What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving?

20 hours ago, Cryptographic007 said:

In fact my question now is if all expectations are expected and the price of bitcoin does not rise after half?  What can happen  How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrency?

Are you only copying comments without responding to them or adding anything new? Be careful, dear, this is against the rules of the forum and you can get a warning point or be banned from the forum.

I think that after halving the bitcoin prices should rise. I think it is unlikely to decline more bitcoin. Halving may or may increase the price. BTC havling prices do not increase then people will keep investing.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:09 PM, Hamden said:

Without waiting 100 years
The crypto market for the year 2019 compared to the year 2018, is good, and kept the lowest fall of more than $ 6000
  Half will happen after months, and if the market does not rise, Bitcoin will fall to a low point that remains in the range of $ 5,000

Thank God today the price of BTC is rising. Atleast we still have 100 years to trade BTC in the market.

12 hours ago, yhiita1234 said:

It is known that the minerals are the most people and companies that obtain bitcoin as a result of the mining process, and therefore they are the most who can sell bitcoins in the market in order to cover the expenses of their devices, and the energy consumed. Therefore, the price of bitcoin could increase according to this theory.

Well, thank you, dear, for this analysis, but miners are unable to determine the bitcoin rewards that they get from mining and they are also unable to determine the price of bitcoin, as for the rewards they are set by Satoshi and it is reduced to half every four years and for the price determined by law Supply and demand.

If the price of Bitcoin fail to rise after halving, I think there will still be hope of seeing the Bitcoin halving in the present time to come, we also believe that bitcoin price will still rise no matter the delay, patience is always good in the business of cryptocurrency, if not we can easily loose out instead of gaining. 

On 1/4/2020 at 3:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

We already saw many bad time in 2019. And we know that after bad time a good time will come. And that's 2020 year. Many people waiting for this year to see crypto rise up.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

2 hours ago, Md Sujon75 said:

As we realize the whole thing can be viable right here in crypto marketplace,so there may be nothing lots bizarre to peer it.May be rate growth won't.However consistent with history whenever halving,btc charge pumped.There are plenty of motives behind that fact.So,we will most effective anticipate no longer assure about future...

Yes, the Crypto world is a strange and volatile world, and no one can fully expect what can happen. There are a lot of strange things that happened that no one expected. For example, the rise in the price of bitcoin to 2000$ was surprising to everyone.

Consider yourself from the whales and we all know that the whales do not lose and ask yourself why you bought bitcoin at a price of $ 8,000 and the price of $ 6000 and if you find the answer for yourself you will find the answer to your question because bitcoin will inevitably go up after the halving but it only needs patience.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

so far this year the btc has had good increases, as you mention most people are waiting for this year the btc has a rally over 15,000 dollars, I think that if it remains relatively stable without lowering the 7000 there will not be biggest problem, otherwise I think the market will fall in panic because everyone makes chips that the btc goes up this year.

In past only two halving event previously stated that every halving event impacted high possible to price rise now again even near halving or right after halving happened.

My question now is what happens if all expectations are expected and the price of bitcoin does not rise after half

if happen, in the long run we face suffer money problem. because many people investment here already lot of money. so we face money problem 

After BTC halvening all of the investors over here are expecting the increase in the price f BTC in the market. After the price increased of the BTC, Altcoins prices will be also get increased in the market. You can buy and reserve the valuable coins as soon as possible. 

Welcome with me
Thanks for the post, you don't have to worry about Bitcoin falling after half
A lot is waiting for the process of half, as it is the meander from which profits from its investments are made. Perhaps, what we expect will happen, and perhaps, the opposite will happen.

im personally prepared for whatever happens in the market in the next 3 months because everyone is expecting the prices to moon i dont think it will actually happen.

I think if the price of Bitcoin doesn't rise after the halving, will plant a strong panic in the people, there are many people who they will take a steers and maybe they will sell their Bitcoins, but who with patient they can wait for the next year.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am not sure of how I feel, but of course I will feel sorry and sad if this happens and I will wait until the price rises again because the price will not continue to fall, forever it only goes up and down

On 1/4/2020 at 10:20 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

I believe that the price increase will certainly not be immediately on the day of halving and not the day after it. The growth process will be gradual within 8-10 months. This is my personal opinion.

bitcoin didn't increase after halving then i would be very unhappy and so many humans are looking forward to expectancies for it, but clearly we nonetheless consider bitcoin. it in reality increased.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:38 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

If the market price of Bitcoin increases after halving , then those who have held Bitcoin will suffer huge losses.Moreover, those who have invested in bitcoin can earn less profit.

bitcoin fee did not rise however i will continually desire it's going to upward thrust though at some point on the grounds that blockchain era turned into powerful and i see the destiny of crypto may be shiny.

The price of bitcoin will surely rise after bitcoin halving, the halving will have much effect in cryptocurrency, and history will repeat itself

Then,we will just have to wait,patience is the only tools we need to be successful sometimes,besides halving is not the only time,we still have a lot of time and the needs of crypto are getting popular so there are still higher chance for increase.

Bitcoin is halving, even though I was psychologically prepared, I confess I was a little surprised at how it dropped. Bitcoin will increase I believe so, if it does not increase it will die and so will the other altcoins

It is impossible for bitcoin price not to rise after halving and the current dump on its price I consider it a preparation for the bull run and it normally happens.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:37 AM, Sty1e said:

what to do?search for a cheaper or free outlet if we are talking about mining, if we are talking about trading, then the strategy does not change, the price falls buy, the price increases sell

Well I think you liked me very much, you are a practical and dynamic person, it is simply true that this is the solution we are going to mining a currency other than Bitcoin and for trading it does not matter much because the important thing is the movement of prices down and up.