Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:11 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Well I was talking about subjects where you can learn how to trade. Teaches you what to do and what not to do when trading, not about crypto currencies.

Crypto trading may literally decrease the job issue but it will eventually increase the job issue and many of the user will lost their money once the BTC will vanished.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Friend it is important to publicize for example these forums, many people do not know this type of income from the Internet. This crypto talk forum is great for learning and generating money.

Yes crypto talk can solve the problem of unemployment disaster in many countries as the more you work as a member of crypto as you enjoy that will make some unemployment forget about work.

This is the thing that I thought after hearing about it. It is really a solution to the problem of unemployment. It has no education requirement. It has no age limit. It has no requirement of experience. It has no requirement of any sort of investment. Have you ever found any earning site having all these facilities? Ofcourse no. It is best for many unemployed people.

Well I totally agree with your opinion my friend because in future the trading have a great role to play and especially for those who are unemployed and have no job. In this way they all will earn a good amount. But for this you have learned the skills of trading properly and this is the best platform to learn all these points.

Good post dear, personally my point of cryptocrruncy is a very good platform for earning and trading,there are very a lot of need experience and knowledge,I think that is a huge risk , because without experience and knowledge you are not best trading for cryptocrruncy,and you are good question cryptocrruncy create a employee,come people use this trading an collect money.good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well for me on my own opinion what is will say regarding this topic is i don't think crypto will reduce the problem of unemployment why because we know that some countries don't accept crypto and they do not allow their citizens to engage their self by using crypto I will just say people can use it as an opportunity to earn money 

I did not work once, doing things at home only. But right now, I have trading skills and has already been trading for more than a year. I can say that cryptocurrency.New changes to bringing new changes to the crypto related projects and it can bring many new jobs and social economies in the country and community frames.

My friend, this is a good idea and I think it will solve a problem that most countries in the world suffer from, including developed ones whose economy is good. Therefore, putting up work in the field of cryptocurrencies, especially trading in them, will solve the unemployment problem permanently, and this is a great support for cryptocurrencies as well. Thank you.

• +3 1

Those who trade in crypto have quick success and it is more important to trade in crypto to eliminate unemployment.  Those who work with crypto will be able to meet their needs and no one will have to wait for a job.  There are many educated people who are unemployed, they can get rid of this unemployment through trade.

Crypto trading or for that matter any trading depends on the interest of the person concerned. The person must be interested in the subject before he can even think of trading. Some people are inclined only in science subjects medicine, hospitality , pharmaceuticals sector. It is difficult to convince them to abandon what they like and take up something which they don't like (so that the country's unemployment problem gets solved or reduced). They have to be passionate about trading. Then they have to do a lot of research in the subject before they actually start trading. 

So Trading at best can be a part time activity or an alternate activity not a solution to unemployment.

I hope all the countries in this world should accept cryptocurrency as a legal platform, because crypto trading has been a beneficiary forum to unemployed people world wide, when you enjoy crypto trading believe you will not think of doing another work again, all you need to do is to start investing

On 1/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, wilbertson said:

i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

Dear friend! It is a great idea to teach cryptocurrency to unemployed people. I believe it could change their lives which no other job could do. I am a student and learning cryptocurrency from this forum to get myself equipped with a creative mind to play in the world of cryptocurrency. I will support such a program to teach crypto to those unemployed/jobless people to create a good income stream for their daily life. 

• +2 1

Crypto trading is the beast way for earning. Many people make a good money from this I like this forum. I learn knowledge about the crypto currency. I  earn money from this forum. I  suggest you to use it and make a good profit.

It's a nice though but it's a very risky place and requare high level knowledge and sometimes knowledge can be useless. That's why it's not wise to invest bitcoin if you're unemployee. I think if you want to invest bitcoin you should invest with the amounts that you can't fell sorry if you lose it, but if you invest big amounts you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

• +3 1

I think it is a dangerous idea. Most of the traders lose money.In crypto traders i would imagine that the losses are even harder because people are new to control risks.

Yeah crypto trading will provide a source of income for many unemploy people, giving them a way to make money and support themselves, many people are surviving from crypto trading only.

It is correct to solve a problem for unemployed youth. But as a result of the regulation, some non-compliant companies may lose money transfer licenses and they may be turned off, while only legitimate players will continue to work

Well, they need also some money with it to invest some crypto coins such as bitcoin and altcoins, but i think they can participated here in this forum right? If they have no money to invest, all they need to do is to make an account here and become a new member here in this forum but we need to discipline them in terms of rules here.

I think trading crypto currencies can help but not so much. Why ? because not everyone has curiosity and tries different things for making money and that causes them to become unemployed

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, this topic, i.e. work in the field of cryptocurrencies, may solve the problem of unemployment, as you mentioned the percentage of unemployed is increasing daily, and work in this area will decrease the number of unemployed, as you are a good job.  

This is true, my friend, as working in the field of digital currencies is a distinct business opportunity as it makes us get good financial gains due to high and low market movement, in addition to working within forums of digital currencies, it gives us good financial gains that make us secure our daily needs

I don't think that it can solve unemployment disaster because cryptocurrency is not for everyone. It doesn't mean that if it works for someone, it will also work on everyone else. It might be an alternative, but I don't think that this would be the solution.

In my own opinion trading can not be serve as a bridge to fill the gap of unemployment because is just similar to gambling is not something you can always lay your trust on but trading can still earn you some amount of money if you know how to do it rightly but yo can still develop another source of income that will earn you consistent income.

yes I always thought about this , crypto really offered the chance for anyone around the world to be able to earn good income from working in crypto depends on how much knowledge they have , even for those who are not good in trading there are always different methods to earn like this forum for example