Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

To think of the jobs that we could get from the world of crypto currency, I mean, there are billionaires because of crypto currency , it doesn't get any better than that but with time we need to follow certain instructions, is it lucrative being on crypto currency or is just to pass the day for the daily needs, most people need to ask that question and this is because we are becoming ambitious by the day.

• +4 1

unfortunately thats not how its supposed to work even they get managed to do this question is can they manage, can they sacrifice something and last of all everything would change if this happend as all of us will get very affect at this point we cant profit.

• +3 1

Crypto trading is the best way to make money in short time becasue so many peoples will do crypto trading on daily basis and they make good money in the market. Crypto trading is the great business for the jobless peoples and they make easily 10$ on daily basis just to invest 200$ in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right we are in the world where unemployment is growing every day in every society graduate are left with no job that was the reason why the wise one among them key into crypto currency because the invention of  crypto currency will reduce the hardship people finds their self by participating in it.

Yes crypto currency solves or reduce unemployment among the people it promote and boost economy of global world it has reach on majority of young people across all

Sure cryptocurrency is really helping people who are jobless, and the ood thing in crypto you can start without any capital by using airdrops and giveaways or faucets by collecting the capital to trade.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, wilbertson said:

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

Yeah, I'm agree with you. Just like my classmates he is a trader, now he could buy anything he wants. So it would also help a lot to those people who have educational background to earn some money. They only need to have an idea about it. Another example is the Venezuela their currency value almost 0, they couldn't buy goods with it. But through the help of Bitcoin, they could now afford to buy.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:24 AM, wilbertson said:

we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

I hope so because it is tragic to see people with skills knowledge and potential live on the streets because the system and our countries are trash and have a slavery economic system where we are not even allowed to move our funds where we want.

crypto is an acceptable wellspring of salary yet in crypto exchanging need some information or experience increase some information about crypto then exchange else you face misfortune

No matter what you trade, knowledge is just 10% and control of mentality is 90%. I know a lot of people who have tons of knowledge, but when it comes to trading, they are losing a lot, because they cannot control they fear, when market is down, they fear of losing too much, when the market is up, they fear of not gaining too much. Some other people even think when market is red, it is time to buy more without making better analytics, or when the market is green, they sell quickly, by the fear of price will go down soon.

So crypto or not crypto, it is not easy to control the mentality of fear to lose. When you are ready with tons of cash, then you can play fearlessly.

Trading is the superlative fashion to style currency in quick time for the reason that as a result numerous peoples will puzzle out crypto trading on each day beginning and they receive safe currency in the market. Crypto trading is the notable dealing for the seeking work peoples and they pressurize somebody into simply.

I would say it would help the unemployment for only a short term since cryptocurrencies are working through a work of investments which is kind not working if you are only looking forward to this thing only. You still need to find a job or get employed for the least so that you could still after all do more investments if you are looking forward of getting more profit in cryptocurrency. I can't see or imagine how it would end up if you will somehow solely devote yourself in this forum thing, I guess it would pay you but I don't know if that would suffice the needs you should have, what else if you put your wants too in the line?

The crypto trading can't  handle the unemployment. Because it's a very risky task. Because the market value is unstable. But it helps a little to solve some problems through earning.

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market will not contribute to solving the unemployment problem significantly because the numbers of educated people are many in the millions, and not all unemployed are educated. On the other hand, the science of cryptocurrencies has risks in terms of currency movement and expert predictions, even the Blockchain technology that works on it.  Professional engineers cannot solve the unemployment problem unless it becomes global, such as Microsoft and others

The unemployed can find ways to make some profit with online help but they may not be able to earn much. I can't tell anyone to risk money and buy coins or trade but I can tell to risk small and try to earn small too.

crypto is a decent wellspring of salary however in crypto exchanging need some information or experience increase some information about crypto then exchange else you face misfortune

We cant really say that crypto trading is the solution to the unemployment rate in different countries because not all the people are willing to study how the currency work. also not all the people are very willing to risk even a small amount of money as an investment. It is so easy to state that crypto trading can give an employed person a job, we must consider other factors. Im just sharing my opinion and I also respect other members opinion in this certain topic.

I totally agree with you, numbers of educated graduated people are increasing and there is no place for all of them in market to work so most of them end  with no job so crypto is really a perfect solution since anyone with a good effort can learn it but for sure you will need to learn a lot before you start trading since  there is a big chance to lose your money if you don't have enough experience

• +3 1

Cryptotrading is risky, it can not solve the unemployment of a thing. People not having stable source of income are liable to lose more to trading because they will too much focus on it to the extent they will only prefer short term trading like day trading. People do lose to those kindness of reading. 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Cryptotrading is risky, it can not solve the unemployment of a thing. People not having stable source of income are liable to lose more to trading because they will too much focus on it to the extent they will only prefer short term trading like day trading. People do lose to those kindness of reading. 

People prefer short term investing, that is why they want to make quick money. But it is not possible every time, sometimes you need to wait for a long time making money. Cryptotrading can solve some problem but not all of them, about unemployment l don't think this world can help us about that. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Trader21 said:

People prefer short term investing, that is why they want to make quick money. But it is not possible every time, sometimes you need to wait for a long time making money. Cryptotrading can solve some problem but not all of them, about unemployment l don't think this world can help us about that. 

What did you mean by short term investing? Any invstment that is not more than 6 months are called swing trading. That is the official term. 

1 hour ago, Trader21 said:

Cryptotrading can solve some problem but not all of them, about unemployment l don't think this world can help us about that. 

You are right, crypto trading and investment can help, but even only helping those that have money to invest. 

2 hours ago, The king said:

crypto is mild track down of takings but in crypto trading necessary some knowledge or knowledge benefit round about experience about crypto it follows that trade if not you admit hurt.

I get your point and you are very correct. Anyone thinking crypto will solve or end unemployment disaster is just fooling himself. People trading have good amount of money to trade and that is just the fact. Governments and people should concentrate on another thing if truly they want to end unemployment. But, cryptocurrencies can help to and extent, not trading though. 

I agree with you, that cryptocurrency can reduce unemployment, people with higher education can work in cryptocurrency trading, they will get a decent income.
With cryptocurrency, new jobs have sprung up and this is especially helpful for unemployed people.