is no loss. It is best to search for a way to increase profits and reduce your losses, or to leave this field and find another job for yourself.

If you are afraid of risk I recommend you do not invest or trade, sorry for saying that but actually risk is something no one wants but cannot avoid it either. good luck.

• +1 1