Do I really need to trade 20 times before I can collect the freecoins in Yobit? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Do I really need to trade 20 times before I can collect the freecoins in Yobit?

On 1/3/2020 at 2:13 PM, kimberly24 said:

I cannot collect now free coins at yobit for it says that I need to trade 20 trades before I can get again free coins. Did you encountered the same problem?

Indeed yes,

today in my case it doesn't require me anymore to do "20 trade before i can collect freecoins in yobit" but to share it with social media in the likes of twitter.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:39 PM, MeiLynh said:

Each Yobit account has different requirements for accepting Freecoins. My friend needs to make 20 tradings to complete the request. As for me, they asked me to login to facebook or twitter and share the link on it to get freecoins.

yes i agree with you that today it will require us to share it with social media before claim of freecoins in yobit.

On 04.01.2020 at 06:13, kimberly24 said:

I cannot collect now free coins at yobit for it says that I need to trade 20 trades before I can get again free coins. Did you encountered the same problem?

Yes, of course it was before, now you need to repost to social networks, but if you actively repost with yoda tokens then you can click free coins, but now you need to wait for overload.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:29 AM, Idahosa said:

Yes it is true, you still have to complete a minimum of 20 trades to be able to collect your freecoins on Yobit, so henceforth try your best to complete at least 20 trades before collecting your free coins 

No I have not got such these problems guys. And i wanna say that this might because you might have some of the technical issues.  And I hope that these will resolve soon.

On 1/3/2020 at 5:13 PM, kimberly24 said:

I am not interested in these free coins, but I previously tried to get them and had no problem with me? Maybe they only ask these tasks from some people.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not interested in these free coins , but I perviously tried to get them and had no problem with me ? maybe only ask these tasks from some people 

I think if there was condition like that, it would be written against the coin you are claiming. I see those conditions in yobit investbox, but i have not seen anything like that in freecoins section. I think you are confusing the both.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:27 PM, bunulama930 said:

I don't think that you have to trade 20 time for to get a free coins but let check properly so you will understand whether you need to trade 20 times or not but to earn in cryptotalk you have to write a 100 post than only you can start earning...

yeah the first 100 posts are free and then when you will post after that then they will pay you for your contribution to the cryptotalk and my friend is paid on every post he does now

On 1/4/2020 at 4:13 AM, kimberly24 said:

Yobit is a Great exchanger for  crypto free earner. There we get many services. I think we have to complete 20 trade minimum to eligible for collect free coins.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes, before you put a coin into an invest instrument, you need to read the conditions that must be met. These conditions are different and you need to choose what exactly suits you. Yes, you must make an exchange of 20 transactions before receiving a reward. 

Yes, you must trade 20 times in order to collect the free coins in the Yobit daily, which are reasonable and understandable conditions and also easy to do daily. If you work in trading daily, it will be a good solution to collect them easily in Yobit.

On 04.01.2020 at 21:09, Rudro88 said:

Yes, I need to trade twenty times in the coins we get from YoBit for free because if we trade 20 times, I will understand how we earn the coins.  And it was nice to get the free coins from yobit.

I believe these are not difficult conditions for opening access to the freecoins collection. Keep in mind that these 20 deals can be successful.

I did not face this problem previously, I collected these free coins several times previously without problems, sometimes Yobit puts some free coins with a value for example 400 dogecoin so continue to follow this page and if you are required some conditions you will not be able to collect them before working with these conditions.

Yes, you must do 20 trades and post a post on social media to be able to get free coins from yobit successfully

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, when I first registered on the exchange and wanted to collect free coins, I saw a sign that I need to make 20 transactions, this should be done by all users. 

Sorry but I am not having any idea about the free coins available in the yobit wallet because the coins they're giving its value are too low it's take a longer period to collect them all to get some money that's why I am giving my time to get some knowledge about trading investment for me this is the better option because here I can make real money if I have some knowledge and experience it will work but for the new business I want to say don't be in rust get the things slowly it's not so bad thing and take some suggestions before going for investment also I want to see all the members don't waste your time to collecting freecoins use those time to get knowledge about trading.

Yobit probably made this new condition to prevent low active users from collecting free coins, however I don't consider collecting free coins profitable.

I think that they have now changed the requirements in order for you to be able to collect the free coins and that is you must share the yobit platform on your social media and then you will be able to collect the free coins. To be honest i have done this but have been unable to collect the free coins, but i am not too concerned about that. If we look at it, the free coins are low value coins and many are even likely to become dead coins, so i don't think that i am missing out on much.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Collecting freecoin in Yobit doesn't require you to do so. This is a mandatory mission only in the Yobit dice, want to receive reward here the mandatory tasks completed. You collect free real no need to trade 20 times in advance. I have little note. Not all free yobit coins are beneficial.

Yes, you really need to do this, I also could not collect free coins until I made 20 transactions on the yobit exchange in trading pairs

Yes,you are required to do trading first,it is also gives you chance to earn more if you trade.but if your scared to trade,well,don't be bothered about the freecoins,most of the coins are not moving in the market.

No, because I have not done this before and taken free currencies. I am now counting on the forum to collect a sum of money but if it is worth it and reap from it what helps you to raise capital, make money for the required deals and come back to work again in the free currency collection.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don’t collect the free bitcoin in yobit , but i already heard about this , than before collecting this free coin you have to do more than 20 trade , this what i heard before , and not just one say it , all people said the same .

Yes we need to trade 20 times before the getting free coins section from yobit exchange. We need to be ready for basic requirement of exchange if we wants some facility of this exchange. Because free now a days some requirements are necessary for hunters to do for free earning. 

I did not try to earn free coins at yobit exchange but I think that's the way to go about it each game has it's rules like completing 20 trades before you can get free crypto coins.

• +1 1